The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-11-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
Another wild round where the bonus Q and challenge came down to who answered first. Many people got both but in the end BlowbyBlow sent me his pm Question for rudys chat first. The winning question was about rudy and if he got sick from the water.

The winner of the bonus Q, which came down to answering first was KObrienfan

The answer to the bonus was

1- F."We might upset pretty boy probst or something" Rob Mariano
2- H."come on big red" Big Tom Buchanan
3- B."You can rest tonight" Jeff Probst
4- C."We all know it's business this time" Lex Van De Berghe
5- D."We have fire, it's like the power of the gods" Jenna Lewis
6- E."We have an opportunity to make fire, why not?" Kathy Vavrick Obrien
7- A."Rudys not doing ok" Jenna Lewis
8- G."my insides are upside down and flipping around like that fish"

The answers to the Questions are:

1. Who sat out the RC for mogo mogo and chapera?
Jenna M. and Tom
2. Who kissed rupert at the RC?
Jenna Lewis
3. How many crates were in each boat?
4. When mogo mogo won immunity who did jeff hand the Immunity idol to?
Rich
5. Who had a confessional with a moon as the backdrop?
Kathy "I'm having a great time"
6. How many pounds of weight were in the boat?
2000lbs.
7. What beverage did rob c. compare the rain water too?
Champagne
8. What did it say on richards hat that he wore at the RC?
NEWPORT (it may have said something more like "R.I." but as lond as you got newport it was good)

9. Who drank nasty water from a snorkel mask?
Rudy
10. During the RC who took Rudys hand after he was done with his leg and got out of the water?
Jerri

With that, the next person eliminated is.....

Lisapooh

Thanks for playing, you did great.

The scores and remaining players...

1. Blowbyblow-15
2. KObrienfan-12
3. Tribephyl-10
4. Dajaki-10
5. Djandy-10
6. Thaibeach-10
7. speedy-10
8. Pepe-10
9. Leftpinky-10
10. samboohoo-9
11. pmspml5-9
12. Angelfood-9
13. Kermit-8
14. Buckeyegirl-8
15. evanstar-7
16. johnmc-7

The next rounds Q's will be posted after the show PT when i get home from work, the deadline will be the following Wednesday at 11:59 p.m.

I don’t really give a damn which one of the two goes, as long as it ain’t me."-Sandra Diaz-Twine

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yee-haw!! Blow by Blow 02-11-04 1
   RE: Yee-haw!! KObrien_fan 02-11-04 2
       RE: Yee-haw!! Blow by Blow 02-11-04 3
           RE: Yee-haw!! Lisapooh 02-11-04 4
               RE: Yee-haw!! Blow by Blow 02-11-04 5
                   RE: Yee-haw!! ivoryElephant 02-12-04 6
 RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results samboohoo 02-12-04 7
   RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results Blow by Blow 02-12-04 8
       RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results JohnMc 02-12-04 9
           RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results Blow by Blow 02-12-04 10
               RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results okaloosajohn 02-12-04 11
                   RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results Blow by Blow 02-12-04 12
                       RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results PepeLePew13 02-12-04 13
                       RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results okaloosajohn 02-12-04 15
       RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results tribephyl 02-12-04 14
           RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results okaloosajohn 02-12-04 16
               RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results tribephyl 02-12-04 17
                   RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results okaloosajohn 02-12-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-11-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yee-haw!!"
Whoo-hoo!! I rock!! Now if KOBFan would just not get the bonus answer in so quickly I'd really be cruising...must go set VCR...

-BbB

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yee-haw!!"
It's a good thing that the points don't accrue weekly, wonder who would be in first place if they did...?

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT
Nice job this week BbB

02-11-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yee-haw!!"
Let's see...you had 12 last week and 12 this week. That's 24. Although not all scores were posted last week, I had 10. Then 15 this week. That's 25. Lisapooh had 15 points last week and was eliminated(!) this week.

So...it'd be a close race with me just one point ahead of you. Ha!

-BbB

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yee-haw!!"
my downfall this week was not actually watching the first fifteen minutes of the show. that, and my refusal to tape it. and that whole not taking notes thing.

dammit.

02-11-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Yee-haw!!"
I spent the whole episode listening for memorable quotes because I was certain the bonus question would be the same type (and it was similar).

Then I gufu'd and stopped the VCR at the start of the IC. Luckily I could watch it online at CBS the next day and figure out what all I had missed.

My only question is when the game is down to two players, does a jury come in and decide who deserves to win?

-BbB

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-12-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yee-haw!!"
The final 2 will have a trivia showdown. It will be more complex and challenging. I will have to have a double elimination some time to get it down to the final 2 for the final episode.

I don’t really give a damn which one of the two goes, as long as it ain’t me."-Sandra Diaz-Twine

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
Kudos to the Top 9 this week. I think anyone who could read the what was on Richard's hat deserves an extra 100 points!!

Sorry Lisapooh, we'll see you next season.

02-12-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
8. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
Well everyone knows that Knewports are the favored cigarettes of gay men, so it was kind of a gimme question.
-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
Isn't Newport the city in Rhode Island where Rich is from?

And has anyone else ever heard of a gay cigarette??? Let alone one called "Knewport"?

02-12-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
It's not the cigarette that's gay. And I can't explain why I threw a 'k' into the name.

Anyway, turns out I'm wrong. Newport has been apparently successfully marketed to teens, blacks and hispanics.

What the hell brand was I thinking of?

-BbB

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
Phillip Morris and Benson-Hedges both targeted advertising in gay-oriented magazines in the 90's....Google is your friend!

02-12-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
Gee, and here I was wasting my time reading GayToday.com...

And when I typed in 'cigarette gay' in Google all I got were some bizarre fetish sites.

-BbB

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
Did you see the Clinton cigar in there while browsing? Just asking.

02-12-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
I used cigarette gay advertising.

It's all in the wrist.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
I just know your joking.

But, just to add an actual "Gay Smokers" point of view.
I personally smoke "Lucky Strike". But I am considered a "straight-acting" gay guy.
However when I first started smoking, my brand of choice was YSL. Yes, that "Yves St.Laurent"'s brand of fags. But other "gay" friends were smoking "Bright"'s, "Kool"'s and "Capri"'s. Way before straight guys started wearing capri's mind you.

02-12-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
Wait a sec! You know straight guys who wear capris? That's bent.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
Yes, the Metero's are coming out of the closet all over So. Calif.
Might be awhile til they hit Okaloosa. All in due time though.
Although there might be a couple of them already, they just call the capri's, "clam diggers" instead.

02-12-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
18. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia :Round 2 Results"
LOL! I think I'm getting an image...yes, it's Tab Hunter!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •