The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-03, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
That 7? Means Season 7 of Survivor: Pearl Islands, the current installment of that reality television giant. That 6? Episode 6 of said season, or the one that aired tonight, October 23, 2003. So if you haven't seen the episode, procede with care.

Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 – Oh what tangled webs snakes weave

Or am I mixing my metaphors again? Yet another great episode with plotting, backstabbing, bragging, tattling, and a bunch of other –ings!! I really thought Rupert was a goner (although when it actually became "obvious" during the show, I knew it would be Trish). I think there are a lot more people that I really like than there have been for quite a while. So, who do you love and who do you not-so-love? Did you like Trish and Jon's strategy, or do you want to kill them? Rank the remaining 10 survivors in the order you like them! (and if you want, make a list for the potential "ghost tribe" too)

1. Rupert (1)
2. Sandra (2)
3. Andrew (3)
4. Tijuana (4)
5. Christa (5)
6. Ryan O. (9)
7. Shawn (10)
8. Darrah (7)
9. Jon (8)
10. Osten (11)

Trish was #6 last week, and probably would have stayed about the same, all things told (well, she would have taken a hit in likeability, but her standing probably would have improved, had her strategy succeeded). Can’t say I blame her, but Sandra’s a snake in her own right, so Trish should have been more careful about who she was talking to…then again, she needed Sandra, so she may not have had much of a choice.

I actually had no idea how to rank the top 5 on my chart, I loved them all tonight! Rupert and Sandra are still above the others though. In the end, I decided to just keep the top half of my list the same.

I don’t know that Rupert is playing a particularly smart game, and I think he reveals way too much, but I can’t quite move Sandra up either, because now people know her game. If Trish comes back, she could be in trouble. Love her and her spirit though!

Was ready to move Andrew down a bit, after missing twice at the RC, and his rather petty anger at Jon and unwillingness to consider they might have thrown the challenge, but what a performance at IC!! Wow! Can’t drop him after that, even though I like T a bit better. Also loved the way he kept calling him Big Jon to his face, and then Little Jon in confessional, bwahahah! Christa also gave it a super go at IC, and I’m glad she, Sandra, and Rupert were able to take over the voting. Her voice is starting to annoy me again though.

Still don’t care for Ryan, or see what everyone else does in him (much like Michelle or even Trish), but his snarkiness to Osten was the first glimmer of likeability I’ve seen in him, and he’s better than the rest, so he gets #6.

Shawn, Darrah, and Jon I had a tough time ranking, much like the top 5 (or top 2 and next 3, whatever), because Jon was cracking me up (mostly laughing AT him, but he’ll have to take what he can get), storming off like some cartoon character after blowing up at Shawn, bragging to Morgan (which wasn’t smart, but their reactions were funny) and telling Jiffy he was aiming for the orange one! Also, as I said about Trish, I think his strategy was smart, but he’s in a bad place now that it backfired (and I can’t say I’m unhappy about either). Still don’t care for Shawn, but he put himself in a much stronger position than he was in with his vote tonight. Darrah (like Ryan, and Shawn to some extent) is still blah, but not as annoying as Jon, and in a better position for now, so she gets to rank above him.

And Osten is still an insufferable wuss. Scared of a freaking pelican, being able to hold up no more weight than Christa (And OMH his faces at IC were even worse than hers!!!) I hope Savage is ready to let this waste of space leave next episode!! I want him gone more than Jon, and that’s saying something. Pre-show I couldn’t imagine anyone being worse than Jon on this cast. Boy was I wrong. He’s easily as much a waste of space as Gabe or Mitchell.
------------------------

Greatest Gainer: Ryan O. (9 to 6) and Shawn (10 to 7)
The Dave: Jon (8 to 9) and Darrah (7 to 8)
Best Quote: Jon (“The orange one!” when Jiffy asked which target he was aiming for)
------------------------

rank. Ghost (rank on boot ep)
1. Lillian (1)
2. Ryan S. (6)
3. Trish (6)
4. Burton (3)
5. Michelle (9)
6. Nicole (10)
-----------------------

FLL 7.5: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID4/1941.shtml

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 sittem 10-24-03 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 coolflowerpowerman 10-24-03 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 SteffiGurl 10-24-03 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 Kokoro 10-24-03 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 SurvivorJoel 10-24-03 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 Spanky68 10-24-03 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 Lisapooh 10-24-03 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 LozengeofLove 10-24-03 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 bichon 10-24-03 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 Oscirus 10-24-03 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 Nash 10-24-03 11
 My first love list!! DoodleBug 10-24-03 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 bobstew617 10-24-03 13
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 sittem 10-24-03 15
       LEX and RUPERT bobstew617 10-24-03 23
           RE: LEX and RUPERT Kokoro 10-25-03 27
               RE: LEX and RUPERT bubbastan 10-25-03 29
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 Angelfood 10-24-03 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 Jims02 10-24-03 16
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 MTW1961 10-24-03 17
 My List djandy 10-24-03 18
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 dajaki 10-24-03 19
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 shanana banana 10-24-03 20
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 johnthemod 10-24-03 21
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 bris 10-24-03 22
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 ejm92 10-24-03 24
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 whoami 10-25-03 25
 My first list! echogirl 10-25-03 26
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 AugustGirl 10-25-03 28
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 bubbastan 10-25-03 30
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 ShowMeTheWinner 10-26-03 31
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 Steen 10-26-03 32
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 PlumBlossom 10-27-03 33
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 GuessItRains 10-28-03 34
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 dabo 10-29-03 35
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 LeftPinky 10-29-03 36
 week 6 statistics I_AM_HE 10-29-03 37
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6 PepeLePew13 10-30-03 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-24-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
Good show again tonight - looking forward to next week - should be very interesting.

1. Savage (1) He’s getting stronger for me every week. Great job in the IC holding all that weight. Nice call on Jon “the little bastard” gotta appreciate the accuracy of his assessment.

2. Rupert (2) He’s the center of the game, but there are times he wears a bit thin for me now. He’s definitely critical to the game and most of what he says/does is interesting and fun.

3. Christa (7) Spunky young lady. Good attitude about the bites on her face. She just hunkers down and does what she needs to do. And her performance in the IC put Osten to shame.

4. Tijuana (3) Not much tonight, but no reason to move her down any further. She’s becoming a classy lady for me.

5. Ryan (5) Nice bonding with the pelican. Also did a good job in the IC.

6. Sandra (9) I guess I gotta move her up ‘cause there’s not much left, but I was surprised at how duplicitous she was going behind Jon and Trish.

7. Darrah (6) Not much to go on her tonight – she did make a good comment regarding Osten and his antipathy for “bawgs”.

8. Shawn (10) Moves up by default – don’t like the vibes with him at all – probably should have been gone.

9. Osten (8) Sad, sad, sad. I’ll just leave it at that – and there was so much potential.

10. Jon (11) One thing did entertain me tonight about Jon – the look on his face when Trish got voted out – PRICELESS! I’m hoping Rupert teaches you a few lessons back at the camp next week. Still a total jerk.

Trish – 4 last week. Disappointing performance tonight, though the attempted vote for Rupert was logical. She did redeem herself on camera after the boot, so if she comes back it’ll be interesting to see.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
You may be shocked by my ratings this week... I may be shocked when I read them tomorrow. I'm just a little bit wound up right now because my favorite player was just voted off. Bear with me, please

1. Jon
2. Ryan O.
3. Tijuana
4. Darrah
5. Andrew
6. Christa
7. Shawn
8. Osten
9. Sandra
10. Rupert

1. Jon--- I never thought I’d do this… but… I’ve decided to turn my whole list upside down because, in my opinion, this whole game has been turned upside down with the unexpected and unjustified ouster of Trish. Jon and Trish had better strategies than anyone else in their tribe, and if it hadn’t been for the big baby and his flock of sheep, it would have worked out for them. In fact, it still might work out as Trish has a chance to return to the game and Jon has yet to carry out his “big lie”. Yes, he was annoying tonight (I agreed with Shawn about the shelter… Rupert’s idea was stupid), but he gets an honorary first ranking for actually PLAYING the game of Survivor, something that his remaining tribemates clearly aren’t doing!

2. Ryan O. – Ryan O. is really nice. I’m rooting for Morgan now, since I have lost all respect for Rupert and the Drake tribe. I hope he (and Pete the Pelican) make it to the end of the game.

3. Tijuana—Tijuana is another likeable Morgan tribe member whom I am rooting for.

4. Darrah—I’ve gotten over Darrah’s accent, and now consider her to be another Morgan tribe member whom I am rooting for.

5. Andrew—After being parked at the bottom of my list for several weeks, Andrew skyrockets into the top 5 following Rupert’s big fat mistake. I don’t think he deserves to win, but I’d like him to stick around long enough to complete the Pagonging of the remaining Drakes.

6. Christa—Christa is a sheep. She follows Rupert without thinking, so I have very little respect for her at this point. Her voice is annoying, she purchases illegal drugs, and she votes against my favorite (Trish). The only reason she is ranked so high is because of her admirable effort in the immunity challenge… outlasting pussy-boys Osten and Shawn.

7. Shawn—I don’t like Shawn. He’s a waste of oxygen.

8. Osten—Likewise, Osten is a waste of oxygen. Leave Pete the Pelican alone! Morgan should have voted him off a long time ago.

9. Sandra—Sandra is so annoying. She should have been voted off this week. She is a blabbermouth and worse, a sheep. I’d rather watch Michelle and Robb Zbacnik win the game than watch anymore of Sandra. Unfortunately, I don’t have that option.

10. Rupert—Rupert is going down as the WORST SURVIVOR EVER. That’s right… worse than Kimmi… worse than Joel… worse than Erin… Rupert is immature, selfish, obnoxious, rude, physically repulsive, whiny, grouchy, crazy, cruel, and arrogant. Rupert does not deserve anymore top 10 rankings. I am now taking it upon myself to keep Rupert at the bottom of my list until he is voted out (soon, hopefully)

Anyway, last week Trish was #1 and during her time in the game she averaged #2 (never dropping out of the top 3). She would be #1 this week, and if she comes back next week, she’ll be #1 again.

Our Greatest Gainer is Jon, who moves up seven places from #8 to #1 (unbelievable!!!)

Our Greatest Loser technically is Sandra, who falls seven places from #2 to #9, but really is Rupert who went from fell from fourth place to the very bottom of my list (why? Because I'm really mad at Rupert right now!!!)

Anyway, I don't like Rupert very much right now, and it's clear I'm in the minority. So please, accept my humble opinion and move on with your lives.

Maybe Rupert will redeem himself in my eyes, and that door is always open.

Thank you

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
Week 6:

1.Ryan
I am really impressed with Ryan lately. He's turning out to be a fine young man. It was enlightening to watch him play with the pelican, and he seems to be a hard worker on his tribe. I give him special top honors this week.

2.Christa
Christa is just way cool. Yup, I like her.

3.Tijuana
Morgan's spirit.

4.Andrew
Respecting him more every week. I know it's hard to accept that Drake gave them the IC challenge 2 weeks ago, but it's true buddy, face it.

5.Sandra
Sometimes I can't decide if I like her or not. She was okay this time.

6.Rupert
I'm sorry, but even though Rupert might be an extremely valuable player, his "savior" type character is bugging me. People are gonna vote for you, deal with it.

7.Jon
I like Jon, but I can't ethically put him before Rupert just yet. However, he continues to be one of the most intriguing characters on the show.

8.Darrah
She's cute, and she's on the show. I think she even said something this week.

9.Shawn
One of the most untrustworthy members of his tribe. He's cocky and full of it. I'm not too fond of Shawn.

10.Osten
Osten annoys the crap out of me. Why did he even try out for this show? He's making the worst out of the whole situation, and it is such a bummer. I can't stand to watch his grumpy annoyed face, and he's gonna quit again? Dude, you suck.

Trish
Woah! I didn't see that one coming. We hardly knew her. I don't blame Trish for waning to boot Rupert, it wasn't a stupid idea. What's stupid is that she waited until the last minute to turn everybody on to her sudden plan. Did she really think they would just fall in line with her? Jon screwed himself. I don't envy the crap he's going to get from Rupert next week, and personally, Rupert needs to calm the ##### down.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-24-03, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1.) Sandra (1)
2.) Rupert (2)
3.) Christa (3)
4.) Ryan (7)
5.) Jon (4)
6.) Andrew (6)
7.) Tijuana (8)
8.) Darrah (9)
9.) Shawn (10)
10.) Osten (11)

Trish was #5 last week.

* Sandra, Rupert and Christa are still the three niftiest people on the show. They're all pretty equal in my mine. Strong, competitive, intelligent people who have managed to maintain their integrity so far. I still really like Sandra's sassy attitude the most, however.

* Morgan still doesn't compare in any way to Drake, but that said, isn't Ryan just the sweetest thing? His simple interaction and kindness towards 'Pelican Pete' has made me like this guy about a hundred times more than I did. There's also the whole thing where him and Andrew are the only Morgans who don't blow chunks in so many ways.

* Jon is such a fool. Rupert is the only one playing the game correctly. You can't make dangerous moves based on a mixture of your own paranoia and chance assumptions. Him and Trish made one of the worst blunders in Survivor history. If there wasn't a merge, Drake would've been crushed like a bug without Rupert. If there was, I'd still keep Rupert. They may think he's "loved" by the other team, but really, he'd be the first target if Morgan could get the upper hand (It would've actually been better for them to go for Christa, as that leaves both Shawn and Rupert around as walking targets for the weaker Jon and Trish, and in that case Shawn might actually have helped them, but what are you gonna do?).

I wasn't going to place him so high, but then I realized that I do still like him better than anyone else in the bottom half of the list. He was an idiot here, but he's still entertaining, does his fair share of the work, plays Morgan for the fools they are, is still, afterall, a Drake and most importantly, hates Shawn. And that's good enough for me.

* I still don't know if I ~like~ Andrew all that much though. Himself, Barbie, and her brain damaged sister, Darrah only really move up because two people above them have been removed.

* But they're still not worse than Shawn, that big lazy jerk on Drake, who can't even compete respectably when his own survival is on the line. Hey, he's stealing Osten's strategy! But really, ~nobody~ can compare to the one true original.

* Which bring us to Osten. What a waste of a cast slot. And that's all I can say about him.

SurvivorJoel 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-24-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorJoel Click to send private message to SurvivorJoel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Savage-He's been my favorite since day 1. Though it appeared that he was a bad leader, he never really pretended to be any better than anybody. Kinda like the boss I'd like to have in the office. Not the 'in your face' type.
2. RyanO-I perceive him to be a happy go lucky type of person. Quite like me I guess.
3. Darrah-I believe she's shown her worth in three challenges. The water chess/checkers, the gross food challenge and the EP6 IC (where she was largely deciding, with tijuana as the pup, who to put the weights on). Remember, these are all Immunity Challenges. Too bad, nobody's been giving her enough credit IMO.
4. Christa-a hot chick I think, considering in the last IC she was the one chosen by the tribe over puny little Jon, and did well at that! Imagine that, 160lbs on her shoulders!
5. Tijuana-a Lot of people disliked her and I just didn't get it at that time.
6. Sandra-was my favorite in EP1 but started disliking her when she looted Morgan. Doesn't do much. Very Tina, I think.
7. Osten-still a wuss! Please look for this guys Mommy, now!
8. Rupert-I don't know what all the fuss is about this hagrid look-alike. I think he overreacts and overacts a lot of times. Too much of him, too soon.
9. Shawn- can't think of any reason.
10. Jon - I HATE this guy!!!-the Sue, Robb, Shawn (the one from S4), Ghandia of S5. Enough of personalities like them, please!!!.

For the ghost tribe, anybody but Skinny Ryan or Lill please! I just don't like them, that's all.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
I didn't like this episode as much as the others. Could've just been me, though, as I had some outside issues creep up.

This week (Last week)

1. Rupert (1)- Yes, I like him less because of his overreaction to the votes. But who wouldn't feel that way after working his @$$ off for three weeks? The man has caught his body weight in fish and single-handedly won more challenges than any Survivor in history.
2. Christa (4)- I hesistate to move her this high, but she showed more strength in the IC than I ever thought she had.
3. Sandra (2)- Still think her value in the 1st Episode is underappreciated. She was combative again.
4. Tijuana (3)- I like her drive and she isn't hard to look at, either.
5. RyanO (8)- I don't really like him, but I can't put him any lower. I think the pelican talk was mildly cool, but I'm not sold on him being useful.
6. Andrew (6)- Have mixed emotions here. I like that he sacked up at the IC. I like that he called Jon the appropriate name. I thought he was an IDIOT for being shocked by Jon's admission. How can he be a lawyer and NOT KNOW that that 3rd IC was thrown?!?! He used to work for Springer, doesn't he know faked outcomes when he sees them?!?! Somebody should revoke his bar license.
7. Darrah (7)- don't like her yet. I read that some guys think she's hot, but I don't see that at all. Michelle was eye candy. Darrah seems lazy, underfed and dumb.
8. Shawn (9)- I still think he's lazy and an athletic liability (compared to his potential), but at least he had the good sense to side with Rupert instead of Trish.
9. Jon (11)- I don't like 'rasslin'. I don't like braggarts who can't back it up. I don't like wussie guys who talk like Jon but are SO WEAK that the tribe puts Christa up for a strength challenge instead of Jon. What a waste of testicles. And WHAT were you thinking when you told Morgan about throwing the challenge. If you survive until the merge, you're the 1st one off after, idiot!
10. Osten (10)- I was wrong about you. You're not faking. That's sad.

Trish was 4th on my list last week. Shame she picked the wrong time to turn on Rupert. But she was classy on the way out. She would've been 5th on this list if she had survived and Rupe had gone.

RyanO was the big climber, (8th to 5th) and nobody fell enough to warrant mention.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
I haven't done one all season, but there's no work on my desk that I want to do this morning, so here I go.

1. RyanO - well, there's the eye candy thing - he definitely has that going on. But he's also got a great attitude, a strong work ethic and an easy-going way about him. Birds scare the bejesus out of me, but he was so sweet with Pelican Pete. A blue collar guy with gorgeous eyes, dimples and a way with animals - it does not get much better on Survivor for me.

2. Rupert - how can you not love him? He's a little over the top and overemotional, but he just kicks ass. And it broke my heart to see how hurt he was that they were coming after him.

3. Savage - This is the first episode I really liked him. He feels responsible for his tribe and he is serious about leading them. He seemed smarmy to me before, but last night humanized him.

4. Sandra - I just love her opinionated self! She's blatantly gossipy - tells you she's gossipy and then people still tell her stuff then act amazed that she gossiped about it later. Dig her!

5. Christa - I thought I would hate her. What a great job she did last night though. And I think she'll be loyal to those that are loyal to her. The voice isn't as bad as Darrah's either.

6. Tijuana - she' s got a great spirit about her. Her whine irritates me, and the fake cheerleader niceness crap annoys me too, but she's got a wonderful, radiant smile and seems to motivate those around her.

7. Darrah - I hate her the least of the people left.

8. Shawn - crap weasel.

9. Osten - any other season he would be the ultimate cellar dweller. he's worthless, malicious, arrogant, wimpy, and any number of other negative adjectives. Hate him!

9. Jon - but I hate his skinny, cocky, chauvanistic, lame ass even more.

Trish - you know, trying to take out Rupert isn't a bad idea. They will have to do it eventually, but now isn't the time. Any one with any sense would realize the Morgans are gonna want him out too. They could have waited and got rid of the truly free agents of Shawn and Jon. just a bad move - not nearly the player she thinks she is.

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-24-03, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Sandra (1)
2. Ryan (2)
3. Christa (3)
4. Rupert (5)
5. Andrew (6)
6. Tijuana (7)
******BIG GAP******
7. Jon (4)
******BIG GAP******
8. Darrah (11)
9. Shawn (9)
******BIG GAP******
10. Osten (10)

Not too much to comment on this week...Ryan almost had Sandra's spot until TC. Rupert Christa and Savage rock. I really like everyone 1-6...and the rest are just ehh.
Greatest Gainer: Darrah (blah)
Biggest Loser: Jon...yeaaahh buddy

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1.(1) Rupert
2.(2) Andrew
3.(6) Christa
4.(4) Sandra
5.(11) Shawn
6.(3) Tijuana
7.(5) Ryan O.
8.(8) Osten
9.(9) Darrah
10.(10) Jon

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-24-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Balboa- His imitation of Osten was hilarious
2 Ryan- Best player on the Morgan tribe
3. Andrew- Showed alot of heart last night
4. Christa- Awesome Ic last night
5. Pelican- Had more heart than osten or shawn
6. Tijuana- shes pretty hot so ill keep her here
7. Darrah- What is it that she does anyway
8. Sandra- Nice play last night still annoying
9. Jon Keep your big mouth shut u moron
10.Rupert- That whining is gettin on my nerves
11.Sean- Nice job at the ic moron
Osten I refuse to rate this idiot because he isnt a real survivor just a panty waste with big muscles on the show give him a camera or something
trish nice try just a little short

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Rupert (1) That big cuddly pirate or Hagrid. What's not to love?
2. Tijuana (4) There is something about her smile that puts her up there for me.

3. Sandra (2) For her steadfast loyalty to Rupert. She smart. She's loyal. She's playing the game right.

4. Andrew (3) For strength of mind. Andrew has shown us that this is a game of wits. He will go far

5. Ryan O. (9) Because he too has strength of mind. And he's cute.

6. Christa (5) Christa again is loyal. She and Sandra successfully saved Rupert.

7. Darrah (7) More face time is making me like her more.

8. Shawn (10) There's something inherently sneaky about him.

9. Osten (11) You know Osten's pitiful. I feel sorry for his lack of strength and therefore he only get's second last. I also sensed an evilness about him.

10. Jon (8) There is nothing redeeming about this creep. He has a large mouth. He is arrogant and cocky. He is distasteful. He is unlikeable.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "My first love list!!"
I know, I know... your FIRST love list? WTH? I just feel compelled to post after watching last night's show.

1. ANDREW! He went up so many points on my respect meter last night. That man was a ROCK last night. Very touching that he cried. What a guy. He's really leading the team now, IMO. Bad aim on the cannon, but he made up for it.

2. Rupert. His speech at tribal council was great, but he talks too much. Not a great strategic game player. Also, he's just a great and loveable guy. What's not to love about Rupert?

3. Sandra. I love the way she sticks up for the people on her tribe. This girl is going a long way!

4. Ryan O. I am really starting to like this guy now. The Pelican thing was so funny....

5. Christa. She lasted longer than whimpy Osten during that challenge. Although I don't love her much, she went up a few notches tonight. Nice aim on the cannon too.

6. Tijuana. She's in the middle because that is where she belongs right now. Hasn't really ruffled any feathers, but hasn't really done much either. If the tribes merge, she and Sandra may lock horns though....

7. Darrah. She does what she's supposed to. Hasn't shown much personality so far, but I think she will soon.

8. Shawn. He's a player, just don't like his attitude.

9. Jon. Funny guy, but annoying as HECK! VOTE.HIM.OUT

10. Osten. Buh-bye. Thanks for nothing.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-24-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-03 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

Trish's departure and the actions of certain of individuals definitely caused a shakeup this week.

1) RYAN O (3)--This guy has grown on me every week. He had a good time with the pelican, too. His reign may unceremoniously end next week if Lil returns, I think.
2) SANDRA (5)--This lady is the one REALLY running the show at Morgan. Rupert should thank her personally for not getting voted out. Shawn would have gone along with the boot if Sandra had. Her directness at TC was refreshing to me.
3) RUPERT (1)--Goes down this week as he is letting his emotions get the best of him. Please don't turn into a LEX, Blackbeard. This group won't stand for it.
4) SAVAGE (7)--Sounds SO much better than Andrew--and HE DA MAN for his performance at IC. Your strategy for voting Lil out has actually worked as Darrah probably contributed more than Lil would have last few ICs.
5) TIJUANA (4)--Still like her, was just invisible for this episode.
6) CHRISTA (8)--Big Bird finally contributed--in both challenges. Helped warn Rupert against Trish. Now we just need to get her some med for those bites--YUCK!
7) DARRAH (6)--See Tijuana.
8) SHAWN (9)--Still full of himself. You MAY THINK it's your game now, but you are still thinking with your lower regions.
9) JON (11)--Only goes up by default. Maybe you won't wear that smirk on your face now that your buddy Trish has walked the plank.
10) OSTEN (10)--Waste of space. You make Sean Rector from S4 look productive. Whiny baby to boot. And gets shown up by a GIRL with the weights. You have GOT to be KIDDING ME!!!
We'll see by next Ep I guess if you really are a wimp or are LYING. Either is disgusting to me.
(edited for typos--ARRRGGGGHH!!)

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
That's it!!! He's becomming Lex incarnate - that's why I'm stating to lose the feel - great obervation Bob.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "LEX and RUPERT"
Thanks, sittem--when I was watching that preview, I said to myself, "That's EXACTLY what Lex said in S3." And my opinion of Mr. Witch Hunt began to plummet. NOBODY should be surprised they get votes in this game. Rupert should KNOW he is a threat and some people are going to want him off.

To me, Sandra is just biding her time for the right
opportunity to oust S7's hero, Trish just pulled the trigger too early. Trish lost because she ASSUMED she had the votes.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-25-03, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: LEX and RUPERT"
I'm having a problem of people suddenly disliking Rupert because of the previews. I really don't think he's pissed off because he had votes against him. He's only blowing his top because Trish and Jon broke what he probably considered the strongest alliance in the game. They blatantly stabbed himself, Christa and even Sandra in the back and I'm thinking that even if it had been Trish: 4, CHRISTA: 2, we'd still see the same outburst. Granted, keeping your feelings in check is considered better strategy, but when was the last time Rupert didn't show ~everyone~ exactly how he was feeling?

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: LEX and RUPERT"
Well-stated, Kokoro! You very eloquently expressed my feelings on this matter far better than I would have been able to.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-24-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Rupert
2. Andrew
3. Sandra
4. RyanO
5. Tijuana
6. Christa
7. Darrah
8. Osten
9. Shawn
10. Jon

Evil Queen in Disguise

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
Awesome Peeps
1. Rupert
2. Christa
3. Sandra
4. Ryan O

Morgan's Cool Peeps
5. Tijuana
6. Andrew
7. Darrah

The Bleh Peeps
8. Shawn
9. Jon
10. Osten

Yep, this is my first week putting Rupert as numero uno. A much less negative week for ole Rupee. I think his comments at TC were right on, how he feels sad about the fall of the Drake. He just better watch himself at the merge.

As I've said before, Christa rocks! Held all that weight... WOW! She continues to surprise posters online. Also, kudos for staying in the majority for every vote so far. Nice game playing.

Sandra is still one cool chick. I love her feisty Hispanic attitude. She stands by her Rupert. Good for her.

I'm starting to like Ryan a lot more too. First, the fishing last week, and now the pelican. A funny guy. One of the few who seem to have some sort of perspective to the game.

Tijuana's reaction to the pelican was great. Making fun of Osten always scores points with me. Every time she's on camera, I like her a little more. The Top 4 better watch out.

Andrew gets a big jump because of his IC performance and his comments about Jon. However, in all the interviews and Insiders I've read, he seems pretty annoying at times. Like how he criticised Ryan for not catching enough fish in this week's Insider!

Darrah = Eye candy. That's not too bad of a statement though. If I really had a problem with her personality, I would bottom her, like Heidi.

Shawn seems kind of annoying. He seems to have the Morgan work ethic down pretty well. He does get props for saving himself this week.

Jon takes a dive because he was more annoying than entertaining this week. I cannot believe he told Morgan that they threw the challenge.

Osten is the biggest wimp ever. I really wanted to like him. I really did. But he's just such a wimp about everything!!! For the love of God, it's a pelican! Stop sharpening the machete. That was last season.

A 2003 IceCat original

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Rupert - I usually don't like to go with the crowd, but Rupert is such a dynamic character, I just love him. He's got everytyhing going for him and I'm relly hoping he makes it past the merge. I want to see how he fares in light of everyone knowing he's the ultimate threat to win.

2. Christa - she's always been one of my favorites, and tonight she proved her worth again with her gutsy IC performance and her competent performance in the RC. She has smartly aligned herself with Ruprt, and it will be interesting to see how this --plays out in later episodes.

3. Andrew - he's my big gainer this week. He started out so cocky (with little to back it up) that I couldn't stand him. But he gained humility over the weeks, and last night's performance was phenomenal.

4. Sandra - she stayed true to her alliance which was a smart thing to do at this point.

------------------------------------------------
5. Darrah - NOTHING TO SAY
6. Ryan O. ABOUT ANY OF THESE FOUR.
7. Shawn AT LEAST DARRAH'S A BIT CUTER
8. Tijuana SO SHE GETS TOP BILLING OF THE MIDDLE.
------------------------------------------------

9. Jon - Motivated Andrew and may have cost his team immunity as a result. Not as smart as he thinks he is.

10. Osten - Wuss, wuss, wuss. My idea of a great twist would be to replace him with one of the departed survivors - either Lilian or Ryan S.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "My List"
1.) Rupert (1) - Rupert continues to shoulder most of the burden in the physical challenges, and kudos for turning his imminent ouster back on Trish. Unfortunately, that may be his downfall if Trish returns.
2.) Sandra (3) - Love opinionated Sandra who tells it like it is.
3.) Christa (7) - Won the RC with her shooting, and held more weight than Osten in the IC. One tough chick.
4.) Ryan O. (6) - Is nice to animals, and fishes for his tribe (Insider).
5.) Tijuana (4) - Kind of invisible this week.
6.) Darrah (5) - Invisible.
7.) Shawn (8) - Obviously tried to get out of doing work, but got called on it by Jon of all people.
8.) Andrew (10) - I was all ready to move Andrew up for a strong IC effort, but then read his disparaging comments about Ryan O.'s fishing efforts in the Insider and had to keep him down. Hey Andrew, at least Ryan O. is trying to fish -- you're just complaining.
9.) Osten (9) - What a wuss! Got beat by a girl, but then again you act like one.
10.) Jon (11) - Way to give the Morgan tribe motivation to win by letting them know you threw the challenge. I loved the expression on his face when he realized he was outside of the vote Trish out loop!

Ghost Tribe:
1.) Lill (3)
2.) Trish (2)
3.) Ryan S. (10)
4.) Burton (3)
5.) Michelle (4)
6.) Nicole (11)

I'm kind of surprised by the high Ryan S. ranking, but the others have bugged me more with their post-exit interviews.

djandy

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
Authoritative Dajaki FLL (prev. eps and pre-season)

1. Rupert (1,1,1,2,5,2) - still the king
2. Andrew (7,8,9,10,9,1) - finally a leader
3. Christa (4,4,4,6,11,16) - still congested, but cool
4. Sandra (3,3,3,1,4,3) - still doesn't take crap
5. Ryan O. (8,9,10,11,10,10) - finally showing b*lls
6. Tijuana (5,5,6,9,8,12) - still controlling Morgan
7. Darrah (6,7,8,8,6,15) - still invisible
8. Shawn (10,11,11,12,13,5) - still a jerk
9. Osten (9,10,12,14,14,4) - still a wuss
10. Jon (11,12,13,13,15,7) - still an ass

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-03 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

1. Andrew:(3) He may go down a notch or two next week, but his stock went up 1000 percent in my eyes last night after that emotional performance at the IC. Plus, I loved how he was cutting up Osten and his babyish antics with the spear and the pelican. lol

2. Rupert:(1) Still the man. I think he's revealing a bit too much of himself emotionally to win the game, but I still really dig the guy.

3. Christa:(5) My gal kicked some booty at the IC! You go, girl! How can you not admire Christa after that performance? And I liked her loyalty to Rupert and the Original Drake alliance (although WHY Jon is a part of it I still don't understand!).

4. Sandra:(2) I liked seeing the loyalty factor from Sandra as well and glad that she was the one to break the power shift away from Trish and Jon.

5. Rhino: (6) Anyone who has a soft spot for animals the way Rhino does has a soft spot in my book, too. ;)

6. Shawn: (8) Made the right move last night in alligning with Christa/Rupert/Sandra over Jon/Trish. Barring whatever the upcoming "twist" may bring, he'll go farther with his new alliance than he ever would have in joining the Rupert boot vote.

7. Tijuana: (4) Still cheery, nice, and full of spunk. But didn't do much this week to keep her number four standing when others made such monumental efforts.

8. Darrah: (9) MIA in this week, which was a relief because we didn't have to listen to her speak. ;)

9. Jon: (11) Only moved up out of last place because Osten has disgusted me to the point this week where he no longer deserves to be a part of this game. But seeing the "puppetmaster's" face as he was relieved of his power grab attempt was a mighty fine sight at the TC. I just hope the upcoming twist doesn't help Jon at all go further in the game.

10. Osten: (10) Osten is the most useless human being on the planet. Why is he on Survivor? Why is he taking up valuable space on this show? It pisses me off that Osten is going farther in this game than he should simply because he's got a "boys alliance" for now in the Morgan tribe. But anyone that Morgan has voted off up until now added more to this tribe than Osten ever has or will.

Trish was in the Number 7 spot last week --- and I have to give her some props (and Jon too - blech) that they had the correct strategy and were absolutely correct in their assessment of Rupert's power with both the Drakes and the Morgans and the fact that he is a threat to go far because of his strength and his likeness factor, but a la Deena from last season, she played her hand way too early. So good riddance.

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
Great episode, at least the end of it...

1. RUPERT - and he'll stay there til he's gone

2. SANDRA - very likely she'll stay up here as well. Give her MAJOR credit for saving Rupert and making a much smarter choice in going along with close allies Rupert and Christa rather than backstabbers Jon and Trish.

3. CHRISTA - I'm so glad that my three favorite players have formed an alliance, gives me a solid group to root for. Excellent job in the IC

4. ANDREW - he's starting to grow on me again. He's a really tough and good player and I think he just might win this thing.

5. RYAN O. - might as well put him right there with Andrew.

6. SHAWN - so lucky Trish managed to save his butt by overscheming, now he's alligned with my faves so I have to like him.

7. JON - as much as I can't stand the guy, he does make for some interesting confrontations

8. TIJUANA - bleh

9. DARRAH - ditto

10. OSTEN - oh looks like he's ready to quit AGAIN next week. big surprise.

TRISH would probably be 6 this week. I was really starting to like her, but you just don't mess with the big man.

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Darrah: She has preformed better than everyone in teh cannon reward and also had carried her weight in all the immunity challenges and she is by far teh hottest survivor this season
2. Shawn: He is a Yankee Fan
3. Sandra
4. Christa
5. Jon
6.Andrew
7. Rupert
8. Tijuanda
9. Ryan O
10. Osten

Ghost Tribe
1 Michelle
2 Berton
3 Nicole
4 Trish
5 Ryan S
6 Lilian

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Rupert (1) - Always the man.
2. Sandra (3) - Her TC statement about Trish was hilarious...and I think Sandra's record for keeping a secret is about 20 seconds.
3. Ryan O. (5) - Seems like a pretty good guy.
4. Tijuana (6) - I like her spunk.
5. Christa (4) - She's kinda dropping on my list, she's just...yeah...weird, lol.
6. Darrah (10) - Quickly moving up...chances are if they actually show her, I'll like her.
7. Shawn (9) - Is he even trying to stay?
8. Andrew (12) - Great performance in the IC but I still don't like him.
9. Jon (8) - The Pest.
10. Osten (11) - I don't like quitters....it pains me to say that he will probably end up in the Final Four and now we'll have to hear Jeff Probst talk on and on and on about what a wonderful comeback he made to get back into the game......pathetic.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-25-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
#1,-Rupert (1) He is the man and will stay at #1.
#2.-Sandra (2) She is in an aliance with Rupert & Christa.
#3.-Christa (4) Way to go at the IC.
#4.-Andrew (8) Did very good at the IC,
#5.- Tijuana (3) Still like her.
#6.-Rayn O. (7) Held his own at IC.
#7.-Darrah (6) Not bad, needs more face time.
#8.-Shawn (9) Could not move him up even though he sided with Rupert at IC.
#9.-Jon (10) Almost put him last,but then there is
#10.-Osten (11)moved up only because one was voted out.
Honourable mention-BALAOA
Trish, did not see that one coming.

WHOAMI
If we just think about this we can figure this thing out.

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "My first list!"
T1. Rupert
T1. Christa
3. Ryan O.
4. Sandra
5. Tijuana
6. Andrew
7. Darrah
8. Shawn
T10. Jon
T10. Osten

Ghost Tribe
1. Ryan S.
2. Lillian
3. Nicole
4. Burton
5. Michelle
6. Trish

Rupert What can I say about Rupert that hasn't been said? He totally rocks! I've developed a huge crush on him despite the fact that he looks like a cross between a pirate and Charles Manson; wearing a tye dye shirt and a skirt. Not exactly eye candy! But my attraction to Rupert isn't skin deep like it was for Silas! He is a fierce competitor, loyal, and extremely sensitive. He may look like a grizzly bear but he's also in touch with his feminine side! No wonder the insecure Burton and Shawn teased him so much early on! Rupert could have squashed them, but instead he just screamed. Screaming is a good thing!

Christa Christa is fast becoming one of my all-time favorite female Survivors. She probably won't replace Kathy at number one, but number two is a distinct possibilty! She, along with Rupert, were the instant oddballs in Drake. If Rupert was the anti-Burton, Christa was the anti-Michelle. Christa is unusual, and she doesn't care what others think! And her performance in the IC last night was amazing! Totally amazing. She had no chance to outlast Andrew and Ryan O., but she didn't concede without a fight. She did as much as Osten, and probably 100 lbs more than wimpy Jon would have done. She rocks!

Ryan O. Absolutely the most beautiful, dreamy eyes I have ever seen! Ryan disappointed me early, but has come on strong of late. He isn't the brightest guy in the world, but he has consistently showed more effort than anyone on Morgan. Plus we got to see his soft side with Pete the Pelican! Ryan is also a blue collar guy and I admit I have a soft spot for them. Like Ryan, they just are not as pretentious as the more upwardly mobile types seem to be. Sure wish he had been on Drake instead of Jon, Burton or Shawn.

Sandra Feisty! A red hot chili pepper! Says what's on her mind and means it! She is the ears of Drake; I don't think anything escapes her.

Tijuana She is very pretty! Seems competitive and has a clue. A big drop from my top 4, but she still gets a thumbs up from me.

Andrew Had I been doing these Love Lists all season long Andrew would have been near the bottom. The past two episodes he has begun to sway my opinion. Loved the respect he showed Rupert, and his fabulous performance at the IC. The tears were genuine. Can you tell I like sensitive guys???

Darrah She's there. Don't really like her nor do I really dislike her. It's no fun having Darrah's on Survivor!

Shawn What a wee wee! He has been consistently underwhelming and consistently annoying. Not much of a challenge performer either for a jock.

Jon What a slimy, annoying, disgusting, scrawny little man. The fact that he let Christa do the weight thingie completely told me what a wimp he is. I will give him credit for trying to play the game, but his ego and mouth has sealed his fate. And the look on his face when Trish was voted off was priceless! Go now Jon. Please!

Osten Perhaps my biggest Survivor disappointment ever. What a bod! What a waste. He has sucked at almost every challenge, whines more than a two year old, and doesn't have a clue. Great combination! Ryan was right, why is he even there?

Ghost Tribe

Ryan S. Poor geekboy! If Morgan had listened to Ryan in the village during E1 they likely would not have gotten off to such a poor start. Also he didn't quit in any challenges. The way Andrew dealt with Ryan was horrible and the number one reason I hated Andrew early on. Hope Ryan comes back!

Lillian She was honest but rather bland.

Nicole Shut up will you!

Burton Brilliant!

Michelle Snotty little cheerleader! I'm sure in real life you wouldn't give people like Rupert, Christa or Sandra the time of day. They are soooo below you! You were not a sweetheart, or even a Jenna. Jenna at least had a clue!

Trish I was hoping you might be another Teresa. Wrong! Good riddance!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Rupert (1) - Still at number one.
2. Sandra (3)- Kudos for sticking up for Rupert.
3. Christa (4)- GREAT job at the IC.
4. Andrew (6) Equally GREAT job at IC.
5. Ryan O (5)- Making fun of Osten is good enough to stay in the top 5.
6. Darrah (7)- As long as she doesn't speak....
7. Tijuana(8)- No where else to put her.
8. Shawn (9)- So pathetic that he thinks he's in control now.
9. Osten (10)- Just so sad. The only reason he isn't last is because Jon STILL has sole possession of last.
10. Jon (11)- Ick.

Trish was number 2 last week. She probably would have fallen a little this week, but I don't fault her stategy. Rupert is a big threat to win it all. She just should have been a little more patient.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
Wow..... what an episode. It definitely ranked up there among my all time favorite Survivor shows.

1. Rupert (1) - His comments at Tribal Council were just shattering. It's been a long, long time since any of the Survivors have engaged my emotions the way that Rupert has done throughout this season. This guy just has so much heart, strength, compassion, and skills. He'll be my number 1 until the end. I'll take the players with the heart over the folks who take the "business trip" approach to the game any day.
2. Andrew (2) - He's been in my top four since the beginning, and his performance at IC just sent his stock over the top in my opinion. I was actually a bit choked up after his awesome display of will in leading his team to victory.
3. Christa (4) - She gets the jump up for the heart and guts she showed at IC, for her positive attitude, and for her loyalty to Rupert. Despite the voice, I'd take her on my team any day.
4. Ryan O (3) - I've always liked this guy, and after seeing his kindness towards the pelican, I just "heart" him even more. A truly kind, hard working, positive guy. I also loved the way that he put Osten in his place for his ridiculous behavior.
5. Sandra (5) - I thought that she was hysterical at Tribal Council. I also think that she made the right move in letting Christa and Rupert know what was on Trish and Jon's agenda.
6. Tijuana (6) - Loved her dissing on Jon and Osten. I think that she's playing a smart and controlled game. She may turn out to be the true "Player" this time around.
7. Darrah (8) - You gotta hand it to her, she is doing very, very well in the challenges.
8. Shawn (9) - Well, at least he did one thing right -- he chose to side with Rupert.

GAP AS LARGE AS THE UNIVERSE

10. -tie - Osten (10) and Jon (11) -
Osten - now officially gets my vote for the MOST.USELESS.SURVIVOR.EVER. Yes, he has even managed to outpace the pathetic Mitchell Olsen and the vapid Sarah Jones. It takes a real man to threaten a pelican with a machete. Total frockin' Wuss.
Jon - What a vile, miserable, and anoying little troll. He sooo does not entertain me. You can chart the spikes in my blood pressure to each appearance he makes on screen. I think that the Surgeon General should make a health advisory about the perils of prolonged second-hand exposure to Jon.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-03, 04:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
Love:
1. Rupert (1)
Rupert's still da man. Caught lots of fish and helped his tribe win the challenges. Agree that he's a threat but it's too early to vote him off, Trish!

2. Christa (4)
I'm loving Christa more and more. Great job at the challenges and way to go for kicking Osten's and Shawn's butt. And I'd never guess she could hold up so much weight!

3. Sandra (2)
It's been a long long time since I rooted for everyone in the "dominant alliance" this early in the game (I don't think I ever did actually). I agree with her that it's not time to get cocky and boot out the strongest player when they're even at 5-5.

4. Ryan O (5)
Awwww... this is the episode which firmly seals Ryan O's position in my love list. Great moment with the pelican and for putting Osten in his place. Way to go with the fishing too!

Like:
5. Tijuana (6)
Not too much of her this week and she's becoming much better since the first episode. I agree that she and Andrew are controlling Morgan at the moment. Best game player in Morgan-- put Andrew under the chopping block for the leader tag while maintaining control of the tribe.

Neutral:
6. Darrah (8)
Starting to warm up to her...

Dislike:
7. Andrew (7)
I was this close to putting Andrew at #5 above Tijuana on the Like category for his performance at the IC. Then I read the Insider transcript and here he is at the Dislike category. What an @$$ about complaining Ryan O's fishing! A leader leads by example, Andrew! If you don't think Ryan's doing a good job fishing, why don't you haul your @$$ and start fishing instead?!

8. Shawn (11)
Well... Shawn moves up this week for playing a good game. I gotta give him credit for not getting a single vote despite being the last member of the minority alliance. Not many people can get away with that. However I still dislike him for dissing Burton in his confessionals after being so tight with him for 12 days (although I understand if he dissed Burton in front of the tribemates coz he wanted to save his own @$$).

9. Jon (9)
I'm SOOOOOOOOOO glad that he may finally end his "dance to the voting booth" routine after this episode! HAHAHA... I was really laughing at his reaction to the Trish boot! I hope his ego deflate a little bit and let's hope JPro's right when he said you will end up rooting for him at the end (although I still hate Thailand's Robb and didn't end up rooting for him at all).

Hate:
10. Osten (10)
Gawd... Osten's the biggest baby this episode! First the pelican and then the pathetic showing at IC! I can understand if he's a lousy swimmer and needed his tribemates to rescue him, but don't tell me he can't hold the same amount of weight as Christa! Heck... I sure wished this was a challenge with the ghost tribe and we can finally see Ryan S kick his @$$!

RIP. Trish (3)
I still like Trish a lot although I don't agree with her strategy. I don't think Rupert should have been booted that early when the merge was yet to be a certainty. I also think anyone on the tribe could jump ship to Morgan, and Morgan would take them in even if they hated him/her if Morgan needed the numbers. Anyways her graciousness in her final words tells me that she's a pretty nice person (although probably sneaky). Would have been #5 in my Love List if she had remained.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-03, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Ryan O
2. Andrew
3. Tijuana
4. Christa
5. Darrah
6. Rupert
7. Sandra
8. Jon
9. Shawn
10. Osten

Steen

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Rupert (1)
2. Andrew (4)
3. Sandra (2)
4. Ryan O. (5)
5. Christa (8)
6. Darrah (6)
7. Tijuana (7)
8. Shawn (9)
9. Osten (10)
10. Jon (11)

Trish was #3 last week.

Ghost Tribe:

1. Lillian
2. Ryan S.
3. Burton
4. Trish
5. Michelle
6. Nicole

an IceCat original

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
Well I've been gone for a week, which booted me from all my games, but that's the breaks I guess. On to the list....

1. Rupert (1) -- Still the provider for his tribe and shows he can swing things his way when he needs to.
2. Ryan O. (3) -- Loved his sensitivity to the pelican, and his grit and determination in the IC.
3. Sandra (4) -- You go girl! Showed she was a real player by stabbing Trish in the back and saved my man Rupert in the process.
4. Tijuana (2) -- Kind of in the background this episode, but I still think she's a great player.
5. Andrew (8) -- I still think he's a cocky jerk a lot of the time, but I have to give him props for that IC performance.
6. Christa (5) -- Again, I liked her IC performance, though other than that not much to go on this episode.
7. Darrah (7) -- At least she dissed Osten for being scared of the pelican.
8. Shawn (9) -- Annoying, but not as annoying as Jon. Wussy, but not as wussy as Osten.
9. Osten (10) -- Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, Osten is terrified by a pelican.
10. Jon (11) -- I loathe Jon.

Trish was #6 last week and would have stayed about the same as I remain pretty indifferent toward her.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-03 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

1. Andrew (8) way to get fired up!
2. Rupert (1) the star
3. Ryan O. (6) woohoo! da Man!
4. Sandra (3)
5. Shawn (7)
6. Christa (10) she's a man, baby!
7. Darrah (4)
8. Tijuana (5)
9. Osten (9) dork
10. Jon (11) dork cubed, big loser.
last week Trish was #2.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
After last week's very entertaining show, not looking forward to the twist this week....

My rankings...

1. Andrew - Loved Mr. Savage's assessment of Jon! Awesome in the IC...

2. Rupert - It's been his show. This is the first week that I'd put anyone in front of him.

3. Sandra - loved the faces of disbelief while Jon and Trish discussed how they were all in agreement that Rupert would go... Didn't J/T look at her during their discussion?? She did, however, tie her survival to Rupert.

4. Christa - wow, great IC performance!

5. Ryan - Come on, tell Osten what you really think! That would move you up further on my list - cute pelican!

6. Tijuana - rather non-existent...

7. Darrah - see Tijuana.

8. Shawn - saved his own skin, how long will that last?

9. Jon - He was rather entertaining (as usual), but a bit surprised at Trish leaving....oops, you're not in control Jon!

10 Osten - What a loser!

Ghost Tribe:

1. Burton - his story never got going...
2. Lil - her story wasn't finished...
3. Michelle - didn't move me one way or the other...
4. Trish - snake...
5/6 - Ryan S & Nicole - did they play??

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "week 6 statistics"
compiling 33 charts

rank. name (last week) (total, high, low)
1. Rupert (1) (84, 1, 10)
2. Sandra (2) (118, 1, 9)
3. Andrew (7) (121, 1, 8)
4. Christa (6) (124, 1, 6)
5. Ryan O. (5) (128, 1, 9)
6. Tijuana (4) (177, 2, 8)
7. Darrah (8) (216, 1, 9)
8. Shawn (9) (250, 2, 9)
9. Jon (10) (285, 1, 10)
10. Osten (11) (312, 7, 10)

Trish was #3 last week

First place votes*:
18 Rupert
6 Andrew
5 Ryan O.
2 Sandra
1 Christa, Darrah, Jon

Last place votes*:
21 Osten
14 Jon
1 Rupert

* three charts had ties for last (either 9th or 10th) between Jon and Osten, hence the 3 extra lasts; one had a tie for first between Rupert and Christa

Moving up:
Andrew! with a big 4 point gain, 7 to 3, including 6 #1s!
Christa also had a good showing, moving from 6 to 4

Moving down:
Tijuana took a dip from 4 to 6 as the above two passed her

* Rupert still leads the pack, but it is a MUCH closer race now, with only about half of the first place votes going to him, and it looks like the bulk of those points he lost went to Andrew, Christa, and Ryno, who have made it a 4 way race for second with Sandra, with only 10 points separating 2nd from 5th.

* The rest of the pack is pretty well spaced, and it is clear Osten and Jon are near universally reviled, as they managed all the last place votes between them save 1. This is the first week (at least in a while) that Jon has NOT gotten a clear majority of last place votes, but he's still a bit closer to 10th than to 8th. Osten was the only player not to get at least a second place vote, and his high of 7 was only given once (and there were only 3 8s - all the rest were 9s and 10s)

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 7.6"
1. Rupert - His armor's starting to crack, but still the most entertaining and resourceful person out there, and my fave Survivor of all time! Needs to work on his game strategy skills or he'll be falling out of the #1 ranking on this list pretty soon. I can like a Survivor but that doesn't always mean they'll be #1 on this list.

2. Andrew - Shot up with his outrage towards Jon (finally showing some leadership skills) and his outstanding performance in IC.

3. Sandra - I like her narrating style and bluntness.

4. Ryan O. - His handling of the pelican and good performance in the IC boosted him up in my eyes.

5. Darrah - Good thing that I depend on closed-captions to follow the show instead of listening. Also, no shower in the buff in this episode, so she loses points.

6. Tijuana - Been a little invisible lately.

7. Christa - Need to wipe the Mr. Ed grin off her face more often.

8. Shawn - He's an idiot.

9. Jon - Eh, still annoys me but starting to be a bit more funny in a relevant way, i.e. yelling at Shawn for being a lazy ass.

10. Wussten - Never thought anyone could beat out Jon for last place on my list, but Wussten managed to do it with his whining over the pelican and getting his ass kicked by Christa in the IC. Plus there's the preview for next episode where Andrew says that Wussten has essentially thrown in the towel. Shut up! You're on Survivor! Suck it up and be a man! What did you think, it was gonna be at the Holiday Inn with room service and extra-fluffed towels? Shut up!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •