The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Office Pool - Wk. 4 Scores/Week 5 Entry Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-07-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Office Pool - Wk. 4 Scores/Week 5 Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-05 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

"To Betray or Not to Betray?"

They may betray in Survivor but Never in the Office Pool! There are no immunities to be won here either, folks. So Corvis, I am sorry to say, you have been eliminated from this game along with your survivor pick this week, Brooke. Please bring me your torch. We will all miss our favorite Iowan, Corvis, but we don't have to forget him. We'll keep up with him and his Survivor Thoughts Here. Thanks for playing the game! There is one place you should visit on your way home. LoserLodge will have the red carpet all rolled out for you! Check it out ... you'll be glad you did!

And now, on to the scores:

Ep. 4 Points:
+20 Team Immunity Winners - Blake, Brandon, Bobby Jon, Danni, Gary, Amy, Brian
+30 Individual Reward Winners - Danni, Jamie, Bobby Jon, Gary, Amy, Gary, Margaret, Judd
+10 Casts an Elimination Vote - Stephanie, Lydia, Rafe, Jamie, Judd
+5 per Confessional - Danni 10, Cindy 5, Margaret 35, Brooke 5, Brandon 15, Judd 40, Amy 25, Stephanie 15, Brian 15, Jamie 5, Rafe 25, Gary 10
-15 For No Confessionals - Bobby Jon, Lydia
-10 For Each Elimination Vote Against: Brooke -50, Lydia -30
-5 "Technical" or Posting Infractions- Flower Power -5
-50 Picking late/past the deadline- No one earned this penalty this week.
-50 Picking the same survivor twice- No one
+35 goes to Cindy, who gave the first confessional of the show
-25 goes to Judd, who gave the last confessional of the show

Episode 3 Scores by Survivor:
Amy: 75, Blake: 25, Bobby Jon: 35, Brandon: 35, Brian: 35, Brooke: -45, Cindy: 40, Danni: 60, Gary: 90, Jamie: 45, Judd: 55, Lydia: -35, Margaret: 65, Rafe: 35, Stephanie: 25.

YOUR scores:
Rank--Player--This Week's Score--Overall Score--Survivor you may NOT pick this week
1 kingfish 75 225 Amy
2 bystander 35 195 Brandon
2 Flower Power 40 195 Jamie
3 dreamerbeliever 60 185 Danni
5 Coconut 40 155 Cindy
5 kircon 90 155 Gary
6 DearAbby 55 150 Judd
7 alwaysintruble1 65 145 Margaret
7 tribephyl 25 145 Stephanie
8 oz4ever 25 140 Blake
9 taffnic 35 115 Bobby Jon
10 Kermit the Vixen 35 95 Rafe
11 Roadkill -35 70 Lydia
12 DasMole 35 40 Brian
15 Corvis -45 65 Brooke Eliminated Wk. 4
16 MJewel/Brianna -45 0 Brianna Eliminated Wk. 3
17 byoffer/Morgan Eliminated Wk. 2
18 esquire/Jim Eliminated Wk. 1

And it looks as if Judd's Betrayal this week has led to a new Top Dog in The Office Pool and he is kingfish! Congratulations kingfish, you had two great weeks in a row! It has paid off nicely as you were successful at knocking bystander off his first place perch and down into the second spot only to be tied with Flower Power. It is worth mentioning here that kingfish was the last to pick this week and his pick Amy finished second overall. The high scorer for the week was Gary, and he helped kircon climb up from 10th place to 5th! On the flip side, or should I say backwards slide, is our ABC/Loser Lodge Host with the Most, tribephyl, who slid down to the 7th spot from 5th and is now tied with alwaysintruble1. Our DasMann aka DasMole is ever so slowly climbing his way out of the red and now is securely in the black! Keep it up, Das! Lastly, because we are out of probation, the lovely Miss Flower Power was fined -5 points for posting incorrectly for the absent alwaysintruble1. Let that be a lesson to you all!

The Official Rules are Here and the regular scoring is Here.

This week's BONUS Points are:
+35 Your Survivor is first voter at Tribal Council
-25 Your Survivor is last voter at Tribal Council
Put the word "Sugar" in your post this week and you'll get 25 bonus points
The Official Survivors are:
Danni Boatwright
Rafe Judkins
Amy O'Hara
Gary Hogeboom
Lydia Morales
Brandon Bollinger
Brian Corridan
Blake Towsley
Judd Sergeant
Margaret Bobonich
Jamie Newton
Cindy Hall
Bobby Jon Drinkard
Stephanie LaGrossa

kingfish, you have until Tuesday at noon EST to make your pick. As for the rest of you, you must wait until kingfish, International Man of Mystery, makes his pick, before you can post your pick -- unless of course, kingfish doesn't pick before the deadline. Remember, first come, first serve. Good luck!

Edited to add 2 confessionals/10 points each to Rafe's and Stephanie's scores after reviewing the episode! Sorry!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Office Pool - Wk. 4 Scores/Week... tribephyl 10-07-05 1
   RE: Office Pool - Wk. 4 Scores/Week... Scarlett O Hara 10-07-05 2
       Margaret tribephyl 10-08-05 6
 Rafe kingfish 10-08-05 3
 Danni taffnic 10-08-05 4
   Judd Flowerpower 10-08-05 5
 Brandon (for Dear Abby) tribephyl 10-08-05 7
 Jamie Kermit the Vixen 10-08-05 8
 Jamie dreamerbeliever 10-08-05 9
   Change to Bobby Jon dreamerbeliever 10-08-05 10
 Tally Scarlett O Hara 10-08-05 11
 Gary bystander 10-08-05 12
 Lydia Das Mole 10-08-05 13
 Brian Coconut 10-08-05 14
 Stephanie Road Kill 10-08-05 15
 Cindy oz4ever 10-08-05 16
 Blake...fp picks for alwaysintruble... Flowerpower 10-09-05 17
 Amy kircon 10-10-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Office Pool - Wk. 4 Scores/Week 5 Entry Thread"
I don't want Corvis to get lost on the way...

So here's the "NEW" LL Entry Thread.

On a personal note...
ARGH! Stephenie! You Suck!
9 spots downward?!
Sheesh.

10-07-05, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Office Pool - Wk. 4 Scores/Week 5 Entry Thread"
Much obliged for the new directions!!

...and on a personal note, cheer up, Sugar! After all, tomorrow is another day!

Scarlett

10-08-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Margaret"

Margaret...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Rafe"
Well, The "I Don't Care, I'll Just Wait till all the good picks are Gone and Take the Dregs" strategy worked. Throw in the irony of having Bystander, the designer of that diabolical ploy, unseated with his own petard, and we have an entertaining week.

I'd feel better about it if I wasn't all too aware that it's my turn on the banana peel.

International Man of Mystery, booty Bounty Hunter, Finder of Lost Names

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Danni"
Danni

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Judd"
I picked Judd!

10-08-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
7. "Brandon (for Dear Abby)"
Out of towner-needs help picking so here I am with DearAbby's choice for OP this week.

tribe

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-08-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jamie"

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jamie"
Don't like the guy but I'll take him.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Change to Bobby Jon "
Just missed Jamie by minutes. So I'll take stinky.

10-08-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
11. "Tally"
So far we have:

kingfish . . . . Rafe
taffnic . . . . .Danni
Flower Power. . .Judd
tribephyl . . . .Margaret
DearAbby . . . . Brandon
Kermit the Vixen Jamie
dreamer believer Bobby Jon

Survivors still available are:

Stephanie
Lydia
Cindy
Amy
Gary
Blake
Brian

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-08-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Gary"
I shall not go quietly Kingfish! It's only a matter of time until you slide on that banana peel and fall on your kiester!

My evil eye is watching you!

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-08-05, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Lydia"
I love Lydia dearly and I know she'll do me right!

I don't think they're going to TC this week so I doubt she'll get the boot ;)

BTW - Check out my completely new (well, sorta) Final 6 Prediction Sig...little pics are the previous "spotholders"

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Brian"
They can't shut him up.

Nutzy loves me

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-08-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Stephanie"

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-08-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Cindy"
Why did I get stuck with choosing between the two people hinted at going next (Cindy or Amy) or picking the same survivor as last week (Blake)? Phooey. You know why? Because my network decided to air Survivor a whole day later than usual this week.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Blake...fp picks for alwaysintruble1"
It seems as though alwaysintruble1 is still out-of-town, so I'll pick Blake for him. I don't think Blake is going anywhere unless one of those catapulted balls hits him in the head.....with his luck in this game, it could happen!

fp crossing fingers that Blake makes it to another ep!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Amy"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-05 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

I go away for the weekend and come back to find I only can pick Amy. Well, not really pick. I am going to follow in Kingfish's honored footsteps, or would that be finsteps, and score high with Amy. You gotta lvoe Amy O'Hara , right Sugar?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •