The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
I was just wondering who everyone wants the 16 people to come back for the All Star Season
I want
amber
neleh
lindsey
kelly g
heidi
penny
coleen
elizabeth
colby
rich
big tom
brendon
silas
alex
brian
ethan

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: who do you wish to come back to... Nash 10-25-03 1
 RE: who do you wish to come back to... shanana banana 10-26-03 2
   RE: who do you wish to come back to... Chrissy gal 10-26-03 3
       RE: who do you wish to come back to... shanana banana 10-26-03 4
 RE: who do you wish to come back to... Das Mole 10-26-03 5
 RE: who do you wish to come back to... RudyRules 10-26-03 6
   RE: who do you wish to come back to... coolflowerpowerman 10-26-03 7
   RE: who do you wish to come back to... nailbone 10-27-03 10
   RE: who do you wish to come back to... TeamJoisey 10-29-03 15
 RE: who do you wish to come back to... PhoenixMons 10-27-03 8
 RE: who do you wish to come back to... Madeira 10-27-03 9
 RE: who do you wish to come back to... beckyjac 10-27-03 11
   RE: who do you wish to come back to... Chrissy gal 10-27-03 12
   RE: who do you wish to come back to... TeamJoisey 10-29-03 16
 RE: who do you wish to come back to... JanetSTL 10-28-03 13
 My S1-S4 All Stars echogirl 10-29-03 14
   RE: My S1-S4 All Stars pmspml5 10-29-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-25-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
I'd like to see
Michael who got snuffed by the fire
Rudy
Big Tom
Ethan for sure
Richard Hatch
Colby
Rob
Tina
Colleen

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-03 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

It seems unfair to me to mix winners with non-winners. I don't think people would be apt to vote for contestants who have already won the game. I think it should be people who have played hard and gotten far, but didn't make it to the end. Or if they didn't make it all the way, at least had a fun, interesting personality.

I'd like to see back:

Susan -- S: Pulau Tiga
Rudy -- S: Pulau Tiga
Greg -- S: Pulau Tiga
Sean -- S: Pulau Tiga
Michael -- S: Outback
Alicia -- S: Outback
Colby -- S: Outback
Lex -- S: Africa
Big Tom -- S: Africa
Kelly -- S: Africa
Kathy -- S: Marquesas
Sean -- S: Marquesas
Rob -- S: Amazon
Jake -- S: Thailand
Shii-Ann -- S: Thailand
Helen -- S: Thailand

If I have to include past winners in the group, there's only been three *deserving* winners out of six games that should get any recognition anyway, so I would add two: Richard from S: Pulau Tiga and Ethan from S: Africa. Then I'd boot out Colby and Sean SI from the list above.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-26-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
I like your thinking shanana. I would only change 3 people on your list:

Take out Sean (Palua Tiga) and add Gervase (he is just so cute and funny!)
Take out Colby and add Jeff (again, cute and funny)
Take out Sean (Marquesas) and add Pappy (no colored rocks this time!)

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
Chrissy -- how strange --- I actually kept deleting Sean and adding Gervase, and then going back to Sean, etc, etc, before deciding to stick with him. However, either one would be fine. I think the reason I decided to stick with Sean is because he was so imbecilically amusing to me, with his bowling alleys and alphabet strategy, etc.

I ALSO debated between Colby and Jeff too! I did like Jeff a lot -- he was very funny and I'd love to see him on an All-Star show. I'm not a huge Colby fan.........I only picked Colby because in a sense I feel he was "robbed" of the million -- I think he deserved it more than Tina did.

I liked Pappy in Marquesas, but I am sticking strong with Sean there. His resilience impressed me --- he was on the verge of being voted off and managed to turn the whole game around in his favor and last up until the final four. Plus I started out hating him, because he was so rude and negative, but he sort of turned a corner for me once they merged tribes, and especially after he rode that horse for his very first time. I sensed a softening in him and he seemed to mellow a little.

Anyway, I'll be quite curious to see who they DO pick for the All-Star team!

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-26-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-03 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

people i would like to see:

girls
colleen- survivor 1: palau tiga
-just because

alicia- survivor 2: australian outback
-someone needs to fight with people

elisabeth- survivor 2: australian outback
-she's my favorite survivor ever, why wouldn't i include her?

neleh- survivor 4: marquesas
-i liked the breath mint incident, perhaps this time she might take it a step further and go with a piece of gum?

kathy- survivor 4: marquesas
-one of the best survivors, i'd just like to see her in because she deserved to win s4, but those two morons neleh and vecepia...

sarah- survivor 4: marquesas
-we need a ditz with a boob job

shii ann- survivor 5: thailand
-there is a requirement to have a complainer on every season, all-star or not

ghandia- survivor 5: thailand
-let's just throw in somebody that nobody can stand

guys
sean- survivor 1: palau tiga
-alphabetical order...this time he can actually have a strategy.

gervase- survivor 1: palau tiga
-you can just sit around all day

michael- survivor 2: australian outback
-somebody needs to be a leader, right?

rodger- survivor 2: australian outback
-someone to keep elisabeth company

nick- survivor 2: australian outback
-you can accompany gervase in sitting around in the shade doing nothing

john- survivor 4: marquesas
-get kathy to pee on your hands again

brian- survivor 5: thailand
-i can't stand him, i just wanna see his wife cece or fifi or whatever her name is again ;p

matthew- survivor 6: the amazon
-i'd like to see him sharpen that machete again...just freak everyone out, you know

oh, yes. and if you will notice, i didn't put in anyone from survivor 3: africa. that's because i can't stand that season, i think it was the most boring one with the most boring cast. nothing happened at any time throughout the game. and it was so barren with no landscape. nothing to really see. just a couple giraffes and some dead trees.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
I'll give you one guess as to who I most want to be on the All-Star Survivor!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-26-03, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
I'm not sure who you most want to be on all star survivor...

Penny, perhaps?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
Gervase?

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-29-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"

your favorite... uh, i dunno

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-27-03, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
Well I did a nice little list way back when we were discussing this after S4...gonna try to track it down in the archives because I did it based upon demographics, viewer popularity, and drama-potential

S1m Rudy
S2m Colby
S3m Lex
S4m Sean
S1f Gretchen
S2f Alicia
S3f Kelly
S4f Neleh

TRIBE #2

S1m Gervase
S2m Michael
S3m Brandon
S4m RobFather
S1f Sue
S2f Jerri
S3f Linda
S4f Kathy

I'm not a Neleh fan at all, or Sue or Jerri or Kelly or Linda (actually I change my mind on Linda STILL...) and Colby is neutral for me, but the others I all like. The ones I don't like would certainly make for good TV though, especially in their respective tribes (Brandon and RobFather would have some interesting interactions, Sue and Jerri in the battle of the evil witches, and of course Kelly and Lex).

If I was to have 2 tribes of all of my favorites from S1-S4, it would be pretty different than the best 2 tribes I could envision for TV!

My "like" tribes:

Tribe 1
S1m Rudy
S1f Jenna (?)
S2m Rodger
S2f Alicia
S3m Brandon
S3f T-Bird (not a fan of hers, or any of the other gals on S3 for that matter)
S4m Sean
S4f Kathy

Tribe 2
S1m Rich
S1f Gretchen
S2m Michael
S2f Elisabeth (hmmm...these two on opposing tribes might actually be interesting)
S3m Lex
S3f Kelly
S4m Rob M.
S4f Gina

looks good to me

Boo!

Madeira 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-27-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madeira Click to send private message to Madeira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
In order of desire to see them again:

1. Mike Skupin (S2)
2. Jeff Varner (S2)
3. Rudy Boesch (S1)
4. Big Tom Buchanan (S3)
5. Colleen Haskell (S1)
6. Elisabeth Filarski (S2)
7. Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (S4)
8. Kelly Wigglesworth (S1)
9. Richard Hatch (S1)
10. Alicia Callaway (S2)
11. Rodger Bingham (S2)
12. Jeanne Hebert (S6)
13. T-Bird Cooper(S3)
14. Jake Billingsley (S5)
15. Hunter Ellis (S4)
16. Brandon Quinton (S5)

These are the ones that I wanted to know more about, and see interact more with others. I think they're interesting people, and heaven knows, not all the folks they've casted can keep you awake!

beckyjac 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-27-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckyjac Click to send private message to beckyjac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
Obviously the All Star Show would have to be after this season is over - so how come no-one is adding Rupert or Andrew in their list?? - Don't you think Rupert & Rudy would be a riot

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
I won't list anyone from this season until it's over. You never know what might happen to change my mind. I think Rudy would be hilarious with anyone who has an opinion.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-29-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
Rob Cesternino (best player to not win) has said that producers decided the All-Star version will only use players from the first four shows. And we know Rob would never lie. So that eliminates Nicole, et al.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

JanetSTL 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-28-03, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetSTL Click to send private message to JanetSTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: who do you wish to come back to be an all star"
Umm you guys are forgetting my two favs of all time: Janet S6 and Mad Dog S2. I love them!! Some of the above are ok, some are great, and some not so good because I hate some of them. Here are my picks:

Tribe 1
Big Tom S3
Kathy S4
Rich S1
Vee S4
Gervase S1
Colby S2
Shii Ann S5
Jerri S2

Tribe 2
Mad Dog S2
Janet S6
Brian S5 (hate hate hate, hope first to go)
Hunter S4
Rob S6
Colleen S1
Brandon S3
Elizabeth S2

I know it needs some revisions but hey I'm satisfied. Go Janet!!

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-29-03, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "My S1-S4 All Stars"
There is speculation that only Survivors from the first 4 seasons will participate so I will not include S5 or S6 contestants. My sweet 16 is a mixture of great players, interesting personalities, and a few I just liked. For me Survivor isn't fun if there is no drama, so I'm tossing in a few villians as well. I'm also trying to break up obvious alliances! I won't include a couple who I don't think would want to participate again (like Elizabeth).

Tribe A
Richard (S1)
Jeff V (S2)
Lex (S3)
Sean R (S4)
Kathy (S4)
Maralyn (S2)
Kelly G. (S3)
Jenna (S1)

Richard, being the only winner invited back, is instantly a marked man! Somehow I don't see him manipulating Lex or Sean. Jeff , Sean and Maralyn provide comic relief. Nemisis Kelly G and Lex reunited. Probably in different alliances!

Tribe B
Rudy (S1)
Colby (S2)
Brandon (S3)
Rob M (S4)
Neleh (S4)
Jerri (S2)
Sue H (S1)
Teresa (S3)

Rudy, Brandon and the Robfather on the same tribe. Priceless! Jerri and Colby reunited for more sparks! Neleh saying Oh My Heck how did I end up on this tribe. Sue and Teresa scheming behind everyone's back.

Alternates: Ethan (S3), Alicia (S2), Mike S. (S2), Kelly W. (S1), Greg (S1), Roger (S2), Big Tom (S3), Lindsey (S3), Tammy (S4), Paschal (S4).

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: My S1-S4 All Stars"
I have 2 list - one for 4 from each show (which I hope doesnt happen because picking 4 from Africa was hard)

S1 - Rudy, Richard, Susan, Colleen
S2 - Michael, Rodger, Alicia, Jerri
S3 - Lex, Tom, Theresa, Kelly
S4 - Rob, Paschal, Kathy, Neleh

If not having to have 4 from each would be

S1 - Rudy, Richard, Susan, Colleen
S2 - Rodger, Colby, Michael, Alicia, Elisabeth, Jerri
S3 - Lex, Theresa
S4 - Pascal, Rob, Neleh, Kathy

Wont be a good All-star without

Richard (S1), Michael (S2), Rob (S4), Kathy (S4)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •