The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Future Survivors"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sfmark88 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sfmark88 Click to send private message to sfmark88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Future Survivors"
Wher should survivors 9, 10, etc. be held? Where would you like to see survivor go in future seasons? Should they ever revisit a location? Should they stick to tropical locations or experiment with other climates? Are any areas too extreme? What do you think?
I, personally, would like survivor to be held in India or a region of that nature. There are fewer new locations the show can visit, so if the show were to ever revisit a location I personally would chose to revisit Africa, maybe even a tropical Africa? I'm sure there's something we'll all agree with on survivor locations, there's a good chance there will ever be a temperate survivor location. Who would want to see "Survivor:Russia"???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Future Survivors Loree 05-02-04 1
 RE: Future Survivors Molaholic 05-02-04 2
 RE: Future Survivors wikidimagination 05-05-04 3
 RE: Future Survivors Estee 05-05-04 4
   RE: Future Survivors tinybubs 05-05-04 5
 I would want to see Survivor-Russia... arturbars 05-06-04 6
   RE: I would want to see Survivor-Ru... samurai monkey 05-08-04 7
 I would like to see survivor Harlem Oscirus 05-08-04 8
 Survivor Canada strid333 05-08-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Future Survivors"
The one thing they learned from Africa is that they have to have a water location for water challenges. So they need the ocean, a river or a lake.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Future Survivors"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-04 AT 11:59 PM (EST)

OK, I'll be the first ...

Unfortunatly EPMB will never let Survivor be held in a climate that won't allow full skin opportunities. Sure, it's a great idea, and true to the title Survivor, but the "OUTWIT, OUTLAST, OUTPLAY" ideal has come to mean "JUGS, PECS, BOUNCING NAUGHTY BITS"

Maybe a tie-in to the Olympics (a la Australia) with a Survivor on some remote Greek island? It'll have to be post-Olympic, but it may still work.

wikidimagination 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wikidimagination Click to send private message to wikidimagination Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Future Survivors"
Personally, I would love to see the Survivors in either some really cold place while it is a hot summer here in the States...OR...have it in one of the worst ghettos in America! Make them live like homeless people or in some horrible building and Survive like most of the poor of our nation. Some of the challenges could be "try to get a job" wearing the clothes they are given and looking unwashed.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Future Survivors"
The Galapagos chain, but they'll never get permission to set up a production camp -- and justifiably so: the islands have to be protected.

For MB's typical storyline values and 'we based this challenge on' criteria, Pitcairn Island might be interesting.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Future Survivors"

I like the Pitcairn Island idea. At least there would be some history that they could use to base a storyline. Maybe dream up some mutiny challenges.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I would want to see Survivor-Russia!!!"
Just to let you know that it is not an all-year-around winter in Russia. Their climate is almost identical to North America. And who said that show in temperate climate would not be as interesting (if not more so). I know everyone says that we have to see some naked skin - especially on the good looking contestants. Well you will see more skin during the summer season in the temperate climate than you would in tropics during the rain season - PI and ALL Stars!

Plus there are plenty of bodies of whater in temperate climate locations for water challanges and survival. My personal favorite location would be Lake Baikal in souther Syberia (that's in Russia - get a map out if you don't know where that is).

So i say - Bring on SURVIVOR RUSSIA!!!

samurai monkey 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samurai%20monkey Click to send private message to samurai%20monkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I would want to see Survivor-Russia!!!"
I say remote islands off southern Japan...

Because that's where I live and I can go spoil!

There are quite a few islands around here that would make excellent locations for Survivor, with lots of yummy eel to eat. Not much in the way of fruit growing around the islands wild though. Sugar Cane abounds, however. They'd have to look out for the habu snakes and poisonous mukade, though.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-08-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I would like to see survivor Harlem"
That would be awesome

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-08-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Survivor Canada"
I've said this from near the beginning. Do the show in summer =. Pick a place like northern BC. There are lots of lakes, trees, and it can be remote. For the culture, you can have Natives do Pow Wows and have the RCMP do musical rides. You could even throw some Quebec Francophone culture into the mix. And as an added bonus, put Canadian Idol, Ryan Malcolm, as a private concert for another reward (he's looking for work lol). Or pick another star (we have lots).

For food, have bannock (Native bread) and pemicin (a mixture of bison meat and berries and very tasty). Certainly not a gross food challenge but we don't need one every season, do we? Fear Factor has it more than covered.

Considering Canadians can't compete in Survivor, I think we should have the show come here. We watch the show just as much as Americans.

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •