The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Week 7 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-24-03, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Week 7 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-03 AT 04:58 AM (EST)

What the.......?

New twist? New twist! Yes this week the Pick The Bootee Game has a new twist! Rumours have been flying about all season about some dramatic new twist and previews indicate it's coming next episode. If you do not read the Spoilers or do not want to know what the speculation is about, please don't read any further. Make your picks as you always do and do not read any information below the Leaderboard. For the rest of you, please see the bottom of this post to read about the new twist in this game.

This week we had three more casualties. Gone are rwj3eb, benjapol, and our high scorer last week GuessItRains. 50 down, 14 to go, and ?? to return?

Our high score for the week? Doodlebug topped everyone with 22 total points, which includes the weekly high score bonus points. Doodlebug along with Team Joisey both picked Rupert as the First Confessional, and Jon as the pillager, earning oodles of bonus points this week. Survivor Maniac and ulalame also correctly guessed Rupert as the First Confessional, and bubbastan and sisyphus both correctly named Jon as the pillager. Congratulations to all! Overall Doodlebug takes over the top spot for the first time this year. S/he has an 18 point lead over former leader LeftPinky, with bubbastan holding onto third place overall. Doodlebug now seems in command, but as you can see it's possible to make up a lot of ground quickly!

In the Battle of the Red Ink, defending champion forehead increased his lead over djandy with (-16) points for the week, and (-120) for the year. It will be interesting to see how strategically forehead uses his remaining 8 picks. In a daring move, echogirl survived using only one pick, but fell further behind forehead and djandy. Who will ultimately win the Battle of the Red Ink? Stay tuned!

Important Twist/Rules Below!

Please scroll down to the bottom to read about the new twist and new bonus questions! Also I must note that Individual Immunity may or may not begin this episode. This week you can chose team RC/IC and Individual RC/IC and you won't be penalized should one not occur. For example if you list both and we still have team challenges, you won't be penalized for listing Individual Challenge Winners. Also note the scoring differences for Individual Challenges. It's no longer a 50/50 guess, so the bonus points (and negative points) change. All optional of course!

Leaderboard

Score/Player/(Picks Used)/Week 6 Score

46 DoodleBug (17) 22
28 LeftPinky (13) 2
27 bubbastan (17) 10
19 Team Joisey (22) 13
17 sleeeve (12) 6
14 ulalame (22) 5
12 tribephyl (13) 1
6.5 Survivor Maniac (19) 1
5 RudyRules (16) (-4)
5 Lolly (21) (-4)

(-1) sisyphus (31) 6
(-107) echogirl (31) (-6)
(-110) djandy (32) (-8)
(-120) forehead (42) (-16)

First Confessional/Bootee

E1: Sandra/Nicole
E2: Tijuana/Ryan S.
E3: Andrew/Lillian
E4: Ryan O./Burton
E5: Jon/Michelle
E6: Rupert/Trish

Remaining Survivors

Drake: Christa, Jon, Rupert, Sandra, Shawn
Morgan: Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Ryan O., Tijuana

SCORING

Correct listed bootee (regardless of how many votes) = 5 pts
Failure to list booted player: (-10) pts and elimination beginning episode 3
Listed players who receive votes: 2 pts per vote
Listed players who do not receive votes: ( -2) pts per listed player

Optional Categories

Correctly picking Team Reward Challenge Winner = 1 pt
Incorrectly picking Team Reward Challenge Winner = (-1) pt
Correctly picking Team Immunity Challenge Winner = 1 pt
Incorrectly picking Team Immunity Challenge Winner = (-1) pt
Correctly picking Individual Reward Challenge Winner = 4 pts
Incorrectly picking Individual Reward Challenge Winner = (-2) pts
Correctly picking Individual Immunity Challenge Winner = 4 pts
Incorrectly picking Individual Immunity Challenge Winner = (-2) pts
Correctly picking player who gives first confessional = 5 pts
Incorrectly picking player who gives first confessional = (-2) pts
Correctly picking player who pillages/pirates other tribe = 3 pts
Incorrectly picking player who who pillages/pirates other tribe = (-2) pts

Bonus points for highest weekly score = 5pts. 2.5 pts if two people tie. 1 pt if 3-5 people tie.

Deadline To avoid penalty is 12 noon (EST) the day of the show. You may edit up until 7 PM (EST) but you will be penailized (-5) points.

You are limited to 50 picks for the entire season. You can list as many as one less than the remaining number of Survivors. If you survive until the end any unused picks will be added to your score.

Twist & Bonus

As you all know a big twist has been hyped by MB/JP all season long. Obviously it will happen this week. With talk of the past coming back to haunt you, ghosts, and not coincidently Halloween next week, many presume booted player(s) return to the game. They may be officially back in the game, or they may be ghosts, or this may be total misdirection. Nonetheless it is not farfetched to presume that someone returns to the game in some form. How many? Who knows! In the event someone does return to the game, I've decided to bring back someone from the dead in the Pick The Bootee Game as well. Yep a totally unoriginal idea! The Anti-Bootee Contest beat me to it! But if this twist does occur in the Real Survivor, it's only appropriate it occurs in the Pick The Bootee Game as well.

For the 14 remaining players, here is how the Ghost Bonus Part A will work. Six Survivors (Nicole, Ryan S., Lillian, Burton, Michelle & Trish) have been booted thus far. In your entry form, please list the 1-6 names you think will return to the game. For every Survivor you list who returns to the game you receive one bonus point. For every player you list who doesn't return you lose one point. For example if you list Michelle & Burton to return, and neither do you lose two points. If you pick Nicole, Burton, Ryan S., and Lillian to return and three do return you get a total of two points. For the sake of the PTB game, the official determination of who returns to the game will be this: If a player returns to compete as an individual, or in a new or existing tribe, they will be deemed a returning player even if they get eliminated/booted again during this episode. For example if all six return to compete in say an endurance challenge to re-enter the game, the official returnee count would be six even if only 1 actually continues past E7. If a previously booted player(s) reappears but is not officially competing for the prize, they will not count. For those who remain in the game, this is optional. You can gain (or lose) up to six points. No points or penalty should you forego this option.

Edited in for our 14 remaining players: Only list the ten remaining Survivors on your Bootee/Challenge/First Confessional lists. In the odd event more than one of the ten remaining Survivors leaves this week, you will get five points for each booted player on your list, and the usual two points per vote for any others. In the odd event that none of the current ten Survivors leave in E7, you won't be booted either. The six previously booted Survivors should only be listed on the Ghost Bonus Question.

JUST ADDED! Ghost Bonus Part B: The first part of the Ghost Bonus Question asked who returns to the game. Meaning anyone who returns to compete counts. For Ghost Bonus Part B I am asking who will stay. Meaning who survives episode 7 to compete in episode 8. Once again you can list 0-6 Survivors. Once again you get one point for each correct Ghost Survivor you list, and lose one point for each you list who doesn't survive episode 7. I apologize for adding this so late, but new previews have been added!!! However this is another chance to gain or lose points this week.

Second bonus question. Merge. Worth one point if answered correctly, minus one for an incorrect answer. You will have three choices here:

A. Traditional merge (tribes live together as one tribe and compete individually).

B. Merged but seperate (Drake & Morgan live together but continue to compete as two tribes, like S5).

C. Three tribes (if you think booted players return to form a third tribe).

The Merge Bonus question is optional.

Previously Booted PTB Players Only: If you were previously eliminated from the Pick The Bootee Game week 3 through week 6 this is your chance to return to the game! Just as the remaining PTB contestants, you will be predicting who may return to the game. The point system will be the same (see above) and the number of players officially brought back into the PTB Game will be the same as the number of Survivors who return. If four Survivors return, four PTB players will retern. I will take those who score highest on the Ghost Bonus and Merge Bonus questions. You will not be eligible to compete in any other part of the game this week. If you are a booted player hoping to return, you must type Ghost Player in the subject line, and then list your ghost & merge bonus picks. In the event that several players tie for the highest bonus score, your spot will be determined by your previous overall score. For example if two Survivors return, and three PTB Bootees tie on the bonus question, the two with the highest previous overall score (booted week totals included) will return. In the event you return to the game I will add these points to your previous overall score. You will also lose three picks for each week you've been gone. For example if you were eliminated week 5, you would lose three picks for week 6 and three picks for the week 7 since you are not officially back in the game.

Please Read!

Sleeeve found a potential flaw in one of my bonus questions! I will be the first to admit I am not an avid Spoiler, and I forgot that Episode 7 is technically a two part episode, 7A this week, and 7B next week. Since there are endless possibilities on how this twist will go down, and since technically Ghost Bonus B won't be determined until next week, I've decided to make Episode 7A a non-elimination round for our remaining 14 players. The points for votes, non-votes, and picking the bootee this week will remain the same (and you earn more if more than one player leaves), but you will not be eliminated this week in the event you fail to list the Bootee. You will however still lose 10 points should you fail to list at least one player booted this episode. Points will be added up as always after this episode, but points for Ghost Bonus B will be determined after episode 7B. Basically make your Ghost Bonus B picks this week, and your answers will carry over into next week so points can be determined for this question. Everything else should be determined during episode 7A.

For you Ghost Players hoping to return, your re-entry into the game will also be determined next week after points for Ghost Bonus B are added. In the event the same number of PTB Ghost Players who post this week is equal to, or less than the number of players who compete in episode 7A, then you will automatically re-enter week 7B. So far only three booted PTB players have posted here, so if no one else does you are all probably back in the game!

My apologies for the constant updates on this thread. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this twist would be that hard to integrate into my little game! Can't wait to add up the scores...lol!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ghost Player - Nash Nash 10-24-03 1
 GHOST Player sittem 10-24-03 2
 Automatic Penalty! djandy 10-24-03 3
 Ghost Player benjapol 10-28-03 4
 PLEASE READ UPDATE! GHOST BONUS PA... echogirl 10-28-03 5
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 ... ulalame 10-28-03 6
 eee's Picks sleeeve 10-29-03 7
   Well crap.... echogirl 10-29-03 8
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 ... Survivor Maniac 10-29-03 9
 Ghost Player ejm92 10-29-03 10
 Automatic Penalty forehead 10-29-03 11
   RE: Automatic Penalty echogirl 10-29-03 13
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 ... LeftPinky 10-29-03 12
   Me too! echogirl 10-29-03 14
 Ghost Player smrtNsassybnkr 10-29-03 15
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 ... sisyphus 10-29-03 16
 Ghost Player PlumBlossom 10-29-03 17
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 ... Lolly 10-29-03 18
 tribephyl's Pick The Booga Week 7 E... tribephyl 10-29-03 19
 RE: Ghost player TungFong 10-29-03 20
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 ... RudyRules 10-29-03 21
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 ... bubbastan 10-29-03 22
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 ... TeamJoisey 10-30-03 23
 Automatic Penalty echogirl 10-30-03 24
 Next Week's Entry echogirl 10-30-03 25
 Doodle's Pix DoodleBug 10-30-03 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ghost Player - Nash"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 01:28 PM (EST)

Have to edit

OK Here goes

Return to Game
Nicole
Ryan S.
Lill
Burton
Michelle
Trish

C. (For an explanation, this is how I think it will, the two tribes Drake & Morgan plus the Ghost tribe will have a competition by team (not individual). The team standing third loses one of their ranks. The team standing second loses one of their ranks. Then I believe the team standing second can choose to pick one or two from the Ghost team --- however --- I really have no idea at all.)

I think two booted players will return to the game permanently this week being LIL and BURTON but two others from Morgan and Drake will be booted being OSTEN and SHAWN. There will be no eliminations from the bootees as I think there may be one more shot in Part 2 and we may see two new ones and two go.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-24-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "GHOST Player"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

All six return to the game - only Trish stays

Merge - A

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-24-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Automatic Penalty!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 02:33 PM (EST)

Tijuana

RC: Morgan or Sandra
IC: Drake or Sandra
1st Confessional: Darrah
Pirate: Christa
Ghost Bonus A: Nobody (0)
Ghost Bonus B: Nicole, Ryan S., Michelle, Trish
Merge Bonus: B
Automatic Penalty

Edited to add Ghost Bonus Question B.

djandy

benjapol 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-28-03, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail benjapol Click to send private message to benjapol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ghost Player"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 07:24 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-29-03 AT 06:26 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 07:19 AM (EST)
Sorry for continuing changes. I'm getting confused about the second bonus question

I've been away on vacation for a week and I'm gone from the game. Anyway, I hope I can come back this week. Here are my answers.

Returning Players to compete in the challenge :
1. Burton
2. Lill
3. Trish
4. Michelle
5. Ryan S
(6. Nicole if player sitting out in the challenge counts as a returning player. She does have the right to vote but doesn't officially compete in the 'Escape From The Prison' Challenge)
Burton and Lill remain in the game after Ep7.

Second Bonus Question : It will be choice 'A' in Episode7b. But for Episode7a, still no merge. So C ( Three tribes compete in a challenge. Ghosts win and replace Burton and Lill into Morgan and Drake. Shawn and Osten get voted off. Then the merge comes in episode7B )

10-28-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "PLEASE READ UPDATE! GHOST BONUS PART B ADDED!!!"
Sorry for the late addition but television previews kinda gave away Ghost Bonus Question A! You can still get your points there, but I've added Part B which determines who from the Ghost Tribe remains in the game at the end of the episode.

Gosh I'm going to have fun adding everything up this week!

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-28-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Week 7 Entry"
Ugh . . . I'm travelling again this week, so have to get some picks in early. Here goes:

Bootees/Votes: RyanO, Osten, Jon, Shawn, Christa, Rupert

First Confessional: Shawn

Ghost Bonus A: Lillian, Trish, Burton, Michelle, RyanS, Nicole

Ghost Bounus B: Lillian, Burton

Second Bonus Question: A. Traditional Merge

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-03, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "eee's Picks"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

EDIT Penalty...

RC: Ghost Tribe or Rupert
IC: Drake or Darrah
Goners: Osten and Shawn

Ghost Bonus A: All six booted players will return for the competition.

Ghost Bonus B: I am going to interpret this question to mean the players that survive BOTH parts of episode seven (ie: This week and next week) since you specifically said "Meaning who survives episode 7 to compete in episode 8." Unfortunately, I will not be online between now and after the edit deadline, so I'm hoping that this is how you meant for this bonus question to be interpreted (ie: that you do not intend to score the results of this question until after both parts of Ep7 have aired). If that's not what you intended... well... tough

Surviving long enough to compete in episode eight (two weeks from now): Lillian, Burton, Michelle

Other Bonus: At the end of this episode, there will be threee distinct tribes.

10-29-03, 04:13 AM (EST)
8. "Well crap...."
>>> Ghost Bonus B: I am going to interpret this question to mean the players that survive BOTH parts of episode seven (ie: This week and next week) since you specifically said "Meaning who survives episode 7 to compete in episode 8." Unfortunately, I will not be online between now and after the edit deadline, so I'm hoping that this is how you meant for this bonus question to be interpreted (ie: that you do not intend to score the results of this question until after both parts of Ep7 have aired). If that's not what you intended... well... tough

You know what? For some strange reason I forgot about the 7A & 7B two part thingie. Darnit can't they just have a two hour show? Anyway since I did specifically say who survives to see episode 8 all selections to this question will be made this week, but points for this specific question will be awarded after part 7B next week. Does this sound fair?

This freaking twist is really messing with my game!!!

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Week 7 Entry"
Bootees/Votes:
RyanO
Osten
Jon
Shawn
Christa
Rupert

First Confessional:
Rupert

Ghost Bonus A:
Lillian
Trish
Burton
Michelle
RyanS
Nicole

Ghost Bonus B
Lillian
Burton

Second Bonus Question:
A. Traditional Merge

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ghost Player"
Ghost Bonus Part A:
1. Lillian
2. Burton
3. Trish
4. Michelle
5. Nicole
6. Ryan S.

Ghost Bonus Part B:
1. Lillian
2. Burton

Second bonus question:
A. Traditional merge (tribes live together as one tribe and compete individually).

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 & 7 Anti-Bootee Chump

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Automatic Penalty"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 02:43 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-29-03 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

If the rules for this week (Ep 7 part 1 of 2, dubbed Ep7A by echo) stay as they are now, my picks might be as follows

Bootees: Tijuana
First Challenge of the Ep 7 part 1 of 2 show: Morgan
(There won't be a second challenge this Thursday, but if you want to give me red for saying there will be, I'll say there will be a second challenge and it will be won by Morgan )
First Confessional: Darrah
(There won't be a pillager this Thursday, but if you want to give me red for saying there will be, I'll say there will be a pillager: Darrah)
Ghost Bonus A: none of the six previously booted castaways will return to participate on screen anywhere, whatsoever, wheresoever.
Ghost Bonus B: despite my Ghost Bonus A picks, Nicole, Ryan S, Michelle, and Trish will continue to be in the game after Ep 7, which given the update in the rules, means after Ep 7 part 2 of 2 (dubbed Ep7B by echo) to be broadcast next week.
Merge: If I'm supposed to answer this for how things go during Ep 7 part 1 of 2: A, If I'm supposed to answer this for how things go during Ep 7 part 2 of 2: B, If I'm supposed to answer this for how Ep 8 (to be broadcast 11/13) will start: C

How's that?

forehead

PS echo: follow rule 6 from LC, but may I suggest a glass of good wine...

10-29-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Automatic Penalty"
PS echo: follow rule 6 from LC, but may I suggest a glass of good wine...

Thanks I'll need it! I should read Spoilers more because this twist really confused me. And since I am confused why not pass it on to the PTB players!!! On the bright side, no one gets eliminated this week and Red Ink players get easy negative points!

BTW for S8 I will have a new Red Ink strategy. I won't divulge it here though, but wait until S8!!!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-29-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Week 7 Entry"
Eee Gads! How many different ways can we do this?

Bootees/Vote getters... Ryan O, Shawn, Jon, Osten

Ghost Bonus A: Nicole, Ryan S, Lil, Burton, Michelle, Trish

Challenge 1 Winner: Ghost Tribe

Ghost Bonus B: Lil & Burton

Merge: This episode is C - all three tribes compete
(by the end of 7B, traditional merge)

I'm sure there are other great things I should be competing on, but I'm totally confused!

Good luck Echo!

10-29-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
14. "Me too!"
But your picks look great to me. This double episode thing threw me for a loop!

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-29-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Ghost Player"
Returning to compete will be:
Lill, Burton, Ryan S, Michelle, and Trish

Returning to stay
Lill, Burton

Merge: A: Traditional Merge

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-29-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Week 7 Entry"
Bootees: Ryan, Osten, Jon, Shawn

FC: Andrew
Challege winner partA: Ghost tribe
ghost bonus A: Nicole, Ryan s, Lillian, Burton, Michelle, Trish

ghost bonus B: Lillian and Burton

Bonus Question: traditional merge

I think I got it all.....

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Ghost Player"
Returning to the Game:
Lillian
Ryan S.
Nicole
Burton
Michelle
Trish

Staying:
Lillian
Burton

Merge: A. Traditional merge (tribes live together as one tribe and compete individually).

an IceCat original

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Week 7 Entry"
Booted: Shawn, Jon, Osten, Ryan O

Ghost Bonus A: Nicole, Ryan S, Lillian, Michelle, Burton, Trish

Ghost Bonus B: Lillian, Burton

Challenge 1 Winner: Ghost tribe

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "tribephyl's Pick The Booga Week 7 Entry"
Booga's:
Andrew
Osten

1st conf.:
Shawn

Ghost Bonus A:
Nicole
RyanS
Lillian
Burton
Michelle
Trish

Ghost Bonus B:
Lillian
Burton

tribephyl

TungFong 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TungFong Click to send private message to TungFong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ghost player"
Ghost bonus A:-

Lillian, Burton, Michelle, Nicole, Trish, Ryan S

Ghost bonus B:-

Burton

Merge Bonus:-

Option A, Traditional merge

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Week 7 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 02:39 PM (EST)

WOW! This is getting complicated!

OK Let's try:
Bootees: Shawn, Osten, Ryan O.

Ghost tribe: All 6 come back at first.

Ghost tribe members who actually stay:
Lillian and Trish

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Week 7 Entry"
Boot/vote getters - Jon, Shawn, Osten, Ryan O

Ghost Bonus A: Nicole, Ryan S, Lil, Burton, Michelle, Trish
Challenge 1 Winner - Ghost or Purple Tribe
Ghost Bonus B: Lil, Burton
Merge Bonus: A - Traditional Merge

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-30-03, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 6 Results/Week 7 Entry"

Going home: Shawn, Ryno, Osten, Jon

First Confessional: Rupert

Winner of the first challenge: The OutKast tribe

Ghost Bonus A: Nicole, RyanS, Lillian, Burton, Michelle, Trish

Merge Bonus: A) the traditional merge; all players, one camp, but it does not take place tonight.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

10-30-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
24. "Automatic Penalty"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 08:25 AM (EST)

Bootee: Tijuana
First Confessional: Tijuana
Pirate: Tijuana
IC: Morgan or Darrah
RC: Morgan or Jon

Ghost Bonus Part A: (0) Nobody
Ghost Bonus Part B: Nicole, Ryan S., Michelle, Trish

Merge Bonus: A. Traditional merge (tribes live together as one tribe and compete individually).

10-30-03, 08:33 AM (EST)
25. "Next Week's Entry"
Just a note that I won't have next week's entry/results up Friday morning as I usually do. It will take a bit longer than usual to add up, plus I have a busy day Friday. It will be up over the weekend.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Doodle's Pix"
Bootees/Vote getters: Ryan O, Shawn, Osten, Jon

Challenger winner: Ghost (purple) Tribe

Ghost Bonus A: Lillian, Burton, Michelle, Trish, Ryan S., Nicole

Merge: C - For this episode only, we will have three tribes competing against each other with no merge. A traditional merge will happen on episode 7B.

WHEW! I think that is everything.... I better enjoy being at the top right now because I could be a victim of THE TWIST! LOL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •