The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-24-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-25-03 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-25-03 AT 05:57 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-25-03 AT 05:56 PM (EST)

NOTICE!! 10/25 - There were a couple of scoring errors that have to be corrected, so there are some changes below!!

The ABPABC now has a total of 17 players (with 11 of 12 from last week active again and buckeyegirl surviving in spite of not posting and with the possibility of re-entry into the ABC after next week, it’s not to late to enter. FarmBoy and PlumBlossom are the leading contenders to re-enter the ABC if there is a re-entry and those above them don’t get booted (assuming the determination is made after next weeks points are applied – that’s up to LC).

Colors, colors everywhere…….with the rules change I made last week keeping people in the game who chose eliminated ABP’s (there were two this week that affected 5 of our people) the colors are getting out of hand. I’m going a little crazy right now trying to keep track of it and if more lose points next week, where will it all go?

(Now comes the point where I must acknowledge someone and eat a little pelican..er….crow…see my ABC posting for reference) Our weekly 2nd place points winner was LozengeofLove with 89 points with tribephyl following behind with 78 points and FarmBoy doing a nice job for 4th with 70 points. However, in her first week of competition PhoenixMons led all scorers with 92 points!! What a debut! Bringing up the rear was a very nice -30 points for djandy. Kudos to Lozenge and djandy who are firmly in control of their respective ends of the game. And, let it be publicly known that Lozenge has a strategy and it must be good as she moves up the standings both here and in the ABC.

The weekly answers for the bonus questions:
1. Secret Woid was cannon and only RailFan uttered the word in the ABC so no one gets any bonus points. Frankly, when I chose this it seemed so obvious that I thought everyone would get some points here.
2. Blue wins BSLozengeofLove had BS in ABC
3. Red or green wins WSechogirl and forehead tied in the ABC
4. In the PTB with doodlebug as the winner we again had no one picking up the extra 10 points.

The updated standings are below (if your score is black you’ve had no penalty points, if it’s orange you’ve had -25 penalty points because you picked an eliminated ABP one week and if it’s green you’ve had -50 penalty points because you picked a booted ABP both weeks). As you can see, only 10 of 17 have managed to avoid picking a ABP that's been booted:

161 lozengeoflove
128 tribephyl
125 sittem
92 PhoenixMons
68 321Jump
65 FarmBoy
57 PlumbBlossom
56 BobStew617
43 buckeygirl
28 froggy446688
35 JohnMc
35 ejm92v
16 genius47
(1) Nash
(5) Rebel Crown
(8) echogirl
(45) djandy

Now, on to the three groupings for the BS and WS this week.

FesterFan1, Corvis, LeftPinkey, TeamJoisey, KermittheVixen, rwj3eb, RudyRules, I_AM_HE, yensid, manager, forehead

Railfan, Bebo, sleeeve, sittem, SurvivorManiac, Punkin, tjstein, DracoMalfoy, PackMan, djandy, echogirl

LozengeofLove, bubbastan, Sisyphus, 321Jump, Lolly, Thaibeach, ulalame, PepeLePew13, GTmike, magic_star

Again, it’s not to late for others to join even though LozengeofLove has a commanding lead. Things can happen, iykwim.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Entry Oct. 30 djandy 10-25-03 1
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... Nash 10-25-03 2
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... JohnMc 10-27-03 3
   RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... sittem 10-27-03 4
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... LozengeofLove 10-27-03 5
   RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... sittem 10-27-03 6
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... ejm92 10-29-03 7
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... PhoenixMons 10-29-03 8
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... PlumBlossom 10-29-03 9
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... bobstew617 10-30-03 10
 not an actual entry... tjstein 10-30-03 11
 tribephyl's ABPABC Entry Oct. 30 tribephyl 10-30-03 12
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... Rebel Crown 10-30-03 13
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... FarmBoy 10-30-03 14
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... sittem 10-30-03 15
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... echogirl 10-30-03 16
 RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct... 321Jump 10-30-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-25-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Entry Oct. 30"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-03 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

djandy
magic_star
forehead
echogirl
Worst: green

djandy

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-25-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
AB Picks
LozengeofLove, FesterFan1, Corvis, KermittheVixen, I_AM_HE, DracoMalfoy, Bebo, Sleeve, sisyphus, Railfan

SW DracoMalfoy
BS Blue
WS Red
PTB GTMike

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
Antiplayer Antiboots:

Fester, Lozenge, Ms Bebo, 321Jump, Pepe, Magicstar, sleeeve, sittem

I'm backing off on my picks, since I was orange last week and green this week! Can we still be booted???

BS - blue
WS - red
SW - echogirl

10-27-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
I think the revised rules (that I just make up from week to week anyway - this week with the ghosts should be nuts) say there's two more weeks of free passes.

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-27-03, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

Bebo, LeftPinky, FesterFan, yensid, Punkin, Lozenge, sisyphus, Lolly, I_AM_he, bubbastan

BS: Blue
WS: Blue
SW: railfan
PTB: tribephyl

10-27-03, 11:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-29-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
Safe: FesterFan1, Bebo, railfan, LozengeofLove, I_AM_HE, sleeeve, sittem

BS: Red
WS: Red

SW: echogirl

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-29-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

railfan, Draco, 321jump, Pepe, Bebo, LeftPinky, Fester, punkin, Lozenge, corvis

Will update sometime tomorrow after everyone makes picks and/or updates

BS: green
WS: red
SW: echogirl

Boo!

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-03 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

FesterFan1, TeamJoisey, I_AM_HE, Bebo, sleeeve, DracoMalfoy, echogirl, PepeLePew13, magic_star

BS: Green
Secret Woid: Bebo

an IceCat original

edited because I can't count

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
This is one difficult week--therefore I am playing a little conservative:

Safe ABPs: Corvis, Survior Maniac, sittem, GTMike, rwj3eb, DracoMalfoy, railfan

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-30-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "not an actual entry..."
as I'm not in the game yet *crosses fingers*

Anyway, I just wanted to mention you had a typo in my user name.

Thanks, dude!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "tribephyl's ABPABC Entry Oct. 30"
ABPABCTeam:
sleeeve
PepeLePew13
LeftPinky
TeamJoisey
Bebo
FesterFan1
PackMan
sisyphus
KermittheVixen
bubbastan

BS:
Group Red

WS:
Group Red

Woid:
railfan

PTB:
DoodleBug

tribephyl

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
Yay! My first post on my new computer! Everything looks so different! And so much faster! Glad I made it in time for the game.

SurvivorManiac
corvis
Bebo
Festerfan1
Draco Malfoy
Railfan

Bonus:
Secret word-bubbastan
BS-blue
WS-red

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

What to do, what to do......(I like being orange.)

Antis:

Bebo, railfan, sleeeeve, Festerfan1, Corvis, Leftpinkey, losengeoflove, pepelepew13

BS: Red

WS: Blue

SW: losengeoflove

PTB: Doodle

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

10-30-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

This is awful - have no idea what to do tonight, but can't go too conservative or Lozenge is looking back in her rear view mirrors.

So....Fester, RailFan, Lozenge, bebo, bubbastan, left pinkey, sisyphus, kermit, SurvivorManiac and rwj3eb

BS - blue
WS - red

Secret Woid - based upon whoever posts next.

PTB - putting my money on the Bug, doodle that is just 'cause I lvoe her and I think she's gonna take care of me!

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-30-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
echogirl, FesterFan, LeftPinky, Pepe

SW: bubbastan
PTB: DoodleBug

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ABPABC Results Oct.23/Entry Oct. 30"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 07:14 PM (EST)

Safe: Bebo, bubbastan, FesterFan1, LeftPinky, Lolly, LozengeofLove, PepeLePew13, Punkin, sisyphus, 321Jump

SW: bubbastan
PTB: DoodleBug (following popular opinion)

(Yay! I had one safe slot left for myself. And thanks sittem.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •