The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-07-04, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 04:05 AM (EST)

Final Four!!

We’ve had tribes, Immunity Challenges, and rewards, and the third installment of the Pick The Bootee Game comes down to your Final Four selections. Big Tom became the latest person the RobFodder stabbed in the back. In our little game it’s coming down to the wire again. DoodleBug is our new leader, overtaking TeamJoisey after last night’s episode. Of course she was our leader going into Pearl Island’s finale and lost a big lead to Bubbastan on the last night. However Doodle managed to shed her dreaded “half point” a few weeks ago so maybe her luck will change! TeamJoisey has been leading since he wrestled first place from Blow By Blow pre-merge. Will he rebound, or will someone sneak up and steal a victory from our leaders? Remember if you are playing for positive points you must survive until the end to have a chance at the PTB Title. Meaning you have to pick the next two boots and then select the winner. Anything can happen! Good luck J

On a sad note we lost a few more players this week because of the Osten rule. Bebo and BuckeyeGirl, both of whom were doing very well in our game failed to post picks this week. Bebo was on the “Quit Boat” a few weeks ago and I totally understand her situation, and I’m sure BuckeyeGirl was busy as well. Still heart both of them! We also had our first player run out of picks. Red Inker AugustGirl used her last two and finishes with -169 for the season.

A.S.S. PTB Tribes

FluffyPillows Tribe: Bebo, Swami, Buckeyegirl, RudyRules, KOBrien_Fan, Steen, Rebel Crown, GuessItRains, Yogi, smrtNsassybnkr, Survivor Maniac, yensid, realityluver, gizmo_ber, geg6, rwj3eb, dreamerbeliever, Molaholic, Tinman

Mad Dog Tribe: PepeLePew, DoodleBug, AugustGirl, SurvivorScott, TeamJoisey, Angelfood, djandy, ulalame, PlumBlossom, forehead, Oscirus, LozengeofLove, okaloosajohn, Milan23, TungFong, MoccaJ, Road Kill, Evenstar, bampote.

Fairplay Tribe: Draco Malfoy, Jims02, ejm92, LeftPinky, KeithFan, tribephyl, bubbastan, Blow By Blow, udg, Neobie, tvgeek_401, whoami, Lolly, SilentJ, spacey, Rebel Yell, tinybubs, Keae.

BTW feel free to post in your tribe’s colors!

Fallen Comrades

Week 2: Laurieish, Corvis, ImNext, Pig Spanker
Week 4: Magic Star, Seyz
Week 5: ValleyGirl, sisyphus
Week 8: LozengeofLove, spacey
Week 9: Draco Malfoy
Week 10: gizmo_ber, PepeLePew, MoccaJ
Week 11: ejm92, Lolly, Milan23
Week 12: Bubbastan, whoami, Realityluver, Evenstar
Week 13: KeithFan
Week 14: AugustGirl,Bebo, BuckeyeGirl

Week 14 Reward Question Results

Who will be the first Survivor someone whines or complains about? This may be said to another player or through a confessional. I want the person they are b!ching about, not who says it.

The correct answer was Tom. Rob was complaining about how difficult it was to understand Tom. Most of you guessed Jenna or Shii Ann, and nobody guessed Tom so no bonus points for this question.

Extra Special Reward Question Answer

Stealing an idea from Lion Chow I asked how many miles I have on my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe. I’ve had the SUV 35 months and took one really long trip in it through Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and back to my former home in Dallas. I put almost 7000 miles on this trip! I also made 5 trips to New Mexico and back in my SUV. However I also worked from home for about 2 years so my only “commute” was to the Post Office and back. About 2 miles roundtrip! So my actual miles are 24, 236. Jims was the closest, guessing 24,000 miles. He was the only person under. The other four who received the part 1 bonus (5 closest) of one point were tiny bubs, LeftPinky, SilentJ, and Rebel Yell. Ironically all were former Fairplay members!

Part II was the “Beat Lion Chow Challenge” and he guessed 44, 444 miles. Everyone under this guess received a bonus point (or negative point), and the 5 closest (see above) received two bonus points.

Finale Individual Reward Question

Who will be the first Jury Member to ask the Final 2 a question?

I will once again post these questions at the bottom of the page in our Sample Entry section. Don’t forget to answer them! Good luck!

Final Four Rules

For those planning ahead, this is how our little game will work during the Final Four.

You will have three sets of picks. There will be two Bootee picks (F4 & F3), and then for the Final Two you will be picking the winner. You may list one less than the remaining Survivors each boot. For example you could list 3 for the first Finale Boot, and 2 for the second. For the F2 you must pick the winner. At the end of the show I will take everyone who correctly reached the finals and add all unused picks to your Final Score.

There will be NO RC’s during the Final Four so no need to list anyone here.

You will have the option of picking the F4 & F3 IC winners.

First Confessional. Since we have one episode, you will only have one chance here. Once again it is optional.

Reward Question. I will have one reward question for the Finale.

No one in the PTB game will have Immunity for the Finale.

If you wish to keep your F4 picks confidential for strategy reasons they must be PM’d to me, and you must post on the entry thread that you did so others will know. Please do not email me as I won’t get it, all confidential entries must be PM’d. Thanks!

Early Bird deadline is Midnight Saturday due to the short week.

Sample Final Four Entry

I’ve changed the names to protect the innocent!

F4:
Boots: Lex, Tom, Alicia
IC: Lex

F3: Tom, Alicia
IC: Alicia

F2:
Winner: Alicia

FC: Tom
RQ: Shii Ann

Remember you can only list one less than the remaining Survivors for each boot. You must have three picks left for any chance of picking the winner.

Game Notes

Well I’ve stayed up way past my bedtime to get this up for you! I should be a Zombie Friday at work L Tallying the Finale takes even longer, but I will try like heck to have it done by Monday morning. Also since I have gone Spoilerless all season I won’t be checking this thread until after the Finale. Please PM any questions.

Also a shout-out to DreamerBeliever who kept believing Tom would give a First Confessional. Maybe in his dreams, but it never happened! Now you will be forced to select someone else!

Our Weekly Leaders

Woo Hoo I finally get to mention Jims who totally rocked this week! Not only was he closest on the mileage guess, but he was also had our weekly high score with a whopping 21 points!! Way to go Jims!! Other high scores went to Keae, bampote, okaloosajohn, Oscirus, Neobie, and Steen. Bampote jumps into the Top 5 after a nice week.

In the Battle of the Red Ink, two time champion forehead has all but sewn up his third Red Ink Crown. The man is a master! Molaholic had our weekly lowest score with -15 points as he continues to fight his way down the charts!

Leaderboard

Overall Score/PTB Player/Week 14 Score/Picks Remaining

187 DoodleBug 10 22
185 TeamJoisey 4 21
170 LeftPinky 6 28
165 bampote 13 12
162 Survivor Maniac 2 9
157.5 ulalame 3 19
152 tinybubs 4 18
152 Keae 14 26
151 Blow By Blow 12 13
151 Oscirus 13 25
147 okaloosajohn 13 20
145 Bebo no picks booted
145 RoadKill 6 24
138 Yogi 5 31
138 KObrien_fan 7 25
138 Neobie 13 14
137 buckeyegirl no picks booted
136 Tinman 6 14
135 RudyRules 4 14
131 SurvivorScott 10 22
124 GuessItRains 8 19
123.5 Rebel Yell 6 16
121.5 udg 5 20
120 tribephyl 5 16
120 Steen 14 17
114 smrtNsassybnkr 2 17
113 Jims02 21 16
111 yensid -2 21
109 dreamerbeliever 2 10
105 geg6 -5 13
105 Angelfood 10 7
101 SilentJ 6 3
80 Rebel Crown 11 7
68 Swami 1 14
37 rwj3eb -3 14
-88 PlumBlossom (Red Ink) 4 4
-155 tvgeek_401 (Red Ink) -10 6
-160 Tung Fong (Red Ink) 0 1
-168 Molaholic (Red Ink) -15 5
-169 AugustGirl (Red Ink) -8 0
-193 djandy (Red Ink) -9 1
-209 forehead (Red Ink) -4 1

First Confessional/Bootee

E1: Rob C./Tina
E2: Rupert/Rudy
E3: Lex/Jenna M.
E4: Alicia/Rob C.
E5: Amber/Richard
E6: Jerri/Sue
E7: Shii Ann/Colby
E8: Kathy/Ethan
E9: Rupert/Jerri
E10: Lex/Lex
E11: Amber/Kathy
E12: Shii Ann/Alicia
E13: Shii Ann/Shii Ann
E14: Rupert/Tom

Remaining A.S.S.

Jenna L, Rob M., Rupert, Amber

Rules, Deadlines and Scoring Summary

Deadlines:

A) "Early Bird" bonus points deadline is Tuesday, 9PM (EST). To be eligible for the "Early Bird" bonus of 5 points you must declare "Early Bird" in the subject line and you cannot edit your post after 7PM Tuesday or you will forfeit your bonus and receive a (-10) point penalty. If you don't want to risk this, don't declare "Early Bird" in the subject line. For Red Ink players the bonus points/penalty points are reversed. You will receive (-5) points for an unedited "Early Bird" post and be penalized 10 (positive) points should you edit after the deadline.

B) The regular deadline is Wednesday, 11:59 PM (EST). No penalties or bonus if you make (or edit) your picks before this time. You can post your picks on Monday or Tuesday and edit without penalty on Wednesday as long as you did not declare "Early Bird" in your subject line.

C) Spoiler's Deadline is Thursday, 9PM (EST). If you post or edit your picks any time on Thursday you will be penalized (-8) points (or 8 positive points) for Red Ink Players. You may stay alive, but it's going to cost you points. "Early Bird" entries who edit anytime after 9PM (EST) Tuesday lose (-10) points. A bigger penalty as they were playing for the bonus points. Do Not Edit after the show has begun! One person did this last season and they were booted from the game.

Scoring:

Correct listed bootee (regardless of how many votes) = 5 pts
Failure to list booted player: (-10) pts and possible elimination beginning week 3.
Listed players who receive votes: 2 pts per vote
Listed players who do not receive votes: ( -2) pts per listed player

Tribe Reward Question
Each week you will be asked a "Reward Question/Questions." You must answer this question each week as leaving it blank will be considered a wrong answer. The tribe with the highest percentage of correct answers will receive the weekly reward of 2 points per tribe member (or -2 if you are playing for Red Ink) and you will receive a clue the following week which will help you identify the "Buried Mystery Survivor." In the event your tribe correctly guesses the "Mystery Survivor" prior to our merge, everyone on your tribe will receive an additional 3 bonus points (or -3 if you are playing for Red Ink). You only get one guess per week if you win Reward.

Optional Categories
Correctly picking Team Reward Challenge Winner = 1 point
Incorrectly picking Team Reward Challenge Winner = (-1) point
Correctly picking Tribe who wins Immunity = 1 point
Incorrectly picking Tribe who wins Immunity = (-1) point
Correctly picking Individual Reward Challenge Winner = 4 pts
Incorrectly picking Individual Reward Challenge Winner = (-2) pts
Correctly picking Individual Immunity Challenge Winner = 4 pts
Incorrectly picking Individual Immunity Challenge Winner = (-2) pts
Correctly picking player who gives first confessional = 8 pts (pre-merge)
Incorrectly picking player who gives first confessional = (-2) pts
Correctly picking player who gives first confessional = 5 pts (post-merge)
Incorrectly picking player who gives first confessional = (-2) pts

Weekly High Score Bonus

Bonus points for highest weekly score = 5pts. 2.5 pts if two people tie. 1 pt if 3-5 people tie. 0 points if more than 5 players tie. Lowest weekly score bonus = (-2) points.

Picks

You have 50 picks to use for the entire season. Your remaining picks are listed on the leaderboard. Should you last until the end of the season any remaining picks are added to your final score.

Tribe Immunity Challenges

Beginning week 4 your tribe will be competing for Immunity. I will either post a challenge thread where a few tribe members will compete for your Tribe, or ask an IC question. The Tribe that wins this challenge wins Immunity for the week. Meaning no one on your tribe will be eliminated if they fail to pick the bootee that week.

Sample Entry

Subject: Enter "Early Bird" if you are going for this bonus, otherwise no need to do anything to subect.

Post Reward Questions Answers (RQ1)

Who will be the first Jury Member to ask the Final 2 a question?

RC (Reward Challenge Winner: optional category--name the individual you think will win the reward challenge)
IC (Immunity Challenge Winner: optional category--name the individual you think will win immunity)
FC (First Confessional: optional category--name the person you think will give the first confessional)

Hope this helps!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Early Bird tribephyl 05-07-04 1
 Early bird red ink forehead 05-07-04 2
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... smrtNsassybnkr 05-07-04 3
   Early Bird Entry smrtNsassybnkr 05-07-04 5
 Early Bird Red Ink Player djandy 05-07-04 4
   RE: Early Bird Red Ink Player forehead 05-07-04 7
 Early Bird Oscirus 05-07-04 6
 Early Bird Blow by Blow 05-07-04 8
 Early Bird Red Ink PlumBlossom 05-07-04 9
 Early bird okaloosajohn 05-07-04 10
 WHOHOO! Jims02 05-07-04 11
   RE: WHOHOO! echogirl 05-08-04 30
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... GuessItRains 05-07-04 12
   RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... swh007 05-07-04 14
 Early Bird Road Kill 05-07-04 13
 Early Bird Keae 05-07-04 15
 Early Bird geg6 05-07-04 16
 Early Bird LeftPinky 05-07-04 17
 Early Bird Finale Entry ulalame 05-07-04 18
   RE: Early Bird Finale Entry ulalame 05-07-04 19
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... Steen 05-07-04 20
   ^^Early Bird Steen 05-08-04 33
 Early Bird dreamerbeliever 05-07-04 21
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... tinybubs 05-07-04 22
   Early Bird tinybubs 05-07-04 23
 Red Bird Early Poin... Molaholic 05-07-04 24
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... bampote 05-08-04 25
   Early Bird bampote 05-08-04 26
 Early Bird Survivor Maniac 05-08-04 27
 Early Bird Rebel Crown 05-08-04 28
 Early Bird KObrien_fan 05-08-04 29
 Early Bird - Red Ink TungFong 05-08-04 31
 Am I too late for Early Bird? Neobie 05-08-04 32
 Early Bird survivorscott 05-08-04 34
 Red Ink: Early Bird if I'm not too ... tvgeek401 05-08-04 35
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... udg 05-08-04 36
   ARGH! That was supposed to say EARL... udg 05-08-04 37
 Early Bird Deadline is Midnight EST... echogirl 05-08-04 38
 Early Bird Angelfood 05-08-04 39
 Early Bird TeamJoisey 05-08-04 40
 Early Bird Yogi 05-08-04 41
 Early Bird RudyRules 05-08-04 42
 Last Hour Early Bird Jims02 05-08-04 43
 Last hour early bird! DoodleBug 05-08-04 44
 Early Bird! RebelYell 05-08-04 45
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... rwj3eb 05-09-04 46
 Finale Entry Tinman 05-09-04 47
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... yensid 05-09-04 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-04, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Early Bird"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-04 AT 03:32 AM (EST)

F4:
Boots: Rupert / Rob
IC: Amber

F3:
Boots: Jenna / Rob
IC: Jury

F2:
Winner: Amber

FC: Rupert
RQ: Lex

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-07-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Early bird red ink"
F4 bootee: Amber
F4 IC: Rupert

Even if Amber gets 2 votes, this ought to do it.

echogirl: thanks for an outstanding game! You've really outdone yourself this season. Hope you can do it again next season (if it's too much work - maybe a simpler version to make it easier on yourself?), but if you can't I understand.

forehead

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
F4:
Boots: Jenna, Rupert, Amber
IC: Rob

F3: Rob, Amber
IC: Jenna

F2:
Winner: Jenna

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Early Bird Entry"
Please accept my post as an early bird...I keep forgeting to change the heading

Thanks for a great game....I can't believe I made it to the finale this year!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-07-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Early Bird Red Ink Player"
F4:
Bootee: Amber

F3: Out of picks

There is no need to PM because I don't have a chance of winning because I stupidly edited 45 minutes past the early bird deadline one night when I was playing on the computer and made minor changes to my entry one week. So forehead, I hand you the King of Red Ink title on a silver platter. But isn't it tarnished just a bit because you won it due to my inability to tell time instead of your own brilliant strategy?

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Early Bird Red Ink Player"
>So forehead, I hand you the King of Red Ink title on a silver platter. But isn't it tarnished just a bit because you won it due to my inability to tell time instead of your own brilliant strategy?

djandy:

Up to that point you really gave me the toughest competition possible. But even if you take out the 15 point difference after the edit, I would have been up (down?) by 6 points. The 21 points just made me lazy and conservative by ignoring FCs and putting less thought in my picks. With a 6 point difference I would have had to work harder for it, and there would not have been any guarantees. But I would have had that 6 point edge.

I saw you are ahead of tribe by 2 points in LC's game - good show! Good luck for the finals! And next season, time permitting, I'll try again for that double red ink crown. But that will be really tough - and one of the main reasons is you.

forehead

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Early Bird"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

I private messaged my picks

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Early Bird"
Now, what am I doing? Thanks for running such a great game. I'm amused to find myself picking Amber as the winner.

F4
Boots: Rupert, Amber, Jenna

F3
Boots: Rob

F2

FC: Jenna

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Early Bird Red Ink"
F4:
IC: Rupert
Bootee: Rob

F3:

F2:
Winner: Rupert

an IceCat original

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Early bird"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-04 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

F4:
Boots: Rupert

F3: Jenna

F2:
Winner: Rob

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "WHOHOO!"
LOL. Bout time. After completely sucking at this game this year for so long, it's about time I get a week right. Almost a perfect week.

Does this mean I'm immune?

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

05-08-04, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: WHOHOO!"
No Immunity this week Gotta make the F4 challenging

Good luck!

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
F4
Boot: Rupert

F3
Boot: Rob, Jenna

F2

swh007 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail swh007 Click to send private message to swh007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
Here's what I HOPE will happen:

F4:
Boot: Amber

F3:
Boot: Jenna

Final Survivor: Rupert

I just have this feeling from last nights episode. They showed Rupert standing there under the tree by himself, saying "I want to win the million dollars" (or something close to that) - gave me flashbacks to the Richard Hatch "Just write me the check".

I know I'm probably wrong, but boy would I LOVE to see Rupert win!!

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Early Bird"
Picks have been PM'd.

Thanks for the fun game!!!

Keae 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Keae Click to send private message to Keae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Early Bird"
F4
Bootee: Rupert

F3
Bootee: Jenna

F2

FC: Rob
RQ: Jenna

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Early Bird"
F4
Bootees: Rupert, Jenna, Rob

F3
Bootees: Jenna, Rob

F2

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-07-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Early Bird"
Hey Echo - I've PMed you! Thanks for running a terrific game AGAIN!!
created by the amazing JSlice!

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Early Bird Finale Entry"
F4 Boot: Rupert

F3 Boot: Jenna, Rob

F2:

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Early Bird Finale Entry"
Oops! Meant to add, thank you for an awesome game, Echogirl! I really enjoyed the early season team immunity and reward additions, and most appreciate the hard work and time you devoted to the game.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
F4:
Boots: Rupert, Amber

F2:

Thanks for an awesome Game!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "^^Early Bird"
Good thing I came back and checked, I totally forgot to declare Early bird again!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Early Bird"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-04 AT 07:36 PM (EST)

Blushing with delight because I received a shout-out from Echogirl! Swooning. Well since I have absolutely no chance of winning and my real goal all along was to make it to the final episode ... voting with heart rather than my head or any spoilers.

F4:
Boots: Rob, Jenna, Amber

F3:
Boots: Jenna, Rob

F2:
Winner: Rupert!!!

RQ#1 Big Tom - Well since I can no longer vote for Big Tom as first my FC, Tom has to be the first to speak on the jury, right? Never give-up, never surrender!

Thanks to Echo for the great game and adding to my Survivor experience. I can't tell you the number of times while watching the show that I let out a #$*&%@ for a wrong RC, IC, FC pick or a WooHoo for a correct pick. It seems like such a long time ago but you let this wet behind the ears newbie in the game and I was appreciative. Still am. Thanks also for the fun on the weekend immunity challenges, it was a fun group. Good luck to all who have a shot of winning this game and go Rupert!

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
F4:
Boots: Rupert

F3: Amber

F2:

FC: Amber

Thanks for taking the time to run the game Echo! You put together some good challenges and got people involved. It was a lot of fun, thanks again.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Early Bird"
Sorry about that.

Of course I had to forget the Early Bird on my final post of the game, got to keep up the tradition.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Red Bird Early Points"
I too, Echogirl, would like to add my multitude of Kudos to you for an excellent game. I am also a newbie to these quaint killers-of-time, and really had an excellent adventure. I'm just sorry I didn't invest in some of the other games I see most of the regulars here are involved in. Rest assured, I will partake next time round. (And will look for The Amazing Race games over there!)

So, for the final time, here we go!

and taking the Hatch Bare-It-All posture instead of the cowardly PM strategy ...

Final First Confessional:
Amber

Final Four Immunity Challenge Winner:
Jenna

Final Four Bootees:
Rupert, Rob

Final Three Immunity Challenge Winner:
Rupert

Final Three Bootees:
Jenna, Amber

Initial F2 Reward Question:
Shii-Ann

And the Ultimate All Star Survivor:
Amber

FLUFFLYPILLOWS (RED POINTS)TRIBE LEADER
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

bampote 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bampote Click to send private message to bampote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
Wow... I hope I can manage to stay Top 5, but I doubt it. Thank you for running this game all season, Echo; it's been a lot of fun!

F4:
Boots: Amber, Rupert

F3:
Boots: Rob, Amber

F2:

bampote 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bampote Click to send private message to bampote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Early Bird"
Sorry! I remembered every time except for the finale. It's probably a bad omen.

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Early Bird"
F4:

F3:

F2:

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Early Bird"
F4:
Boots: Rupert, Rob

F3:
Boots: Rob, Amber

F2:

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Early Bird"
I can't believe we are down to the finals, this was my first experience and I absolutely love the game you made for us here Echo! The team challenges were so much fun and I miss collaborating with Dreamer, Mole, Steen et al Fluffypillows battling Tung and company for immunity, ah those were the days! You put so much into this I only hope you are rewarded in the knowledge that we all adore you, GREAT JOB!

RQ1- Lex

F4 Bootee: Rupert
F4 IC: Rob
F3 Bootee: Rob, Jenna
F3 IC: Amber
Winner and sole survivor All Stars: Amber

TungFong 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-04, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TungFong Click to send private message to TungFong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Early Bird - Red Ink"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-04 AT 06:11 AM (EST)

Thanks Echo for all the effort in putting up this game. Those immunity challenges was fun battling KOFan and Company . I hope you'll continue to host this game next season, maybe a simpler version so that it does not take up much of your time. Not sure if I'm going to return to the red ink section after those unlucky Rupert first confessional picks...

Final 4:-

FC: no picks (not risking this time, consequences of getting it right is dreadful)

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Am I too late for Early Bird?"
F4 Bootee: Rupert, Jenna
F4 IC: Rob
F3 Bootee: Amber, Jenna
F3 IC: Jenna
Jury: Lex

Echogirl, thanks for a great game!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Early Bird"
RQ: Alicia
FC:Rupert

Bootee1:Rupert, Jenna, Amber
IC:Rob

Bootee2:Jenna, Rob
IC:Amber

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Red Ink: Early Bird if I'm not too late..."

F4 Bootees: Jenna, Rob, Amber

F3: Rob, Amber

Ultimate Survivor: Jenna

Thanks to echogirl for hosting a great game. It was fun, even though I am a horrible player. You rock!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
F4: Rupert

F2: Rob

RQ: Kathy

UDG

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "ARGH! That was supposed to say EARLY BIRD!"

F2: Rob

RQ: Kathy

UDG

05-08-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
38. "Early Bird Deadline is Midnight EST Saturday"
Any picks after that are considered late

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Early Bird"

F4 Boots: Rupert, Jenna, Rob

F3 Boots: Jenna, Rob

F2 Winner: Amber

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-08-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Early Bird"
Echo, you have my picks in PM.

Thanks so much for a very entertaining game. Win or lose, I had a great run and a great time.

Best of luck to DoodleBug, LeftPinky and all the others still in the game.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-08-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Early Bird"
F4:

F3:

F2:

Echogirl, many thanks for a great game!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Early Bird"
F4
Boots: Rupert, Amber

F3
Boots: Rob, Jenna

F2

Flight plan by RollDdice

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Last Hour Early Bird"
Final 4
Boot: Rupert, Rob
IC: Ambuh

Final 3
Boot: Jenna, Amber

Final 2

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Last hour early bird!"
Whew! Just got home and am sending you a PM now.

Good luck to everyone!!

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Early Bird!"
F4
Bootees: Rupert, Jenna, Amber

F3
Bootees: Jenna, Rob

F2

First Confessional: Rupert
Reward Question (first jury member to ask a question): Lex

nice game

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
F4 - Bootee - Rupert
IC - Amber

F3 - Bootee - Jenna, Amber
IC - Jenna

F2 - Winner - Jenna

First Question - Lex

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Finale Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-04 AT 06:39 PM (EST)

RQ - Kathy

FC - Rob

F4 -
Bootees: Rupert/Jenna/Amber

F3 -
Bootees: Rupert/Rob/Jenna

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 14 Results/Finale Entry"
Post Reward Questions Answers (RQ1)

Who will be the first Jury Member to ask the Final
2 a question?
Lex

RC: Rob

F3: Rob

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •