The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The official Rudy Rules thread!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"The official Rudy Rules thread!"
This is THE place to talk about everything to do with Rudy. Here's to that curmudgeon of Survivor, the lovable fuzz-ball known as Rudy Boesch!

Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! echogirl 01-31-04 1
   RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! RudyRules 01-31-04 2
       RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! echogirl 01-31-04 3
   RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! Nanook 02-06-04 21
 RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! Chrissy gal 01-31-04 4
 RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! dabo 01-31-04 5
 RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! survivorscott 02-01-04 6
 RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! KeithFan 02-01-04 7
 RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! strid333 02-01-04 8
 RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! ladro 02-02-04 9
 RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! I_AM_HE 02-02-04 10
   RE: The official Rudy Rules thread! RudyRules 02-02-04 14
 Do I LOVE Rudy?? Chrissy gal 02-02-04 11
   RE: Do I LOVE Rudy?? Lightmage81 02-02-04 12
       RE: Do I LOVE Rudy?? RudyRules 02-02-04 15
 Episode 1 Rudy quote Chrissy gal 02-02-04 13
   RE: Episode 1 Rudy quote dreamerbeliever 02-03-04 16
 We still luv ya Rudy! RudyRules 02-05-04 17
   RE: We still luv ya Rudy! I_AM_HE 02-06-04 18
   RE: We still luv ya Rudy! Chrissy gal 02-06-04 19
       RE: We still luv ya Rudy! bubbastan 02-06-04 20
       RE: We still luv ya Rudy! RudyRules 02-06-04 22
           RE: We still luv ya Rudy! texasfancy 02-06-04 23
 Favorite Rudy Quotes texasfancy 02-06-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-31-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
I dunno

01-31-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
Echogirl!
Come on now, I know how much you love Rudy!
Let's all pull for him.
Ready: Give me an "R", Gimme a "U", gimme a "D", Gimme a "Y"!
YAY Rudy!

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
That was a famous Rudy quote! I'm sure we will be charmed with more Rudyisms during ASS

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
Waaahhhh Rudy should not have been booted. He is not the reason they lost immunity.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
I LOVE Rudy, but not in a sexual way. I hope we have a lot of great quotes again this season.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY
RU
DY!

SMILES ARE FREE

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
bring back Combat missions!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"

RULES

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-01-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
I think I'm gonna love this tribe. Ethan, Rudy, and Rupert all on the same tribe! I so wanted Rudy to win S1! If they had Elisabeth and Roger also on this tribe, it would be my perfect tribe with tribe members who I loved, loved, loved!

Three is the perfect number.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-02-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
Rudy is probably a great guy, but he's 75. He was too old to be in Survivor I! His team is at a serious disadvantge, IMHO.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
it's official, i lvoe rudy! (but not in a homosexual way. that's the obligatory way to lvoe rudy, right?)

first time i've gotten to see him (well, i saw a very little bit in the S1 finale, but that's all) and he stars right off the bat!

02-02-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The official Rudy Rules thread!"
Glad that you got to see Rudy finally HE. Rudy pulls no punches. And yes, he's old, but he's feisty!

02-02-04, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Do I LOVE Rudy??"
Yep!

He is so great. I couldn't stand to see the preview where he didn't do well in a competition.

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-02-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Do I LOVE Rudy??"
OH YEAH!!!! He and rupert sure have a game plan... wonder if they will make it through though!

02-02-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Do I LOVE Rudy??"
Biggest problem is that alliances revealed do not succeed. At least that has been the general pattern in previuos Survivors.

I just hope that the evidence of Rudy having problems in ep. 2 is misdirection. Rupert and Rudy make a great team and it looks like they have teamed up with Jenna and Jerri too.

02-02-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
13. "Episode 1 Rudy quote"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-04 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

What did Rudy say about being Magellan? "I ain't Magellan, ya know." or "What am I, Magellan?" or...??

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-03-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 1 Rudy quote"
Chrissy it was ... "what am I" ... dramatic pause ... hold for the punchline ... "Magellan" The Rupert/Rudy alliance is a dream alliance for me. Toss in Lex & Big Tom for a foursome and I might well explode with happiness. I love Rudy but he does look tired. Hope he can last!

02-05-04, 09:02 PM (EST)
17. "We still luv ya Rudy!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

GOOD Luck tonight!!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: We still luv ya Rudy!"
Rudy DOES Rule! we'll miss you Rudy, you were simply awesome!

- RMMNW!!!

02-06-04, 01:04 AM (EST)
19. "RE: We still luv ya Rudy!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-04 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

I am amazed at how upset I am. Rudy has been my favorite Survivor since the second episode of S1. I have a new sig pic in honor of my favorite Survivor ever.

I even laughed when he said the people who voted for him should be worried because he has a lot of friends!

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-04, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: We still luv ya Rudy!"
Wow, I am soooo bummed that Rudy got the boot. With all the other wastes of contestant spaces that are still in the game, why'd my favorite crusty old guy have to go??? *Sigh* So many ASS's, so few folks to cheer for...

02-06-04, 08:29 AM (EST)
22. "RE: We still luv ya Rudy!"
GREAT Sig Pic Chrissy Gal!

This announcement: All flags should be flown at half staff for the rest of the week in memory of Rudy getting knifed in the back by Jenna and Jerri.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." -Rudy Boesch

texasfancy 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail texasfancy Click to send private message to texasfancy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: We still luv ya Rudy!"
I was so unbelieveably disappointed when Rudy got the boot! I was soooo rooting for him! I thought Rupert and Rudy were the perfect pair. I would have liked to see them go far. I couldn't understand why Rudy, Rupert, and Ethan didn't team up against one of the girls! Oh Rudy!!!!!I'll miss ya.

texasfancy 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail texasfancy Click to send private message to texasfancy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Favorite Rudy Quotes"
I love Rudy...he was funny without even meaning to be funny. Please share your favorite Rudy quotes here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •