The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-03-04, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 08:35 AM (EST)

Follow the Leader

What a bunch of sheep! Not you guys, our All Stars. I guess they are afraid the Robfaddah will whack them if they even think about writing his name down on the parchment. Kudos to Shii Ann for at least speaking her mind at Tribal Council! It’s nice to know Amber is calling the shots.

Well our little game is winding down and you guys must be reading the Spoiler Boards as I’ve never had this many peeps last this long! In the Amazon everyone was eliminated at this point! SurvivorScott won with the highest score, but nobody lasted this long. So we shall see if this week holds any surprises for us. Remember the winner of the Pick The Bootee Game must survive until the end and pick the Sole Survivor. Then I add up all the points (and remaining picks) to determine the winner. Bubbastan made a huge comeback during Pearl Islands so anything is possible. For our Red Inkers, the winner is determined by worst score no matter when you exit.

A.S.S. PTB Tribes

FluffyPillows Tribe: Bebo, Swami, Buckeyegirl, RudyRules, KOBrien_Fan, Steen, Rebel Crown, GuessItRains, Yogi, smrtNsassybnkr, Survivor Maniac, yensid, realityluver, gizmo_ber, geg6, rwj3eb, dreamerbeliever, Molaholic, Tinman

Mad Dog Tribe: PepeLePew, DoodleBug, AugustGirl, SurvivorScott, TeamJoisey, Angelfood, djandy, ulalame, PlumBlossom, forehead, Oscirus, LozengeofLove, okaloosajohn, Milan23, TungFong, MoccaJ, Road Kill, Evenstar, bampote.

Fairplay Tribe: Draco Malfoy, Jims02, ejm92, LeftPinky, KeithFan, tribephyl, bubbastan, Blow By Blow, udg, Neobie, tvgeek_401, whoami, Lolly, SilentJ, spacey, Rebel Yell, tinybubs, Keae.

BTW feel free to post in your tribe’s colors!

Fallen Comrades

Week 2: Laurieish, Corvis, ImNext, Pig Spanker
Week 4: Magic Star, Seyz
Week 5: ValleyGirl, sisyphus
Week 8: LozengeofLove, spacey
Week 9: Draco Malfoy
Week 10: gizmo_ber, PepeLePew, MoccaJ
Week 11: ejm92, Lolly, Milan23
Week 12: Bubbastan, whoami, Realityluver, Evenstar
Week 13: KeithFan

Week 13 Reward Question Results

Will it rain at Tribal Council? No it did not.

Week 14 Individual Reward Question

Who will be the first Survivor someone whines or complains about? This may be said to another player or through a confessional. I want the person they are b!ching about, not who says it.

Extra Special Reward Question (idea courtesy of LC who is encouraged to guess!)

How many miles do I have on my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe? I’ve had it 35 months . One hint. I have taken at least one really long trip in it. From Texas, up to Washington state, down the California coast, through Vegas and then back to my former home in the Dallas area. The 5 people who are closest receive one point (or negative point if you are into those). Good luck!

Extra Special Mileage Bonus I've PM'd Lion Chow and asked him to guess my mileage for fun since I did in his game last week. If he agrees I'll give anyone a bonus point if they are closer than him. This is in addition to the 5 closest, so it's possible 5 of you will get two points.

Red Inkers be sure to request picks or points

I will once again post these questions at the bottom of the page in our Sample Entry section. Don’t forget to answer them! Good luck!

Final Four Rules

For those planning ahead, this is how our little game will work during the Final Four.

You will have three sets of picks. There will be two Bootee picks (F4 & F3), and then for the Final Two you will be picking the winner. You may list one less than the remaining Survivors each boot. For example you could list 3 for the first Finale Boot, and 2 for the second. For the F2 you must pick the winner. At the end of the show I will take everyone who correctly reached the finals and add all unused picks to your Final Score.

There will be NO RC’s during the Final Four so no need to list anyone here.

You will have the option of picking the F4 & F3 IC winners.

First Confessional. Since we have one episode, you will only have one chance here. Once again it is optional.

Reward Question. I will have one reward question for the Finale.

No one in the PTB game will have Immunity for the Finale.

I believe the Finale will be Sunday, and if so the Early Bird deadline will be Midnight Saturday.

Game Notes

FYI: I was out-of-town again this weekend and have not been online here since I posted last week’s scores so I will be answering PM’s later today. I’m a busy girl!

Our Weekly Leaders

Watch out leaders, here comes Pinky! Yes LeftPinky is on quite a roll as she finished with our weekly high score and the 5 bonus points. She climbs to third overall and is easily within striking distance of TeamJoisey and DoodleBug. While TeamJoisey and DoodleBug continue their weekly standoff (no points gained or lost), Pinky just sneaks up on them! Also having fine weeks were bampote, okaloosajohn and Rebel Crown, all of whom are immune this week.

In the Battle of the Red Ink, two time champion forehead continues to hold off all challengers. TungFong, Molaholic, and AugustGirl shared our lowest score and each received an extra negative point because of the tie. Yes I’m generous as I didn’t want to divide (-2) by 3! Halves are as far as I’ll go

Leaderboard

Overall Score/PTB Player/Week 13 Score/Picks Remaining

181 TeamJoisey 14 23
177 DoodleBug 14 24
164 LeftPinky 24 29
160 Survivor Maniac 12 11
154.5 ulalame 12 21
152 bampote 17 14
148 tinybubs 4 20
145 Bebo 8 22
139 RoadKill 4 26
139 Blow By Blow 8 14
138 Keae -1 28
138 Oscirus 4 26
137 buckeyegirl 15 17
134 okaloosajohn 17 22
133 Yogi 12 32
131 KObrien_fan 6 28
131 RudyRules 14 16
130 Tinman 4 16
125 Neobie 6 17
121 SurvivorScott 10 24
117.5 Rebel Yell 4 19
116.5 udg 11 21
116 GuessItRains 4 21
115 tribephyl 2 19
113 yensid 6 23
112 smrtNsassybnkr 2 19
110 geg6 2 16
107 dreamerbeliever 4 14
106 Steen -7 19
95 Angelfood 0 10
95 SilentJ 12 5
92 Jims02 10 18
69 KeithFan no picks booted
69 Rebel Crown 15 9
67 Swami 8 16
40 rwj3eb 5 16
-92 PlumBlossom (Red Ink) 5 6
-145 tvgeek_401 (Red Ink) -4 9
-153 Molaholic (Red Ink) -11 9
-160 Tung Fong (Red Ink) -11 2
-161 AugustGirl (Red Ink) -11 2
-184 djandy (Red Ink) -6 3
-205 forehead (Red Ink) -8 2

First Confessional/Bootee

E1: Rob C./Tina
E2: Rupert/Rudy
E3: Lex/Jenna M.
E4: Alicia/Rob C.
E5: Amber/Richard
E6: Jerri/Sue
E7: Shii Ann/Colby
E8: Kathy/Ethan
E9: Rupert/Jerri
E10: Lex/Lex
E11: Amber/Kathy
E12: Shii Ann/Alicia
E13: Shii Ann/Shii Ann

Remaining A.S.S.

Jenna L, Rob M., Rupert, Tom, Amber

Rules, Deadlines and Scoring Summary

Deadlines:

A) "Early Bird" bonus points deadline is Tuesday, 9PM (EST). To be eligible for the "Early Bird" bonus of 5 points you must declare "Early Bird" in the subject line and you cannot edit your post after 7PM Tuesday or you will forfeit your bonus and receive a (-10) point penalty. If you don't want to risk this, don't declare "Early Bird" in the subject line. For Red Ink players the bonus points/penalty points are reversed. You will receive (-5) points for an unedited "Early Bird" post and be penalized 10 (positive) points should you edit after the deadline.

B) The regular deadline is Wednesday, 11:59 PM (EST). No penalties or bonus if you make (or edit) your picks before this time. You can post your picks on Monday or Tuesday and edit without penalty on Wednesday as long as you did not declare "Early Bird" in your subject line.

C) Spoiler's Deadline is Thursday, 9PM (EST). If you post or edit your picks any time on Thursday you will be penalized (-8) points (or 8 positive points) for Red Ink Players. You may stay alive, but it's going to cost you points. "Early Bird" entries who edit anytime after 9PM (EST) Tuesday lose (-10) points. A bigger penalty as they were playing for the bonus points. Do Not Edit after the show has begun! One person did this last season and they were booted from the game.

Scoring:

Correct listed bootee (regardless of how many votes) = 5 pts
Failure to list booted player: (-10) pts and possible elimination beginning week 3.
Listed players who receive votes: 2 pts per vote
Listed players who do not receive votes: ( -2) pts per listed player

Tribe Reward Question
Each week you will be asked a "Reward Question/Questions." You must answer this question each week as leaving it blank will be considered a wrong answer. The tribe with the highest percentage of correct answers will receive the weekly reward of 2 points per tribe member (or -2 if you are playing for Red Ink) and you will receive a clue the following week which will help you identify the "Buried Mystery Survivor." In the event your tribe correctly guesses the "Mystery Survivor" prior to our merge, everyone on your tribe will receive an additional 3 bonus points (or -3 if you are playing for Red Ink). You only get one guess per week if you win Reward.

Optional Categories
Correctly picking Team Reward Challenge Winner = 1 point
Incorrectly picking Team Reward Challenge Winner = (-1) point
Correctly picking Tribe who wins Immunity = 1 point
Incorrectly picking Tribe who wins Immunity = (-1) point
Correctly picking Individual Reward Challenge Winner = 4 pts
Incorrectly picking Individual Reward Challenge Winner = (-2) pts
Correctly picking Individual Immunity Challenge Winner = 4 pts
Incorrectly picking Individual Immunity Challenge Winner = (-2) pts
Correctly picking player who gives first confessional = 8 pts (pre-merge)
Incorrectly picking player who gives first confessional = (-2) pts
Correctly picking player who gives first confessional = 5 pts (post-merge)
Incorrectly picking player who gives first confessional = (-2) pts

Weekly High Score Bonus

Bonus points for highest weekly score = 5pts. 2.5 pts if two people tie. 1 pt if 3-5 people tie. 0 points if more than 5 players tie. Lowest weekly score bonus = (-2) points.

Picks

You have 50 picks to use for the entire season. Your remaining picks are listed on the leaderboard. Should you last until the end of the season any remaining picks are added to your final score.

Tribe Immunity Challenges

Beginning week 4 your tribe will be competing for Immunity. I will either post a challenge thread where a few tribe members will compete for your Tribe, or ask an IC question. The Tribe that wins this challenge wins Immunity for the week. Meaning no one on your tribe will be eliminated if they fail to pick the bootee that week.

Sample Entry

Subject: Enter "Early Bird" if you are going for this bonus, otherwise no need to do anything to subect.

Post Reward Questions Answers (RQ1 & RQ2)

Who will be the first Survivor someone whines or complains about? This may be said to another player or through a confessional. I want the person they are b!ching about, not who says it.

Extra Special Reward Question (blatantly ripping off Lion Chow who is encouraged to guess) to the 5 who come closest. How many miles do I have on my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe? I’ve had it 35 months . One hint. I have taken at least one really long trip in it. From Texas, up to Washington state, down the California coast, through Vegas and then back to my former home in the Dallas area. The 5 people who are closest receive one point (or negative point if you are into those). Good luck!

RC (Reward Challenge Winner: optional category--name the individual you think will win the reward challenge)
IC (Immunity Challenge Winner: optional category--name the individual you think will win immunity)
FC (First Confessional: optional category--name the person you think will give the first confessional)

Hope this helps!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 EARLY POINTS & RED ... Molaholic 05-03-04 1
 Early bird okaloosajohn 05-03-04 2
 Early Bird Neobie 05-03-04 3
 Early BirdEntry smrtNsassybnkr 05-03-04 4
 Early Bird Blow by Blow 05-03-04 5
 Early Bird Red Ink Player djandy 05-03-04 6
   RE: Early Bird Red Ink Player djandy 05-05-04 47
 Early Bird! Steen 05-03-04 7
   RE: Early Bird! tvgeek401 05-03-04 14
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... LionChow 05-03-04 8
   Special Thanks to LC... echogirl 05-04-04 21
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... Survivor Maniac 05-03-04 9
   Early Bird! Survivor Maniac 05-03-04 10
 Early Bird dreamerbeliever 05-03-04 11
 Early Bird Keae 05-03-04 12
 Early Bird Red Ink AugustGirl 05-03-04 13
 Early Bird Red Ink tvgeek401 05-03-04 15
 Early Bird silentJ 05-03-04 16
 Early Bird Yogi 05-03-04 17
 Early Bird Rebel Crown 05-04-04 18
 Early Bird - Red Ink TungFong 05-04-04 19
   RE: Early Bird - Red Ink TungFong 05-07-04 50
       RE: Early Bird - Red Ink forehead 05-07-04 51
           RE: Early Bird - Red Ink djandy 05-07-04 52
               RE: Early Bird - Red Ink forehead 05-07-04 53
 Early Bird Tinman 05-04-04 20
 Early Bird Angelfood 05-04-04 22
 Early bird red ink forehead 05-04-04 23
 Early Bird! RebelYell 05-04-04 24
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... Oscirus 05-04-04 25
   Early bird Oscirus 05-04-04 26
 Early Bird Road Kill 05-04-04 27
 Early Bird ulalame 05-04-04 28
 Early Bird KObrien_fan 05-04-04 29
 Early Bird bampote 05-04-04 30
 Early Bird survivorscott 05-04-04 31
 Early bird udg 05-04-04 32
 Early bird red in... PlumBlossom 05-04-04 33
 Early Bird tribephyl 05-04-04 34
 Early Bird GuessItRains 05-04-04 35
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... DoodleBug 05-04-04 36
   Early Bird DoodleBug 05-04-04 37
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... tinybubs 05-04-04 38
   Early Bird tinybubs 05-04-04 39
 Early Bird! LeftPinky 05-04-04 40
 Early Bird RudyRules 05-04-04 41
 Early Bird TeamJoisey 05-04-04 42
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... Jims02 05-04-04 43
   ^^^^ Early Bird ^^^^ Jims02 05-04-04 44
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... geg6 05-05-04 45
 My traditional non-Early Bird entry... Swami 05-05-04 46
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... yensid 05-05-04 48
 RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Wee... rwj3eb 05-06-04 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "EARLY POINTS & RED BIRD"
yes, I am "one of those" and switching back to points for the bonuses, gracias

Who will be the first Survivor someone whines or complains about?
Going out on a limb and saying the dear departed Shii-Ann

Extra Special Reward Question (blatantly ripping off Lion Chow who is encouraged to guess) to the 5 who come closest. How many miles do I have on my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe?
35,738.7 miles shaking forefinger and tsk-tsking at Echogirl for not buying AMERICAN

Reward Challenge Winner:
Big Tom Buchanan, Father of the Year.

Immunity Challenge Winner:
Rupert the Beard or should that be the Tongue?

First Confessional:
Bawstown Rob

Bootee:
Amber, Bawston Rob, Rupert, Big Tom

FLUFFLYPILLOWS (RED POINTS)TRIBE LEADER
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Early bird"
Bootee: Tom, Jenna

RQ1: Jenna
RQ2: 39,796
RC: Rob
IC: Rupert
FC: Amber

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Early Bird"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 11:20 AM (EST)

Bootees: Tom, Rupert, Rob

RQ1: Shii Ann
RQ2: 40 000 miles
IC: Rob

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Early BirdEntry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Who will be the first Survivor someone whines or complains about? JennaL !!

Extra Special Reward Question (blatantly ripping off Lion Chow who is encouraged to guess) to the 5 who come closest. How many miles do I have on my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe? I’ve had it 35 months . One hint. I have taken at least one really long trip in it. From Texas, up to Washington state, down the California coast, through Vegas and then back to my former home in the Dallas area. 52,500 miles

RC Amber
IC Amber
FC Big Tom
Bootee: Tom, Rupert

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Early Bird"
RQ: Jenna
ESRQ: 59,750
FC: Tom
Bootee: Tom

I do more to not work than actual work.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-03-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Early Bird Red Ink Player"
Tom, Rupert

FC: Jenna
RC: Jenna
IC: Tom

Mileage Bonus: 42,135

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

05-05-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Early Bird Red Ink Player"
I forgot to specify that if I get the RQ or Bonus correct that I want negative points.

djandy

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Early Bird!"
Gotta make up for last week--SAT's are not fun at all. They make your mind go crazy, and almost forget to put in an entry!

Boots: Tom, Rupert
Car RQ: 50,000

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Early Bird!"
SAT's are not fun at all.

Tell me about it. After I finished on Saturday, I was exhausted.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"
>Extra Special Reward Question (idea courtesy
>of LC who is encouraged to guess!)
>
> How many miles do I have on my 2001 Hyundai
>Santa Fe? I’ve had it 35 months .
>One hint. I have taken at least one really
>long trip in it. From Texas, up to Washington
>state, down the California coast,
>through Vegas and then back to my former home in
>the Dallas area. The 5 people who are closest
>receive one point (or negative point if you are into
>those). Good luck!
>
>Extra Special Mileage Bonus I've
>PM'd Lion Chow and asked him to guess my mileage
>for fun since I did in his game last week.
> If he agrees I'll give anyone a bonus point
>if they are closer than him. This is in
>addition to the 5 closest, so it's possible 5 of
>you will get two points.

Hi Echo,

I agree with you about the surprisingly still-crowded field. Not many snuffs this season, and almost all the people that DO get sent off are those that did not make new picks. Anyway, my guess on your car is:

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Special Thanks to LC..."
...for posting his guess! Can you beat our beloved LC? If so it's worth a point!

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-04 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

EARLY BIRD!!!

RC: Amber

Mileage Bonus: 80,000

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Early Bird!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-04 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

Forgot Early Bird, so posting again.

Mileage Bonus: 80,000

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Early Bird"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

The Boots: Big Tom, Jenna, Rupert, Rob
FC: Big Tom (for the twelfth week in a row and because I'm stubborn person who never gives up even when it's a bad idea)

BQ#1: Shii Ann - will be the first person someone whines or complains about.

BQ#2: 48,123

Keae 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Keae Click to send private message to Keae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Early Bird"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

RQ: Shii-Ann
ESRQ: 48,618

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Early Bird Red Ink "
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 06:56 PM (EST)

Bootee: Rob, Tom

RC: Rupert

RQ1: Shii Ann (I'll take picks, please)
RQ2: 65,000 miles

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

edited for the mileage pick

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Early Bird Red Ink"
RQ: Shii Ann
ESRQ: 51,173

Bootees: Rob, Tom, Rupert

RC: Jenna
IC: Jenna

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Early Bird"
Tom, Rupert

RQ1 Jenna
RG2 33,333
IC Rupert
RC Jenna

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-03-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Early Bird"
BQ#1 Jenna
BQ#2 36100

IC: Amber

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Early Bird"
<<Also having fine weeks were bampote, okaloosajohn and Rebel Crown, all of whom are immune this week.>>

WOOHOO! I feel like I should have some sort of ShiiAnn-like shoutout/trash-talking moment here. Naw, who am I kiddin'? Think I'll just settle for a Big Tom happy dance.

RQ-
ShiiAnn

Extra Special Reward Question-73,466

Tom
Rupert

RC-Jenna
FC-Rupert

TungFong 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-04, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TungFong Click to send private message to TungFong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Early Bird - Red Ink"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-04 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

RQ: Jenna (-2 points)
Extra special bonus: 43,333 miles

Bootees: Tom
RC: Tom, Rupert
IC: TOm
FC: Rupert

TungFong 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-04, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TungFong Click to send private message to TungFong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Early Bird - Red Ink"
Arrrggghhh!! Not the Rupert FC again??!! Must have got that forehead's Sandra FC jinx

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Early Bird - Red Ink"
>Arrrggghhh!! Not the Rupert FC again??!! Must have got that forehead's Sandra FC jinx

My dear friend:

This is why I stopped picking the FCs the past few eps! On another note, I wasn't able to defend my red ink crown in LC's game this season. But I'm planning on trying it again next season. How about we team up so at least one of us will beat djandy & tribe?

forehead

05-07-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Early Bird - Red Ink"
Ahem. I was hiding in the bushes right behind you and heard that!

djandy

05-07-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Early Bird - Red Ink"
>Ahem. I was hiding in the bushes right behind you and heard that!

djandy = Sandra ??!!

That explains the Sandra FC jinx!

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Early Bird"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-04 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

RQ: Shii Ann
ESRQ: 61,309

FC: Rob

ETA Bootee picks - DUH!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Early Bird"
RQ: Rupert
ESRQ: 46,046

Bootees: Jenna, Tom, Rupert

RC: RobM
IC: Amber
FC: RobM

05-04-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
23. "Early bird red ink"
RQwhine (for red points): Jenna
RQmiles (for red points): 60,000

RC: Rupert

forehead
(who is done in the FC department for the season)

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Early Bird!"
Jenna

Extra Special Reward Question (blatantly ripping off Lion Chow who is encouraged to guess) to the 5 who come closest. How many miles do I have on my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe?

Reward Challenge Winner:
Big Tom

Immunity Challenge Winner:
Rupert

First Confessional:
Jenna

Bootee:
Jenna, Rupert, Big Tom

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-04 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

First confessional Tom, Rupert
Rc:Amber
IC:Rob
Bootee:Big Tom
Rq#1Jenna
Rq#2 41,276 miles

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Early bird"
dogonnit forgot to pu that in subject line again

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Early Bird"
Bootees: Tom, Jenna

RQ1: Shii Ann
ESRQ2: 55,047

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Early Bird"

Extra Special Reward Question: 36,543

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Early Bird"
RQ1- Jenna

RQ2- Extra Special Reward question: 46,500 miles

Bootee: Tom, Rupert, Rob

bampote 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bampote Click to send private message to bampote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Early Bird"
Wow, immunity! I'm shocked.

RQ2: 38,453

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Early Bird"
SurvivorScott won with the highest score, but nobody lasted this long.

Still waiting on my 80"s cd ;)

RQ: Rob
ESRQ:61,253

Botees:
Rupert
Tom

FC:Amber

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-04-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Early bird"
First of all, LeftPinky obviously cheated last week.

RQ1 Jenna
ESRQ 35,281
RC Amber
IC Rupert
FC Tom
Boot Tom

UDG
Hope I'm right!

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Early bird red ink"
Tom, Rob

ESRQ: 38,013

an IceCat original

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Early Bird"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-04 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

I can't believe how badly I am doing in this game.

Oh well, on with the guesses...

RQ1:
Jenna

ESRQ:

RC:
Amber

IC:
Amber

Boots:
Tom
Rupert
Jenna

FC:
Jenna

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Early Bird"
Bootee: Rupert, Tom
RQ2: 51,111

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-04 AT 05:38 PM (EST)

EARLY BIRD!!!

RQ2: 45,999

Bootie: Tom, Rupert

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Early Bird"
Oops, sorry Echo!

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"

RQ1: Jenna L.

Extra Special Reward Question: 28,573

RC: Jenna L.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Early Bird"

Forgot Early Bird on my original post. Hope you'll still give me credit for it.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Early Bird!"
Gosh, almost forgot... that would have been dreadful!

RQ2: 34,281

(I used all five remaining survivors in my answer - do I get bonus points???)

GO AVS!
created by the amazing JSlice!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Early Bird"
RQ1- Jenna
RQ2- Extra Special Reward question: 49,300 miles

Flight plan by RollDdice

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Early Bird"
Bonus 1: Jenna

Bonus 2: 64,000

Bootees: Rupert, Tom

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"
Boot: Tom, Rupert
RQ2: 24,000 miles

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "^^^^ Early Bird ^^^^"
Oops. Forgot!

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"
Aaaaaaakkkkkkk! Missed the early bird deadline again. This time of year is too busy for us hard working FAOs. It's been killing my score because I've been awful with the challenges lately. Oh, well, here goes:

Bootees: Tom, Rupert, Rob

RQ1: Rob
RQ2: 48,242

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "My traditional non-Early Bird entry."
Bonus 1: Jenna

Bonus 2: 56,099

Bootees: Rupert, Tom

IC: Rupert (I hope)

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-04 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Shii Ann

How many miles do I have on my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe? 42,313.6

Rupert, Tom

RC: JennaL
FC: JennaL

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: A.S.S. Pick The Bootee Game Week 13 Results/Week 14 Entry"
RQ - Jenna

RC - Rob
IC - Rupert

Bootee - Tom, Rupert

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •