The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Tom Fan Club!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-04, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Tom Fan Club!"
I loved this guy in Africa, and he showed why tonight! Funny and doesn't put up with moron's like Rob M! loved him making fun of that dumbASS who doesn't deserve to be back in the first place!

Go Tom!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Tom Fan Club! Spanky68 02-02-04 1
 RE: Big Tom Fan Club! KeithFan 02-02-04 2
 RE: Big Tom Fan Club! Jims02 02-02-04 3
   RE: Big Tom Fan Club! munson 02-02-04 7
   RE: Big Tom Fan Club! Chrissy gal 02-02-04 8
 RE: Big Tom Fan Club! Milan23 02-02-04 4
 RE: Big Tom Fan Club! DoodleBug 02-02-04 5
 RE: Big Tom Fan Club! Oscirus 02-02-04 6
 RE: Big Tom Fan Club! I_AM_HE 02-06-04 9
   RE: Big Tom Fan Club! DoodleBug 02-06-04 10
 RE: Big Tom Fan Club! Howard Dean 02-07-04 11
   RE: Big Tom Fan Club! I_AM_HE 02-09-04 13
   RE: Big Tom Fan Club! geg6 02-09-04 14
 RE: Big Tom Fan Club! Sagebrush Dan 02-07-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
I'm with you, He. Tom is rough around the edges, but he works hard and is just himself every day.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
Go Tom!! I think if they both make a merge Tom and Rupert will make a great alliance!

KeithFan-O-Tron is a registered trademark

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
Yeah, I *hated* him during Africa, partially because of the whole Clarence thing. But Episode One was quite redeeming for ol Big Tom.

A 2004 IceCat creation

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
I agree Jims. Didn't care for Tom much in S3 but kinda likin' the big guy now.

But he needs to come with subtitles!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
I was annoyed by the way he treated Clarence in Africa, but I loved his quotes this episode. Not a total Tom fan, but he could win me over.

Milan23 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Milan23 Click to send private message to Milan23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
I've always liked Tom, he's quite the character. I thought he was great in this first episode, and I love it when he makes fun of the others. I hope he goes far.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
I loved Tom last night! So happy to see him on this show.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-02-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
Thank yall kindly. Putting up with these whiners is starting to grind on my nerves.

02-06-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
yep, Tom still rules

- RMMNW!!!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
Yup. I hope he can control his tongue this time around. So far so good.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
RMMNW!!

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-07-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-04 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

I think Tom is hilarious!

Was he rough on Clarence in Survivor 3? It would be easy to assume that. Tom is from the south, and Clarence is black. Then again ... what Clarence did in Survivor 3 was pretty outrageous.

Now in Survivor 8 we see that Tom doesn't suffer any fools gladly. He's tough on the morons regardless of who they are. Regardless of race creed or color.

Tom is keeping quiet right now. As he said, there are 6 different opinions about how to do everything in that tribe, and at least five chiefs and only one indian. So we see all of his humor in the confessionals.

But sooner or later his humor will make its way out of the confessional and into the tribe.

.... Go Tom!

02-09-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
i must have entered into the Twilight Zone, i'm agreeing with 'Howard Dean' here and in his somments on Rob

you are right on here. people throw around 'racist' labels and the like so quickly, and it's really pretty sad. i think the closest we've had to a racist on this show is sean rector, and i wouldn't call even him that

- RMMNW!!!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"

>I think Tom is hilarious!
>
>Was he rough on Clarence in
>Survivor 3? It would
>be easy to assume that.
> Tom is from the
>south, and Clarence is black.
> Then again ... what
>Clarence did in Survivor 3
>was pretty outrageous.
>
>Now in Survivor 8 we see
>that Tom doesn't suffer any
>fools gladly. He's tough
>on the morons regardless of
>who they are. Regardless
>of race creed or color.

Better words were never spoken about ol' Tom! He cracked me up in Africa and he still cracks me up. He's definitely not as stupid as others seem to think. Plus I'm still hoping for another feather moment.

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Tom Fan Club!"
My sentimental favorite is Big Tom, too. But, my evil twin is rooting for Richard--just to see how he'd pull this one off.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •