The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor LIve"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Alaskan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alaskan Click to send private message to Alaskan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor LIve"
Does anyone know who is hosting Surivor Live this show? I don't know what happened to Richard Hatch so I don't know if he will be hosting it. I thought he was a great host and if he couldn't do it I hope someone like Rob C. would also be good.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor LIve Mo0 02-17-05 1
   RE: Survivor LIve cadfile 02-17-05 2
 RE: Survivor LIve MandyM 02-19-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor LIve"
According to the website, it's Jenna Morasca and Dalton Ross. Ick at Jenna hosting, and I have no clue who Dalton is.

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor LIve"
Jenna??? Ewwww.

I hope they don't have the clues for bonus points again this round because I will hate to sit through it now.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-05, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor LIve"
I have been in correspondence with Rich's official site, and it's not that Rich didn't want to host...HE WASN'T ASKED to by CBS. I'm sure this is probably because of his IRS troubles or something (his official site reps did not tell me the reason, just told me that he wasn't asked, but had wanted to host again)

I don't know about you, but I watched this first Survivor Live with Dalton Ross as the host (Jenna was, according to Dalton, off in a far distant country for something Survivor related) and I was NOT impressed. I have read his writing (he posts a weekly Survivor column) and he is a far better writer than host. He doesn't seem to feel comfortable with the camera and it seems to me that he wants to be liked, so therefore he doesn't stick to his guns about his opinions on how the contestants played.

I don't know how many of you watched Survivor Live last season, but *I*? I was their number one fan...I saw every single show and a few of them I watched more than once. Rich Hatch was the ultimate host.....heck, he is the grandfather of the freaking game! He asked tough questions and wouldn't let the whining excuses stand...he called their gameplay stoopid when it was, and complimented them when their gameplay was good. And the natural chemistry he had with Booker was just gold in my book. The two of them would trade barbs with each other and with and about the contestants. They became a part of my weekly routine...Saturday afternoons, I would settle down to my puter to watch back to back (Thurs. and Fri.) episodes of this highly entertaining show. I think I almost enjoyed Survivor Live more than I did the actual show Survivor.

If you are still reading this post and enjoyed Rich as the host as much as I did, I have a favor to ask of you. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to cbs.com and watch Dalton Ross host this weeks show. If you think he is as good a host as Rich, then fine, no need to read further. But if you miss Rich and Booker, then PLEASE write to CBS (at the very bottom of the cbs homepage is a feedback link, click it!) and tell them that you want Rich and Booker back as hosts. It's too late for this season to change anything, but maybe if enough people #####, they can work out a deal for next season. I hope CBS gets an earful, because I soooooooooooo miss my Hatch Fix!!!

MM Yes, I AM quite aware of what a dork I am to be so worked up about this.......but I was TOTALLY ADDICTED to Survivor Live last season and it was all because of Hatch!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •