The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Office Pool Wk 3 Scores / Wk 4 Entry Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Office Pool Wk 3 Scores / Wk 4 Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-05 AT 05:57 PM (EST)

"The BRAVE may not live long, but the CAUTIOUS do not live at all ... !"

And so it goes in Survivor and in the Office Pool. There are no immunities to be won here, folks. So this week, we must bid adieu to the fair, but weak Brianna and along with her, our very own MJewel. MJewel, you were such a gem to want to play this game with us. We are indeed sorry to see you go. You have been eliminated from the Office Pool. Please bring me your torch. There is one place, however, that will take you in and that is LoserLodge. Check it out ... you'll be glad you did!

And now, on to the scores:

Ep. 3 Points:
+20 Team Immunity Winners - Blake, Brandon, Judd, Bobby Jon, Margaret, Brooke, Cindy, Danni
+15 Team Reward Winners - Danni, Cindy, Margaret, Brooke, Brandon, Judd, Blake, Bobby John
+10 Casts an Elimination Vote - Stephanie, Lydia, Amy, Gary, Rafe, Jamie, Brian
+5 per Confessional - Danni 10, Cindy 15, Margaret 15, Brooke 10, Brandon 25, Judd 25, Bobby John 15, Brianna 25, Amy 20, Lydia 20, Stephanie 30, Brian 20, Jamie 10, Rafe 10, Gary 10.
-15 For No Confessionals - Blake -15
-10 For Each Elimination Vote Against: Brianna -70, Lydia -10
-10 "Technical" or Posting Infractions- This is the last week that this penalty is waived! However, if it counted, than kingfish, Kermit the Vixen and Road Kill would have each been penalized -10 pts. for not posting correctly.
-50 Picking late/past the deadline- No one earned this penalty this week.
-50 Picking the same survivor twice- Roadkill/Blake -50
+35 goes to Bobby Jon, who took the Immunity Idol from Jiffy
-25 goes to Judd, who handed the Immunity Idol back to Jiffy

Episode 3 Scores by Survivor:
Amy: 30, Blake: 10, Bobby Jon: 85, Brandon: 60, Brian: 30, Brianna: 0, Brooke: 45, Cindy: 50, Danni: 45, Gary: 20, Jamie: 20, Judd: 35, Lydia: 10, Margaret: 50, Rafe: 20, Stephanie: 40.

YOUR scores:
Rank------Player-----This Week's Score ----Overall Score----Survivor you may NOT pick this week
1 bystander 40 160 Stephanie
2 Flower Power 50 155 Margaret
3 kingfish 85 150 Bobby Jon
4 dreamerbeliever 50 125 Cindy
5 tribephyl 35 120 Judd
6 Coconut 60 115 Brandon
6 oz4ever 45 115 Danni
7 Corvis 30 110 Amy
8 DearAbby 20 95 Rafe
9 alwaysintruble1 20 80 Gary
9 taffnic 30 80 Brian
10 kircon 20 65 Jamie
11 Kermit the Vixen 45 60 Brooke
12 Roadkill 10 40 Blake
13 DasMole 10 5 Lydia
14 MJewel/Brianna -45 0 Brianna Eliminated Wk. 3
15 byoffer/Morgan Eliminated Wk. 2
16 esquire/Jim Eliminated Wk. 1

Congratulations bystander, you have managed to stay at the top of the heap again this week -- barely. Your lead has narrowed considerably to only 5 points! The lovely Miss Flower Power has held on to the number two spot and has come within 5 points of the lead. My man, Kingfish made amazing strides this week by earning 85 points and moving from 7th to a very close 3rd, with only 5 points between him and Miss Flower, and 10 points between him and bystander! Others who improved their rank notably this week include dreamer believer, oz4ever, and Coconut. And then there is DasMole who was saved by his lovely Lydia this week -- she finally brought him out of the RED! Way to go, DasMann!

On the other side, the greatest fall came from Road Kill who went from 5th place last week to 12th this week. He posted late and was forced to make the cardinal sin of picking the same survivor twice. For that, he was fined -50 points! Sorry about that, mate! Unlucky, indeed. All is not lost my dear friend. After all, tomorrow is another day ... and in this game, anything can happen!

The Official Rules are Here and the regular scoring is Here.

This week's BONUS Points are:
+35 Your Survivor has the first confessional
-25 Your Survivor has the last confessional

The Official Survivors are:
Danni Boatwright
Rafe Judkins
Amy O'Hara
Gary Hogeboom
Lydia Morales
Brandon Bollinger
Brian Corridan
Brooke Struck
Blake Towsley
Judd Sergeant
Margaret Bobonich
Jamie Newton
Cindy Hall
Bobby Jon Drinkard
Stephanie LaGrossa

bystander, you have until Tuesday at noon EST to make your pick. As for the rest of you, you must wait until bystander makes his/her pick, before you can post your pick -- unless of course, bystander doesn't pick before the deadline. Remember, first come, first serve. Good luck!

A word to the wise: If you must be away Sugar, than contact me and I will have another player make your pick for you ...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Brandon Bollinger bystander 10-01-05 1
  BobbyJon taffnic 10-01-05 2
 Stephenie tribephyl 10-01-05 3
 Danni dreamerbeliever 10-01-05 4
 Judd DearAbby 10-01-05 5
 Gary kircon 10-01-05 6
 Jamie Flowerpower 10-01-05 7
 Danni......Fp picks for alwaysintru... Flowerpower 10-01-05 8
 Brian (and a question) Das Mole 10-01-05 9
   DasMann Scarlett O Hara 10-01-05 12
 Margaret......fp picks for alwaysin... Flowerpower 10-01-05 10
 Rafe Kermit the Vixen 10-01-05 11
 Cindy Coconut 10-02-05 13
 Lydia Road Kill 10-02-05 14
 RE: Office Pool Tally Scarlett O Hara 10-02-05 15
   Blake oz4ever 10-03-05 16
   Brooke Corvis 10-03-05 17
 AMY kingfish 10-03-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-01-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Brandon Bollinger"
I'll try something new and stay away from the obvious. My first inclination was to go for Bobby Jon. Let's see if going for Brandon bites me in the A$$.

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. " BobbyJon"
BobbyJon

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Stephenie"

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Danni"
I'll take her after her performance last episode. She'll probably get the boot now for being to strong.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Judd"
Who knows, at this point?! Too many people being booted that we dont expect!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Gary"
Let's see how strong he can be this week.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jamie"

10-01-05, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Danni......Fp picks for alwaysintruble1"
alwaysintruble1 has asked me to make his pick for him, as he is out of town, but his password is not working so please accept this pick for alwaysintruble1!

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-01-05, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Brian (and a question)"
I just think he'll have the first confessional, lol.

I also went back and looked through the rules, and my question is...

The ONLY way to get eliminated is if your survivor gets the boot, correct? I mean...I obviously have the fewest points, but as long as my pick stays, I do too, right?

10-01-05, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "DasMann"
Yes, you are correct DasMole. You are in this game as long as your pick is NOT booted! And I personally, hope you are around for a long while!

10-01-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
10. "Margaret......fp picks for alwaysintruble1"
As I have made the error in posting please fine me instead of alwaysintruble1

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-01-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Rafe"

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Cindy"

I guess.

Nutzy loves me

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-02-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Lydia"

10-02-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Office Pool Tally"
Here are your picks so far:

bystander - Brandon
taffnic - Bobby Jon
Tribephyl - Stephanie
dreamerbeliever - Danni
DearAbby - Judd
kircon - Gary
Flower Power - Jamie
Das Mole - Brian
alwaysintruble1 - Margaret
Kermit the Vixen - Rafe
Coconut - Cindy
Roadkill - Lydia

Players left to pick are kingfish, Corvis and oz4ever. Survivors left to pick are:

Blake
Amy
Brooke

Out of the goodness of my heart, I have decided that alas, 50 points is too great a price to pay for screwing up your entry posts. In the spirit of the game as OhmyHeck intended, I have decided to lower the penalty to a mere -5 points. I hope that is acceptable? No? Remember, first come, first serve!

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-03-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Blake"
He looked much better in episode 3.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Brooke"
Whew!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "AMY"
Well, Is this special. A weekend away and I return to find 14 knives in my back. Competition herebouts is intense. Plus side had BJ as one of the points hogs, (pats on back, ouch, ouch), Amy safe once again and so probably(?) will be so next week, so, I shall survive. I think. If not, I understand there are some hot and willing women at LL this year, not to mention the guys, all NASCAR/Football TV watching fans. So all will be well no matter how Amy does.

(But I was so close!! sob).

Raises fist to heavens, angry storm clouds in background,
"I sweah, If I live to fight another week, I will heed Miss Scarlett's Wise Words!!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •