The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 11:52 PM (EST)

Who did you pick?

Best fight

Ted / Ghandia
Kimmi / Alicia
Rupert / Johnny Fairplay
Robb strangles Clay
Boston Rob / Lex

Greatest Villain

Richard
Johnny Fairplay
Rob C.
Brian H.
Jerri

Sexiest Guy

Ethan
Boston Rob
Colby
Hunter
Burton
Andrew
Greg
Gervase
Robb Z.
Alex

Hottest Woman

Colleen
Elisabeth
Amber
Jerri
Heidi
Jenna M.
Sarah J.
Alicia
Erin
Darrah

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - tribephyl 05-08-04 1
   RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - samurai monkey 05-08-04 2
 RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - Oscirus 05-08-04 3
 RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - Survivorerist 05-08-04 4
 RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - Howard Dean 05-08-04 5
 RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - Angelfood 05-08-04 6
 RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - rjrabbit 05-08-04 7
 RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - zombiebaby 05-08-04 8
   RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - rjrabbit 05-08-04 9
 RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - AMAZON 05-09-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-04, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
Best fight
Kimmi / Alicia

tribey loves a good cat-fight. Finger wagglin' galore.
I just wanted to see some fur fly.

Greatest Villain
Johnny Fairplay

Downright PureEvil, really.
tribey no likey

Sexiest Guys
Colby
Burton
Andrew
Silas
Jed

This is tribey's area of expertise. Rowr!

Hottest Women
Colleen
Elisabeth
Amber
Darrah

tribey had a foriegn feeling when he saw Colleen.
The other women are definitely cute too.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

samurai monkey 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-04, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samurai%20monkey Click to send private message to samurai%20monkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
Best fight

Ted / Ghandia

Greatest Villain
Richard (he took on a shark and WON!)

Sexiest Guy
Boston Rob
Osten was kinda hot too, but I guess he's not on here for being such a complete quitter.

Hottest Woman
Elisabeth

They should've had a scariest looking player category, and I would've voted for Skeletor, oops, I mean Heidi.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-08-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
Best fight

Boston Rob / Lex
I just loved watching mr "its nothing personal just business" get his comeuppance

Greatest Villain
Johnny Fairplay
Dirtiest player in the game

Hottest Woman
Sarah I enjoyed lookin at her funbags

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-08-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
Best fight: Robb strangles Clay

Besides being hilarious in and of itself, it also happened during the funniest challenge in history.

Greatest Villain: Richard

Really, was there any other choice? I was tempted to put Brian down too, but in the end you can't go against good old Dicque.

Sexiest Guy/Hottest Woman: Abstained

Angry that Neleh was not on the Hottest Woman list, I refused to vote in these two categories. Grumble grumble stupid CBS...

"I'll need a big spoon because I have a big mouth."

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-04 AT 03:03 AM (EST)

Best Fight

Kimmi / Alicia

I'll never forget the sight of those two wagging their fingers at each other. With that intense voice and the look in her eyes, Alicia was ready to kill! Cat fight! Cat fight! Look out! The lioness is ready to rumble! lol

Greatest Villain

Richard

When it comes to being bad, no one will ever beat the King.

Sexiest Guy

Not really my area .... umm what do you think, ladies?

Hottest Woman

Almost all of them are hot .... but Elisabeth is the hottest! She's not only sexy, but also has a lot of class. I would have loved to see her in Survivor 8. Too bad she's on The View ... On second thought .... I'm *glad* she's on The View ... I can see her five times a week instead of once a week.

Here's my ranking of all of them:

(1) Elisabeth
(2) Colleen
(3) Jenna M.
(4) Amber
(5) Erin
(6) Darrah
(7) Heidi
(8) Alicia

Not so hot ...

(9) Sarah J. -- Sorry, I never bought that "Queen Of The Nile" routine
(10) Jerri -- Evil! Evil! Evil! lol

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-08-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
Rupe/JFP
JFP
Colby
Alicia

05-08-04, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
Best fight
I picked Robb stangling Clay but I almost picked Alicia/Kimmi. I love that look on Alicia face (like don't F#@$ with me) and the finger waggle was da bomb.

Best Villian
I missed the first season so I picked Johnny Fairplay. His dead Grandma trick has to go down in history as the most evil trick every played on Survivor.

Sexiest Guy
ColbyColbyColbyColbyColbyColbyColbyColbyColby!

Hottest Woman (I'm a woman so I'm not the best judge)
I picked Amber but Elisabeth was a close second.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-04, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
Best fight
Robb strangles Clay- just too funny

Greatest Villain
Richard- had to give it to the original. JFP might have been more ballsy but Richard had finesse. Plus I would never give JFP more attention- that was all he wants- to go down as the greatest villian in Survivor history.

Sexiest Guy
Colby- Just some good All American looks!

Hottest Woman
Elisabeth- She seems to be so much more classier than all the rest.

05-08-04, 08:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
I love how Colby treats his mom. You know you can tell a lot about how a guy will treat you by the way he treats his mom.

And I love his sense of humor. He came up with the funniest stuff during his confessionals! Love a guy who can make me laugh.

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS Viewers Choice Poll - "
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-04 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

>Best fight
>
> Ted / Ghandia
> Kimmi / Alicia
> Rupert / Johnny Fairplay
> Robb strangles Clay
> Boston Rob / Lex
I would say Kimmi/Alicia but they left off some really good ones. What about Sandra/Jon or Shawn/Jon?? Marquesas (an underrated and forgotten season) had good ones, too. Remember Rob/Jon or Sean/Pascal?

>Greatest Villain
> Richard
> Johnny Fairplay
> Rob C.
> Brian H.
> Jerri
Johnny Fairplay...I think Rich gets a really bad reputation for no reason. I don't remember him ever lying to anyone while he played survivor. Jon actually made someone swear a voting alliance on their 2 children! If that's not villanous, I don't know what is.

>Hottest Woman
>
> Colleen
> Elisabeth
> Amber
> Jerri
> Heidi
> Jenna M.
> Sarah J.
> Alicia
> Erin
> Darrah

Ugh! How could they not have the hottest woman ever?! Jessie from Africa!!! I thought Amber was hot in the Outback but now she's just above average. Alicia has really cleaned up nicely on the jury. Jenna M. has an exotic-type of hottness about her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •