The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jenna elopes w/ 21yr old model - really"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jenna elopes w/ 21yr old model - really"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-04 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

Jenna has eloped with a 21 year old Wilhelmina model from Tulsa OK, Travis Wolfe. Said marriage took place last weekend in Las Vegas. You can see the article summary at this link. As access to the full article requires a $7 membership, I cannot paste or link the whole thing.

Is there a Tulsan in the house? Apparently if you already have a print subscription you get free access to the website. Maybe someone from Tulsa, OK can post the whole thing for us.
=================================================================

Ok SFever had the whole thing. I should have checked there first

Survivor finalist weds Tulsan
By RITA SHERROW World Television Editor
The Tulsa World 5.8.04

It's all in the family if Jenna Lewis, one of the final four "Survivor: All-Stars," wins the the $1 million grand prize Sunday night on CBS. She married Tulsan Travis Wolfe, 21, last weekend in Las Vegas.

Wolfe, a graduate of Edison High School and former business major at the University of Oklahoma, met Lewis, who finished eighth on "Survivor: Borneo," at the popular restaurant, Barney's Beanery in Hollywood. They started dating March 18, according to Wolfe's mother, who works as a personal trainer for Halve Co. Trainers.

"They just happened to be sitting at tables next to each other and started a conversation," said his mother, Lisa, in an interview Friday. Her son called to tell her about the wedding, and they are making plans for his bride to meet the family.

"Everything I have heard about her since is how wonderful she is. My son is into a healthy lifestyle and so is she and they really hit it off. Last weekend, they went to Las Vegas and decided that they were totally in love and decided to get married."

Wolfe, the son of Bill and Lisa Wolfe, moved to California to work for the Wilhemina International Modeling Agency in Los Angeles. He is still modeling and also works for Abercrombie & Fitch clothing retailers.

Lewis is the 26-year-old mother of 7-year-old identical twin girls and lives in Burbank, Calif.

"I'm hoping to meet her next weekend at my niece's wedding in St. Louis," Mrs. Wolfe said. "But, if she wins, she will have interview commitments so we will meet as soon as she can."

The season finale of "Survivor: All-Stars" airs at 7 p.m. Sunday followed by a one-hour reunion show at 9 p.m. on CBS, channel 6.

The couple, whose birthdays are one day apart, also share common interests, including a career in entertainment, Mrs. Wolfe said.

"I would characterize her as an aspiring actress and he is taking acting lessons, too, so I think they are really on the same page . . . It was a shock that they eloped but I got over that. I am anxious to meet her and thrilled she is a part of our family."

And if Lewis wins the grand prize?

"I'll be happy that they will have financial security. It will mean they can pursue their careers."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jenna elopes w/ 21yr old model ... zombiebaby 05-08-04 1
   RE: Jenna elopes w/ 21yr old model ... PepeLePew13 05-08-04 2
 The big surprise TeamJoisey 05-09-04 3
 Sure that will last.... CoolHandLuke 05-09-04 4
   RE: Sure that will last.... popcorn_with_sam 05-09-04 5
   Need an order of... PepeLePew13 05-09-04 6
   RE: Sure that will last.... zombiebaby 05-09-04 7
       30 is not old, but thats what I men... CoolHandLuke 05-09-04 9
 Congratulations to them Drive My Car 05-09-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-04, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jenna elopes w/ 21yr old model - really"
Wow-ther is something she moves fast at!

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jenna elopes w/ 21yr old model - really"
Doesn't move as fast as her mouth does, apparently.

Best of luck to Jenna.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The big surprise"
Is this the big surprise they've been touting for the reunion show?

CoolHandLuke 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-04, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CoolHandLuke Click to send private message to CoolHandLuke Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sure that will last...."
NOT

he will get bored with her ##### after the survivor hype dies down, and he finds out she has two kids that he has to raise, on (gasp) a models salary, and look at the dude it not like he is that far above average..

Mark my words, he thinks he is good looking, and I am sure he can get a good amount of women, he will be bored with her ##### with in 5 years, he will mid twenties, and she will be 30ish which is middle age for women. I might give it a slim chance if he was 26 and she 21, but this will never work out barring a miracle. I am 25 and I know I wouldn’t screw around with a 30 year old, 20 year olds are so much better., especially 10 years down the road. You got to think about it.

popcorn_with_sam 154 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-04, 06:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail popcorn_with_sam Click to send private message to popcorn_with_sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sure that will last...."
Hmmm, my husband married me when he was 24 and I was 29. It's only lasted 16 years so far and I don't think he's bored with me yet.....

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Need an order of..."
...rose coloured glasses here. Stat.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sure that will last...."
Yes I agree that 20 something boys have a lot of growing up to do.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

"You don't need pants for the victory dance"

CoolHandLuke 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CoolHandLuke Click to send private message to CoolHandLuke Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "30 is not old, but thats what I ment, a 26 year old mother is much more mature than a 21 year old dude..."
my feeling is when she gets in her 30's he will feel like he missed out on hooking up with many younger girls. Just my thought, I was pretty hammered when I wrote that up there, sounds very superficial but you get the idea anyway I think. I think 25 year old men and women also are at different places in there life's.

Women certainly mature faster.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Congratulations to them"
Good for Jenna, I hope they are very happy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •