The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HOTTNESS??!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

HECObug 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HECObug Click to send private message to HECObug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HOTTNESS??!!"
Hey who is the hottest person from surviror All-Stars??

I go for Ethan and Colby!! But more Ethan!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! leannerenee 04-19-04 1
   RE: HOTTNESS??!! moogie 04-20-04 8
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! Tinman 04-19-04 2
   RE: HOTTNESS??!! tribephyl 04-20-04 3
       RE: HOTTNESS??!! Tinman 04-21-04 10
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! PackMan 04-20-04 4
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! dabo 04-20-04 5
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! Rob of course AMAI 04-20-04 6
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! toddE 04-20-04 7
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! geg6 04-21-04 9
 I AM!!!! Angelfood 04-22-04 11
   RE: My pick... leogirl_21 04-22-04 12
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! rjrabbit 04-23-04 13
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! managerr 04-23-04 14
   RE: HOTTNESS??!! RyrieRae 04-24-04 15
       RE: HOTTNESS??!! kajagogo 04-29-04 17
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! whoami 04-24-04 16
 Hunter Jayzzzy 04-29-04 18
   RE: Hunter rjrabbit 05-02-04 26
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! nailbone 04-29-04 19
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! butthunder 04-29-04 20
   RE: HOTTNESS??!! ultra7 04-29-04 21
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! DiBo316 04-30-04 22
   RE: HOTTNESS??!! HECObug 05-02-04 25
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! uberspoon 04-30-04 23
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! DiBo316 04-30-04 24
 RE: HOTTNESS??!! bmwpow 05-03-04 27
   RE: HOTTNESS??!! bmwpow 05-03-04 28
       Amber Wacko Jacko 05-04-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
COLBY!!! But I must say that Boston Rob is growing on me. I have seen recent pics of him all cleaned up and there is something about that cocky attitude that just attracts me.

moogie 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moogie Click to send private message to moogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
I like Ethan, he's cute, atheletic, and seems like such a nice guy. Rob is kind of cute, but I'd want his mouth gagged shut. Hey does that mean my idea of a perfect man is Rob in that mossy hair he wore for the mock tribal council?

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
Decisions, decisions - does there have to be just one???

I'd have to go Colby, although I agree, there's something about Boston Rob that's growing on me....

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-04, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
"... there's something about Boston Rob that's growing on me...."

I think it's a fungus.

You might want to have that checked out.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
Got it - thanks, Tribe.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
I vote for Rupert. I mean with all that hair, he's got to be burning up!

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-04 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Sadly, I'd have to go with.... Jerri, but only in an entirely superficial way of course.

Seriously, I've always had a lot of admiration for Alicia. Girl is all that!

SMILES ARE FREE

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HOTTNESS??!! Rob of course"
MMM yeah. I'm all in for the Rawb Lovin'. Construction and that way-cool accent and you know what? I guess that's about it. I'm ready to go back to making fun of him now.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
Jenna Morasca is by far the hottest A.S.S. For the guys, Colby, I suppose.
Based on the surprising number of people who think Mariano is hot, a lot of people go for the bad boy, even when he's a total jerk.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
No.Question.About.It.

The Colbster.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-22-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I AM!!!!"

duh.
For men, the Colbster.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My pick..."
Hands down........C.....O.....L.....B.....Y.....!!!!! He is a hottie!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-23-04, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
Colby for sure!!! He is the best looking and has the hottest body, I love his sense of humor and how he respects his mom.

Ethan would be second.

Boston Rob is growing on me too.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-23-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
Before All-Star I would have said Colby, but now, definitely Ethan.

As for the women, I never found Jenna M hot until this season. Definitely her. Alicia is smoking hot considering her age. It's hard for me to get past the "dumbness" of Amber and Jenna L seems to be missing something without that pink bikini. (Where the hell is it? CBS made Rupert wear that stupid tye died shirt again, but can't give Jenna L a new pink bikini?)

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-24-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
AMBER! Not only is she hot, she's the girl you take home to mom.

For you girls, I understand why you like Colby so much, but there's something about his frame that strikes me as odd. His shoulders are VERY narrow and make his head look enormous when he doesn't have a shirt on.

kajagogo 51 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kajagogo Click to send private message to kajagogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
HAHAHAHA now that you mention it, i can totally see that!!!!! suppose that's why he got the shaving ads, for the neck-up shots, hahaha.

my vote for hottest guys -- Ethan, Colby, and Rob. but i'm gonna add in a few non-allstars, namely Ken (OOOH ken), and... ok sorry i'm stuck on Ken for now. i was really disappointed to hear he didn't make the cut for all-stars (i had heard he was an alternate)

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-24-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
It must be the heat in Panama, but I think Amber is looking better all the time. It's gotta be the heat.(yuk)

WHOAMI
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Hunter"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-04 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

He is quite the hottie...His show Tactical to Practical gives me my weekely Hunter fix.....DUH...didn't read properly.....If we are to be limited to all stars then Colby is the man.

edited because I need a nap

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-02-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Hunter"
I didn't think it was limited to A$$. Thank you for reminding me of Hunter!!! He is hot!!. I just forget cause he got booted so early. I was so bummed when they booted him. Haven't seen his TTP show yet, will have to watch.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-04 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

Thank you! Thank you all very much! And Mom thanks you as well.

Personally I find Amber to be the hottest by far.

butthunder 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butthunder Click to send private message to butthunder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
I thought I was drinking too much but I agree with a prio poster who said they thought that Amber was getting better looking with each show.
The worst looking- has to be that he-man Alicia.

ultra7 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ultra7 Click to send private message to ultra7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
I'm gonna say the hotest was B.B from survivor 1(lol just kidding.

I woulda said colleen a year ago but man that darrah chick was hot so her now!!!

DiBo316 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DiBo316 Click to send private message to DiBo316 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
Ethan is the hottest, hands down. I also kinda though Lex was cute...before he did that to his head.

HECObug 137 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HECObug Click to send private message to HECObug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-04 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

I SO AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!! ETHAN THE SEXY MAN!! OW OW!!

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
i have odd taste..
Rob Cesternino.

honorable mention to Ethan

for the girls, it would definately be Jenna Moreasca

DiBo316 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DiBo316 Click to send private message to DiBo316 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
Ethan is the hottest, hands down. I also kinda thought Lex was cute (before he did that to his head)

bmwpow 25 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bmwpow Click to send private message to bmwpow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
Gotta be Hunter Ellis...with apologies to all the Colby fans (as mentioned somewhere above) Colby has that odd shoulder thing going on

bmwpow 25 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bmwpow Click to send private message to bmwpow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: HOTTNESS??!!"
OMH...from A.S.S.....okay then, Ethan
(gotta remember to read a bit more s-l-o-w-l-y....

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-04-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Amber"
Amber is the hottest of the ##### babes. But that aint saying much - what competition was there?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •