The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I like Sandra"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-27-03, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"I like Sandra"
I'm not completely sure why though. Sandra totally reminds me of one of my friends. This friend of mine is originally from Chile, and her hometown, here, is an hour away from my hometown, so we've taken the same bus home on holidays. We both lived in res, and we are both in engineering and have been partners for projects and assignments. My friend is a really, really nice person, but can be feisty and not afraid to voice her opinion if she needs to. So just the similarities make me like Sandra, and it may take a lot to change my rose-coloured view of Sandra and see her as quite different from my friend.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I like Sandra strid333 10-30-03 1
   RE: I like Sandra AMAZON 10-30-03 2
 RE: I like Sandra I_AM_HE 11-14-03 3
   RE: I like Sandra pdragonfly 11-14-03 4
 I loved her... cqvenus 11-16-03 5
   RE: I loved her... I_AM_HE 11-16-03 6
 RE: I like Sandra KeithFan 11-16-03 7
   RE: I like Sandra Chrissy gal 11-16-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I like Sandra"
My best friend called last night and also said that Sandra reminded us of our friend. (We all lived in the same res.)

Three is the perfect number.

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-30-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I like Sandra"
I like Sandra, too. she is my favorite survivor this season. Ever since she wished for the guys to lose their "weenies" to when she was trying to coax Trish or Michelle (i cant remember who it was) away from the lesbian at the gift shop she has made me laugh. I loved her attitude at the ep 6 tribal council. JP asked if she was scared of going home and she goes "OH, I know it's not me!"

But tonight she had her funniest moment yet. She walks up to Shawn and jon so they can explain why they shouldnt be voted off and goes "No fighting, you have two and you have two minutes because we're leaving in five." Good stuff

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I like Sandra"
I think we need a *bump* of some Sandra lvoe!

I am seriously considering naming her as my favorite survivor ever! She is definitely Top 5, barring something major in the last few weeks of the show!!

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-14-03, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I like Sandra"
I'm in the same camp. Just hope she doesn't do something terrible (like really bad back-stabbing) to make me change my mind. At least she's not another Jun (from BB).

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I loved her..."
...all along. then I watched her audition video on the CBS website and she had me tears of laughter with her Latina Angst. I hope she wins.

- presenting fair and balanced opinionated posts since April 2003

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I loved her..."
I WANT PANCAKES!!!! (and a million dollars on the side)

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I like Sandra"
She is likable because she seems real, like Rupert, and not a person looking to get TV time post-Survivor.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-16-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I like Sandra"
I think I see the same thing as you KeithFan. Sandra seems to just be herself no matter what anyone else thinks and I like that.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •