The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-30-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 - Tears and Fears

After a brief one week reprieve, I'm back with the list. Speaking of one week reprieves, Shii Ann's good luck finally ran out as she didn't have immunity to save her this week (whoo hoo! Go shameless segues!). But she went down kicking, that's for sure. As we dwindle to five, you know that the scheming is bound to heat up even more than it already has. But what effect will it have on us, the fans, and how we view the survivors? You can tell us here! Just list the remaining 5 survivors in the order that you like them and then, if you wish, a short explanation why. So let's hit that fuse and spark away!!!

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Rupert (1)
2. Amber (2)
3. Tom (6)
4. Jenna L. (3)
5. Rob M. (7)

Alicia was #5 two weeks ago.
Shii Ann was #4 two weeks ago.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Well, chalk up another #1 week for Rupert, making it two in a row. You're everyone's favourite pirate, and I must say that there's nobody who plays the game quite like you. I love your zest and zeal, and the fact that you're starting to play the game too (kind of). Is it too little too late? I sure hope not. Go Rupert!!!

- This week's Greatest Gainer Award goes to Big Tom, who jumps three spots from 6-3. Seeing your son on the show was hilarious! If you weren't full enough of witticisms and spirit, try two of you! You are definitely a guy who likes to have fun, and it shows

- Finally, Amber with "your pretty green eyes." You sit at #2 this week, and I still absolutely love you. Compared to the last time, you have definitely grown up quite a bit and are playing the game a lot better than before (is that saying much though? You decide.) It's hard not to love a player like you, and I really hope you can punch through to the end

Well, that's it for me. What did you think about this week?

"I'll need a big spoon because I have a big mouth."

Top 5 FLL Castaways
1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Heidi Strobel (9 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (8 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (5 weeks at #1)
4. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
5. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 sittem 04-30-04 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 Oscirus 04-30-04 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 leannerenee 04-30-04 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 Jims02 04-30-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 dajaki 04-30-04 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 PlumBlossom 04-30-04 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 Monicanada 04-30-04 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 ejm92 05-02-04 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 dreamerbeliever 05-03-04 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 I_AM_HE 05-03-04 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 Ra_8secs 05-04-04 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 tinybubs 05-04-04 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 whoami 05-04-04 13
 DAW Posting Averages tinybubs 05-05-04 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13 bubbastan 05-05-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-30-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-04 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

Ok show - I will say I'm worn out with the whole relative thing - I don't think it makes for the most exciting show anymore. Last season with dude guy Johnny - that was interesting. But, all warm and fuzzy (and I'm a warm and fuzzy guy) doesn't do it for me on this show anymore.

1. Amber (3) Going with the Shii flow here. Since she is the power behind the scenes why not put her up at number one? If she's as good as all 'a that then she's as good as Vee was back in S4. I'll give her credit for this week.
2. Rob (1) Maybe his strings are being pulled. In any case, the intrigue makes it all interesting.
3. Tom (2) This isn't really a move down, just an Amber move up. I was glad to see that the massive alcolhol intake didn't make him an incoherent slob like I've remembered from the past. He's just about fully turned it around for me and I appreciate him for the entertainment he does provide now. It is a little scary to think that he and his son run around independently in the world however. On the other hands, props for the work ethic they have.
4. Rupert(5) I love a family guy. I'm just worn out with the whole fishing thing. And, while I can appreciate the feelings around the fish fry stuff (especially with Jenna) it's still not in his best interests to make a big deal out of it. There's only a few days left - hang with it and don't make a scene. When Shii becomes your greatest supporter you may be in trouble.
5. Jenna (6) What everyone out there said. Just. Shut. Up.

Shii - started to play hard the past few weeks. I appreciate the attempt to stir things up and I'd have rather she stayed than Jenna. But, she won't be greatly missed.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-30-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
1.Tom- not a fan of his he's just the lesser of five evils
2.Rupert- Hell is frozen solid now
3.Amber-Mastermind? I think not
4.Rob-what a jag off
5.Jennal-Whos more annyoing than Jenna? Nobody
Shiidevel went down fighting but it was all for nothing

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
1. Rob- As always
2. Big Tom- Tom has a "mini-me"! How could you not love the undefineable banter between him and his son?
3. Amber- Shii Ann was right, she is playing the game well.
4. Rupert- Only here b/c Jenna is the most annoying person ever!!!
5. Jenna- no one wants to be "mommied" all the time! She needs to just shut her mouth!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
1. Ambuh
2. Tom
3. Rupert
4. Rob
5. Jenna

Jenna, Jenna, Jenna... I knew it after week one how much you'd get on my nerves. Only Jenna could make the Shii Devil look angelic.

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-30-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
1. Amber - ShiiAnn gave you props with her vote, and I've got to agree with her. I've maintained that Rob is controlling this tribe, but, I confess, I think I'm wrong.
2. Rob - You are a clever power player, and I'm glad that you will be tight with at least one alliance to the end. However, you really need to decide whether the alliance you want to keep is the one you should keep.
3. Tom - I didn't understand one word from you tonight. I think that's a good thing.
4. Rupert - Get over the spear already. Jeesh! I'm glad you're going to start forcing the other tribe members to gut a fish once in awhile, but if I were there, I'd vote you out immediately to avoid IC threats and to get a chance to go fishing. Your PDA also made me very uncomfortable. Yuck. Worse than Jake & Jenny in Thailand.
5. Jenna - I absolutely cannot stand you. You and your brother are incessant whiners who cannot shut the heck up.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-30-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
1. Rupert (2)
2. Jenna L. (3)
3. Tom (4)
4. Amber (5)
5. Rob M. (6)

Shi Ann was #1 last week.

an IceCat original

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
1. Amber (4,4,2,1,7,6,5,7,7,6,10)
2. Rupert (1,2,1,3,2,7,6,5,5,10,4)
3. Rob (2,1,3,2,3,3,2,2,1,1,1)
4. Jenna (3,3,7,9,10,11,12,13,12,13,11)
5. Tom (5,7,5,5,4,1,7,1,2,9,3)

JSlice Originals, 2004
Personal Secretary to RR

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-02-04, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
Not sure when I had time to rank last, so I'll make guesses for previous rank...

1. Tom (1)
2. Rupert (2)
3. Rob (4)
4. Amber (6)
5. Jenna (5)

Survivor All-Stars: Let's Go Big Tom!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-04, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
1. Rupert (1,1,1,3,2,3,2,2,1,1,1,1,1) Just because my man crush on the big guy is full-blown right now. I know it would surely mean his immediate boot but just once I would love to see Rupert keep all the fish for himself. Go Rupe and win it all!

2. Big Tom (5,3,3,5,3,2,4,3,5,2,2,3,4) After I deciphered what he said, there was a couple of good funnies. The comment about Shii trying to make an alliance with a bush had me tearing up with laughter.

3. Amber (16,15,14,13,10,10,10,9,7,6,4,5,5) I keep getting pounded over the head about what a great player she is but I just don't see it. Under the radar yet again.

4. Jenna L. (12,4,5,9,9,6,6,4,3,3,3,2,2) Yikes! Heavy dose of loud mouth Jenna this week. I can usually handle it as long as it's positive in nature. This week was more of the bossy yappyness from Jenna.

5. Rob M. (17,5,4,2,12,11,11,10,10,9,7,6,3) The telling of the story about Lex's boot to his brother reminded me a lot of Johnny Foreskin's gloating. Really hate the gloating.

Shii Ann (18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,9,8,8,7,6) Sheep Ann obviously knows how to handle losing better than winning. Been waiting for this boot since episode one. She went out with some class and I loved her Rupert slobbering on The Early Show and web chat. Still can't stand her but she may have just moved herself up into the 111 or maybe 110 spot on a full love list.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
didn't watch the show, so my rankings will just be what they were last week, minus the one-week leader, Shii Ann

1. Tom (2)
10. Rupert (3)
800. Amber (4)
1000. Jenna (5)
92817481659861287746817450157917557832109. Rawb (6)

GO AVS!

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
Cartoon theme (maybe I'll edit this into a story, or a Bashers' summary):

1. Wilma - aka Amber - Very fetching in her bright blue shawl/sari/loin wrap; she even lends it to Fred as a sort of vestment/scarf. He is the holy one to her, eh? Seriously, she's playing the game well, the girl behind the throne. And when they finally kill the King, she'll be left to win.

2. Betty - aka Jenna - Showing to be the most expressive emotionally, instead of the consistently hidden, UTR play of most folks in this A.S.S. I like that.

3. Barney - aka Tom - Ah heck sidekick to Fred, destined to get the short end of any endeavor the two try. But he actually comes out on top, moral-wise, when Fred crashes the scheme. Or maybe he's just clueless to outcome and happy-go-lucky.

4. Dino - aka Rupert - Wants to be Mr. Slate, as in "the Provider", but Arhhhnold he's not. Always faithful, slobbering (remember the sex on the beach with his wife?), yip-yip-yip-roaaaaar with his precious bone, er fishing spear.

5. Fred - aka Rob - His vulnerable side is being edited in now, as opposed to his arrogant side which is always there, but he's still too smug for my book. Playing the game, but w/o empathy for anyone else. Fred usually has grand schemes that ultimately fall apart.

6. BamBam - aka Jeffy - He's crushed more torches, hehe. And he loves pounding those poles into the ground for the challenges.

7. Mr. Slate - aka Mark Burnett - He tries to stay above the fray, just juggling and manipulating the challenges for his salarymen-editors, but he's always grinding his teeth about how dumb these Survivors can be.

Bonus: Pebbles award goes to Jenna M.

I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position. -- Mark Twain

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
1. Rupert (1) - Mine! Mine! Mine! My fish! My Game! My Island! Not a good move dude.

2. Tom (2) - Odd man out, not much of a future. Great job on the IC though.

3. Boston Rob (3) - Starting to look weary. Could he be running out of gas?

4. Amber (6) - "Rob, can I be in control? Thanks Rob"

5. Jenna L. (4) - For Goodness Sakes, just shut your trap!!

Gone: Shii Ann (5) - A legend in her own mind. She was in over her head and lasted as long as she did because of Lex and Kathy's moronic plan. Got tired of her arrogance and gloating. Good riddance.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
#1.-Rupert (1) Always.
#2.-Tom (2)
#3.-Jenna (3)
#4.-Amber (5)
#5.-Rob M. (6)

WHOAMI
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "DAW Posting Averages"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-04 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

This is through #15, I will keep it updated if there additional posts.

Following the player's rank is the average, and following the name are the rankings from previous weeks.

Avg. Player
1. 2.20 Rupert (1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 6) - 5th week in a row at #1
2. 2.40 Tom (3, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4)
3. 2.60 Amber (5, 5, 5, 3, 6, 7)
4. 3.80 Rob (4, 4, 4, 8, 7, 3)
5. 4.00 Jenna (6, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8)

Booted: Shii Ann (2, 6, 8, 9, 9, 9), Alicia (7, 6, 6, 8, 5), Kathy (7, 5, 1, 1), Lex (7, 4, 2), Jerri, (10, 11) Ethan (10)

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.13"
Well, it's only fitting that I spend my 600th post in the same place that I made my 1st post. After all this time, the Love list is still my favorite thread. Thanks Survy, for keeping the Luuuv going. Sorry, I'm not feeling that much lvoe about the show at this point, but, what the heck, gotta make my list...

1. Rupert (1) - Wow, I guess Rupert *really* misses his wife!! I found their "reunion" a little tough to watch, but I guess it's also kind of sweet how much these two are really into each other. Anyway, Rupe's about the only person who didn't annoy me last week, so he stays in first by a wide margin.

2. No one - sorry, in my mind, none of the remaining castoffs really deserves the second spot.

3. Jenna (3) - Shut up, shut up, shut up all ready.. Folks who have such strong opinions about every little thing just annoy me to no end.

4. Tom (2) - Didn't dig the diss on his wife, his reference to his neighbor's sister (or whomever), or his snarky comments about Rupert. I was sooo not liking Big Tom last week.

5. Ambore (6) - Well, according to Shii Ann, Ambore's the true "mastermind" of this season... no wonder it's been as boring and predictable as it has been.

6. Rawb (7) - Remember in the movie Jaws when Quint makes the comparison between a shark's eyes and the eyes of a doll? I think the same comparision can be made to Rawb's eyes...look closely, and you can see that there's no one home inside there. Scary!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •