The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You know you watch too much Survivor when..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-11-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You know you watch too much Survivor when..."
...you are trying to type the word 'often' but your brain keeps making you type Osten

...you wake up and the first thing you think about is whether there are any new spoilers (or old spoilers that have been debunked) that have been uncovered while you were sleeping (well this really only counts for all of us overseas )

...you start using Survivor words in your everyday conversations..."man that girl was a total Heidi"..."that guy was such an Osten"...

...you stay up until 3 a.m. just so you can watch Survivor with the east coasters (yay for live feed!)

So, what can you ad to the list?

I actually was just typing an e-mail to a friend and when I went back to spell-check, I saw not one but TWO instances of osten instead of often in my message

The 80s are back, like totally!
2003 winner of the coveted "Punky"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You know you watch too much Sur... nailbone 11-11-03 1
 RE: You know you watch too much Sur... JohnMc 11-11-03 2
 RE: You know you watch too much Sur... bubbastan 11-11-03 3
 RE: You know you watch too much Sur... procrastin8tor 11-11-03 4
 RE: You know you watch too much Sur... whoami 11-11-03 5
 RE: You know you watch too much Sur... frisky 11-12-03 6
 RE: You know you watch too much Sur... Draco Malfoy 11-12-03 7
   RE: You know you watch too much Sur... ivoryElephant 11-12-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You know you watch too much Survivor when..."

...when your kid asks why he can't stay up late to see the end of the game, you reply "The tribe has spoken".

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-11-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: You know you watch too much Survivor when..."
you friend Mark is being a jerk, and you call him an EPM.

you are mad at a co-worker, and you try to convince your other co-workers to vote him out at the next staff meeting, which you conveniently call Tribal Council.

or finally,

you know that the company is going to be making layoffs soon, and you start working your butt off say, "I've got to get immunity, I've got to get immunity."

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: You know you watch too much Survivor when..."
When you eye up those sitting around the conference table during a meeting as either being part of your "alliance" or ripe for a "pagonging".....

When you score someone negatively on their employee feedback for being too much of an "UTR" player.... bonus Survivor adict points if said individual was someone who you see every so many days at work but aren't really sure what they do.......

When you start identifying Friday Happy Hours as this week's "Reward".........

procrastin8tor 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-11-03, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail procrastin8tor Click to send private message to procrastin8tor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You know you watch too much Survivor when..."
You know you watch too much Survivor when...

...you think wearing a 'buff' as a top seems quite reasonable

...you crave plain rice and fish, with the occasional bit of popcorn coconut

...Rhino refers to a person not an animal

...the initials BL, BR, BT, TC, RC, IC, II actually mean something to you!!

... obsessively magnifying vidcaps of previews to spoil is generally how you spend Friday mornings

...you tell your kids, "Wanna know watcha playin' for?"

...you hang out lurking on this site instead of working!!!! (at least I do...)

***pr0cRaStiN8tor**

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-11-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: You know you watch too much Survivor when..."
When you turn on the answering machine and lock the door when Survivor comes on.
You think Thursday should be a national holiday.
You have more then 10 links in your Survivor folder and it is at the top of your Favorites list.
You spend more then 3 hours a day on the SurvivorBlows sites.
You can think of more things to put here but do not becauese you do not want people to think you are a fanatic Survivor fan.

WHOAMI
I thought I was normal till I read this thread.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: You know you watch too much Survivor when..."
You jokingly say to your friend "You're such a DAW!" and she gives you a blank stare.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: You know you watch too much Survivor when..."
I dunno, but I'm glad that Morgan is no longer a tribe name. I always tried to type my last name instead, which is very close.

"Why is my thing on fire?"-Karmic Dharma
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:299.5 Loss To Date:-39.5

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-12-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: You know you watch too much Survivor when..."
You know how to say "the tribe is spoken" "it is time for you to go" in Spanish (el tribu ha hablado, es tiempo para tu ir)

when you are caught swiping an extra french fry from your friend you say "i was only pirating"

When playing chess you exclaim "I am being used as a pawn!" Every time you move your pawns

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •