The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"allstar trivia final 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-09-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"allstar trivia final 2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-04 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

Sorry I couldn't get off work for lunch at 3 but here I am

kobrienfan and tribephyl, here are your final rounds Q's

turn in all bonus q's and reg q's at same time

I think I explained the rules to both of you, but for now, lets just get the q's done.

1. how many pelicans were in the opening shot? (not the single one afterwards)

2. According to rupert what did the survivors smell like?

3. What will destroy ya?

4. What is the full name of the truck rob won? (ie:ford ranger)

5. What is the full name of the car amber won?
6. What movie did amber/rob watch?

7. The movie was a ___ ___ film? (who produced it or whatever, the guys name was on there)

8. What are the 17 tribe names that have been used?

9. What was the final word in the IC that rob deciphered?

10. After the IC, there was a shot of crabs on the beach, how many were there? (they were all running together)

11. Who said they were the pawn?

12. Tom said they were acting like a bunch of ____ graders? fill in blank

13. Who was poking the coconuts from the tree right when jenna arrived and she started scheming and got caught by rob? (it sure didn't look like who I think it was but it had to be)

14.What did amber assume about the end of the game?

15. During the RC, give the order of finish in the balance beam portion.

16. During the Reward challenge where did rupert where his buff? be specific. (forehead, not just head, or top of head, or right leg not just leg)

17. Who was the push through the pain winner?
18. ON their first date rob gave amber a car instead of what?

19. What would rupert love if rob and amber did after their reward challenge?

20. Who was flipping out?

bonus: About any season 3pts for first correct, 1 pt for second correct. If you answer first you get 3 pts for all correct, if you answer second you get 1 pt for all correct

1.Which allstar has played more days than anyone else in survivor history as of last thurs. show? how many days is that?

2. Which survivor took their dentures out to eat during the gross food challenge?

3. During the stairway to the stars RC which samburu sat out?

4. When kathy peed on johns hand, who was it that failed to pee on johns hand?

5. For S5, who was a diamond in the rough?

6. Who said "kel couldn't fish a rubber ducky out of a bathtub"?

7. What did Sean say to the camera as he was voting off John carrol?

8. What was ginas dream job and where did she want to pursue it?

9. Who faced off in the tiebreaker in africa for the blood drinking challenge?

10. Which S3 castaway was left handed?

Challenge:

Post in fanatics, ot, or bashers, the person with the most replies not including their own gets 5 pts. the second place gets 3 pts.

make 10 words out of IVORY ELEPHANT. the person with the most unique words, those not used by the other person, wins 5, second gets 3

Due by tues. midnight.

good luck

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •