The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

After facing a deluge of hate mail in last week’s thread (OK, it was just two posts), a rattled Lion tentatively stepped out onto the “Pirate’s of the Caribbean” themed Tribal Council set and nervously got down to business. Yes, the incident had ended peacefully and cordially, but it still left him a bit uncomfortable.

As cqvenus walked up with torch in hand, LC gently put out her torch and said “Sorry to see you go. Better luck next season.” It felt OK, but not quite that gratifying. RebelCrown strode up and LC gave a hearty “too bad old friend, see you back at the lodge.” PhoenixMons was treated like a princess, partly because this was her first time through the game, partly because the Lion thinks she’s pretty.

On it went, but things got slightly less cordial as each Bootee came up. Froggy and silentJ went quickly, though LC felt a strong urge to make a disparaging remark about silent’s latest movie.

Genius47 walked up, and LC couldn’t take it any more… “Genius? Genius??? Come on. She was the ONLY one left to vote for Christa.” Genius47 looked oddly at LC, but wrote it off as the rantings of a sore loser who went out last week. Rain Crow was greeted with a harsh “Onward through the fog? You’re stuck in the fog pal.” RainCrow just glared and turned away, looking forward to a shower and good meal more than starting a fight with the quickly unraveling host. Mistofleas gingerly walked up. She was new to this game, but had been around the Boards for a long time. She knew how to handle these situations. Just as LC started in with some rude comment about Misto and her fleas, she held up a sign reading “Alert Button” and LC was forced to simply snuff and move along. Finally the last man walked up. It was EJM92, a former champion. “EJM, you’re all washed up. You’re like the Cubs and Red Sox rolled into one. I can’t believe you’re already out. You’re cursed and will never win again…” EJM was already in a bad mood, cursing Jon from the moment he hit the set and this was the last thing he needed. EJM grabbed the Halloween-prop torch snuffer and yelled “You like hidden text, huh? Well, I’ll hide this thing where the sun don’t shine.”

They were last seen brawling near the voting booth, as the remaining game players shook their heads and headed back to their camp, wondering what would be in store next week.

The weekly winner was Lolly with a whopping 7! Also raking in the points were Benjapol (6), 321Jump, GuessItRains, Kermit The Vixen, Sisyphus and Sleeeeeeve (5). Of the remaining players, only Lolly and Guess got both Challenge winners correct. Good job guys.

Weekly bottom dwellers were the usual suspects again. As usual, I’m going to skip over the eliminated players and head straight to djandy (-3) as the weekly loser. He continues to chip away at the “leaders”, but still has a way to go. Also spilling red ink were EchoGirl, Forehead, Magic_Star (-2) and Thaibeach (-1). The only out-of-place name there is Thaibeach, who has the dubious honor of being the only one to get both challenges wrong. Better luck next time, Beach! The absolute low score on the week was RebelCrown’s -15.

Looking at the leader board, Bebo (53) still holds the top spot with Fester, Railfan (48), Kermit The Vixen, LeftPinky (47), Corvis (45), Lolly, Lozenge and TeamJoisey (44) all having an excellent shot at winning right now. I’m particularly happy to see my longtime friend and former alliance-mate Vixen near the top of the standings!

In the battle for last place, EchoGirl (-54) keeps clinging desperately to that slim one point lead. Forehead (-53) has been patient, but must be dying to finally get past Echo. Magic_Star (-44) and djandy (-41) also are sitting and waiting for the top two to slip up. Tribephyl (-63) gets to spend another week as Leader In The Clubhouse.

Standings

53 - Bebo
48 - FesterFan1, railfan
47 - KermittheVixen, LeftPinky
45 - Corvis
44 - Lolly, LozengeOfLove, TeamJoisey
43 - bubbastan, GuessItRains, sisyphus
42 - SurvivorManiac
41 - Punkin, sleeeve
40 - 321Jump, sittem
39 - tjstein
38 - rwj3eb
37 - benjapol, PepeLePew13, RudyRules, ulalame, yensid
34 - Thaibeach
33 - DracoMalfoy, I_AM_HE
30 - PackMan
18 - GTmike
12 - managerr
(41) - djandy
(44) - magic_star
(53) - forehead
(54) – echogirl

Bonus Question #3:

This BQ goes out to Mistofleas, who is currently infatuated with pelicans. For 4 points, will the final total of pelicans shown (including week 5 recap and week 7 previews) be:

A. 3 or less
B. Either 4 or 5
C. Between 6 and 12
D. Over 12

For those players competing for the Survy Award for last place, you may now earn negative bonus points for answering correctly. I know who you are, and I know what you want, so now you no longer have to be left out of the Bonus Question! I should be able to remember who wants a negative bonus, but just in case, it would be helpful if you put in a little reminder with your answer. Like the others, you are attempting to answer correctly, OK?

Other notes:

• Switching to CBS promo voice… PLEASE SEE SEPARATE FANATICS THREAD FOR THE MOST SHOCKING ABC TWIST EVER!

• I appreciate the thoughtfulness, but there is no need to post about making an edit. I search through the whole list for "10-16-03", etc. to find the "Penalty People."

• The few, the proud, the “No Penalty Crew:” - Lolly, benjapol, 321Jump, GuessItRains, KermittheVixen, sisyphus, Corvis, PackMan, Punkin, rwj3eb, SurvivorManiac, GTmike, I_AM_HE and managerr

The Official Jims02 Remaining Survivors List:
Christa, Hagrid, Jon, Sandra, Shawn, Trish
Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Ryan, Tijuana

67 down, 34 to go!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... benjapol 10-19-03 1
 A Question about the Bonus Question 321Jump 10-19-03 2
   How to count the flockin' pelicans.... LionChow 10-20-03 6
 Arrrr! Stuck in the Fog Ye Say! Rain Crow 10-20-03 3
   RE: Arrrr! Stuck in the Fog Ye Sa... PackMan 10-20-03 4
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... LozengeofLove 10-20-03 5
   RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... Nash 10-20-03 7
 Automatic Penalty! djandy 10-21-03 8
   Answer A is 3 or less LionChow 10-22-03 15
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... railfan 10-21-03 9
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... GuessItRains 10-21-03 10
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... 321Jump 10-21-03 11
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... PackMan 10-21-03 12
 eee's Picks sleeeve 10-21-03 13
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... Draco Malfoy 10-22-03 14
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... Bebo 10-22-03 16
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... yensid 10-22-03 17
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... Corvis 10-22-03 18
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... LeftPinky 10-22-03 19
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... sittem 10-22-03 20
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... Thaibeach 10-22-03 21
 Week 6 Entry tjstein 10-22-03 22
   Last week's score LionChow 10-22-03 27
       RE: Last week's score tjstein 10-22-03 29
           RE: Last week's score LionChow 10-23-03 35
               RE: Last week's score tjstein 10-23-03 38
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... Survivor Maniac 10-22-03 23
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... rwj3eb 10-22-03 24
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... bubbastan 10-22-03 25
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... sisyphus 10-22-03 26
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... Punkin 10-22-03 28
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... I_AM_HE 10-22-03 30
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... Kermit the Vixen 10-22-03 31
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... FesterFan1 10-22-03 32
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... TeamJoisey 10-23-03 33
  Week 6 Entry GTmike 10-23-03 34
 Automatic Penalty echogirl 10-23-03 36
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... RudyRules 10-23-03 37
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... ulalame 10-23-03 39
 Lolly's Picks jsanb 10-23-03 40
 Lolly's Picks jsanb 10-23-03 41
 Automatic Penalty forehead 10-23-03 42
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... magic_star 10-23-03 43
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... PepeLePew13 10-23-03 44
 RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 R... managerr 10-23-03 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

benjapol 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail benjapol Click to send private message to benjapol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
Well, hope I'm the first one here. I really don't see Rhino,Christa,or Jon get booted this week but I think I'd better play safe again. Learn from last seasons not to risk anything in this game. Anyway, may change my mind again.

Safe : Sandra, Trish, Darrah, Andrew, Osten, Tijuana

RC : Morgan
IC : Morgan

Bonus : A. 3 or less

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "A Question about the Bonus Question"
Can you elaborate a little on this one, LC? Does each camera shot of a pelican count as pelican being shown? Do they have to be different pelicans and how can you tell? How about multiple shots of the same pelican or pelicans in the background? Or is this just a judgement call on your part?

10-20-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "How to count the flockin' pelicans..."
The way I'm going to try and total them is by counting distinct pelicans.

That is, if a psycho pelican raids a camp, that will count as one pelican, despite it being in multiple camera shots. If said psycho pelican returns forty minutes later, floating innocently in the ocean, that counts as a separate pelican, since I'll have no friggin' clue about it's repeat showing.

Pelicans in the background that I spot are certainly counted. Whether or not they do the flying flock of pelicans scene could throw the whole question. And don't even think of telling me you "don't give a flying flock" about the pelicans

In the end, it will be a difficult judgement call on my part. Input from the peanut gallery is always welcome, but in the end, I'll have to make the call myself based on the evidence presented.

This kind of Bonus Question inevitably leads to arguments, but it's fun none-the-less. At least you can be certain that I'm not trying to cheat, since I already flocked up my season and got booted!

Feel free to continue beating the "flocking pelican' theme to death

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-20-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Arrrr! Stuck in the Fog Ye Say!"
Avast there LC! Let me in'terduce ye to a good shipmate of mine, Mr. Cutlass. He's waiting fer ye over near that long plank by the siderail! We can talk 'bout the curs'ed fog if ye so desire!

Howsomever, after hav'in a dram or two of Nelson's Blood, by gad, that curs'ed fog comment ye made do seem to be stearin' a pretty straight course!

Seems I recall that upon reflectin' on the schemin' of those two landlubbers, Jiffy and Burnit, I had decided that they might just keelhaul us and hide the fact that those castaway swabs we left on those two islands might give the old heave-ho to Michelle.

I thought to meself, I better take the proud beauty Michelle off the list with a hasty edit. And so I did, LC me hearty, but alas!!! I took her off the wrong list...I tooke her off the "Pick the Bootee" game list! Methinks they be too many games and too many rocks and shoals fer this ole pirate to keep safe steerage!

So, once again, ye do be right straight forward in yer thinkin' LC...mayhaps I were stuck in a fog...I screwed up both me games tryin' to be too clever and wound up outwitting meself!!!

Arrrr! But there be next time, me lads! There be next time!

"Onward Thru the Fog"

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Arrrr! Stuck in the Fog Ye Say!"
Ah, classic over-steer.

Tis a rocky course ter follow through such a thick fog.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-03, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 08:22 PM (EST)

Christa, Jon, Darrah, Sandra, Andrew, Tijuana, Osten, Rhino

IC: Morgan
RC: Drake

Bonus: A.

my list is looking dangerously short this week.
no matter, if i get booted from this game, I will return via the ABPABC game, because no matter what, I will DOMinate that game.

EDIT: As for the Secret Woid, I'm placing all my bets on scurvy. So pick me!

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-03, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
And I swear...there is no conspiracy. I swear and I've fixed it.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-21-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Automatic Penalty!"
Shawn

RC: Morgan
IC: Drake
Negative Bonus: A
Automatic Penalty

** Lion Chow, did you mean for the "A" bonus answer to be "3 or less"? Right now if the answer is 3 you're in no man's land because "A" is less than 3, and "B" is 4 or 5. Just checking.

djandy

10-22-03, 09:14 AM (EST)
15. "Answer A is 3 or less"
Main post changed to "3 or less" for answer A.

Thanks.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-21-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

Safe:

Christa, Sandra, Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Tijuana

BQ: B

Edited again to remove Trish.
Edited originally to add some words, specifically the Top Ten pirate pick-up lines from the Talk Like A Pirate web site:

10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?

9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?

8. Come on up and see me urchins.

7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.

6. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.

5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?

4. How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?

3. Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free.

2. Well blow me down?

And the number one pirate pickup line is …

1. Prepare to be boarded.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-03 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

Well just like Week 3, I have to post super early as I may not be around tomorrow or Thursday. So once again I will attempt to be super-conservative and try to survive another week. At least I'm unlikely to get a penalty.... I'm also unlikely to get picked in sittem's game unless I throw in a few words like Survivor, pelican, "shocking twist", the Reward Challenge, EP Mark Burnett, Jeff Probst, etc.

Sandra
Trish
Andrew
Osten
Tijuana

BQ: D

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

Who will win the reward and who will have their torch snuffed out? As my mother used to say, in less politically correct times, "Take a chance, Columbus did" (and take advantage of being able to edit later when the spoiler sites make their predictions.) For now, here are my picks:

Sandra
Andrew
Darrah
Osten
Ryan O
Tijuana

Bonus Question #3:

A. 3 or less

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

Lash yeself to the mast, matey. We be headed fer rough seas. And when the seas be calm, we be hevin ter fight the flocking pelicans (not to be confused with a Flock of Seagulls). How much longer can I keep this ship afloat? And will I run dry of rum before I make landfall? And will LC's big twist leave me twisting in the wind? What's an ol' salt like me to do?

Safe:

Sandra
Andrew
Darrah
Osten
Ryan
Tijuana

Bonus: A

Yes I am a pirate, 200 years to late... - Jimmy Buffett

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-03, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "eee's Picks"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 05:49 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-21-03 AT 11:54 PM (EST)

As always, I reserve the right to edit these and take the penalty if new information comes out between now and show time... but I have to make some picks now, just in case I might actually get the chance to get some good points this week!

But before I can do that, Team Tripoli needs some words. For those of you that are new to the ABPABC (thanks to LC's twist!), here's your chance to get some points (I hope!!): Thirty-nine days, sixteen men and women, one sole survivor, Pearl Islands, episode, fight, snuff the torch, Envoy SUV, jury member, majority, vote, first, the tribe has spoken, humpback whale, pelican, feast, brother, sister, father, mother, wife, husband, son, daughter, friend, voted off of the island, drown, lame, pathetic, cold, hot, sexy, marine, fishing net, spear, boat, pirate, arrr!, sob, cry, tears, cook, sit out, challenge, immunity necklace, idol, merge, Jeff Probst, Mark Burnett, fire, life, safe, dangerous, speculation, spoilers, slaughter, mortician, Harry Potter, Hagrid, kidnap, clothes, massacre, reward challenge, raid, treasure map, treasure chest, X marks the spot, pillage, Blackbeard, monsoon rain storm, shelter, feast, team, tribe, alliance, feast, winner, loser, bootee, crumb, visitor, family member, Drake, Morgan, individual, partner, sittem, hungry, twist, returning members, third tribe, scoutmaster, obstacle course, hidden text, Survivors Ready? Go!

And now... in honor of this week's Bonus Question, a limerick by Ogden Nash (which has probably already been posted in one of the other forums, but I thought I'd throw it in anyway, cause' it's more words):

What a wonderful bird is the pelican
Its beak can hold more than its belly can
He can hold in his beak
Enough food for a week
And I wonder just how the hell 'e can.

Alright... enough of that... let's do the picks thing:

EDIT: Another week, another penalty

Safe: Christa, Sandra, Shawn, Jon, Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Ryan, Tijuana
Bonus: A. Less than 3

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-03, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Effing hard week to spoil. I hope no one is counting on me to get the secret word, since I don't say much other than picks.

Sandra, Andrew, Tijuana, Darrah

Bonus: Over 12, cause I'm counting on the shots of pelicans circling.

"Why is my thing on fire?"-Karmic Dharma
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:306.5 Loss To Date:-33.5

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

Almost forgot to post today, which would have meant an automatic penalty. We'll see if I come back and take it anyway.

Aw, pelican poop. I'm taking the penalty. So I'll say lots of stuff to try and pick up last minute picks in sittem's game.

Jeff Probst, fire is life, immunity is up for grabs, wanna know what you're playing for?, betrayal, reward challenge, looting, fighting, scheming, Hagrid's skirt. OK, I'm bored, that's enough.

I think the low score should win the Scurvy Award, instead of the Survy Award. Hee hee hee.

Hagrid, Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Ryan, Tijuana

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-22-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

Safe:
Osten
Tijuana
Andrew
Darrah
Sandra
Jon
Rupert

Bonus: c 6-12

YenSid

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

Sandra, Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Tijuana, Ryan

Bonus question: A

Ahoy, matey, gimme some grog to make this week go by in a jiffy.

Corvis

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-22-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

Rupert, Christa, Sandra, Jon, Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Ryan, Tijuana

Bonus: C

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-22-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

There are already some very nice posts above that are working on the Secret Woid and hopefully there'll be a lot more so the ABPABC players will have a good chance of getting the bonus points, so continue to use that great creativity in a week that some are saying is hard to spoil.

To that end, methinks I need to be pretty conservative to stay in the game.

Safe: Andrew, Osten, Tijuana, Darrah, Sandra

Pelicans: B

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

Safe this week: Andrew, Tijuana, Osten, Jon, Sandra, Christa

Bonus Question #3:I'm guessing A. 3 or less

Also spilling red ink were EchoGirl, Forehead, Magic_Star (-2) and Thaibeach (-1). The only out-of-place name there is Thaibeach, who has the dubious honor of being the only one to get both challenges wrong. Better luck next time, Beach!
LC - my face she's a red! At the same time, I am strangely titillated by having you call me out for a spankin'. Arr!

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-22-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

LC, did you get my email on the scoring issue? I think you owe me an extra point. Let me know and I'll email you again if need be.

Sandra, Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Tijuana

Bonus Question: B

10-22-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
27. "Last week's score"
I rechecked the score and it looks OK. You came into the week with a 37, then got a +2 (+8 for all 8 AB advancing, -3 for Shawn's vote, -3 for the late penalty), so the 39 seems OK.

How are you coming up with 40?

10-22-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Last week's score"
+1 for correct IC?

10-23-03, 08:43 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Last week's score"
Yes, +1 for the IC pick, but also -1 for the RC pick. The Bonus Questions are pain free, but the challenge picks are a win or lose prospect.

Glad we figured that one out!

10-23-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Last week's score"
Curses! Foiled again!

Duh! Forgot that it was a negative hit on that....

*shuffles off*

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-22-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

Sandra, Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Tijuana

Bonus Question: A

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

safe:
tijuana
andrew
osten
ryan
sandra

Bonus - A

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

Once again, in an effort to help out Sittem's ABC-etc. players and to rid my brain of various random pieces of flotsum and jetsum, comes this week's stream of consiousness:

Torch, thong, steak, lobster, all-you-can eat, pelican, ass, wussy, wimp, tool, spear, plank, pole, sandbags, weight, shoulders, snuff, fire, life, Survivors, Drake, Morgan, ghost, Balboa, buff, merge, tribe, victory, immunity, reward, challenge, fish, balance, mutiny, pirate, peg-leg, patch, parrot, snake, clue, puzzle, run, throw, swim, drown, drag, gag, plank, ship, boat, platform, rope, rob, plunder, pillage, steal, bootee, tarp, rice, pot, confessional, defeat, secret, betrayal, Tribal Council, Rupert, Jon, Shawn, Trish, Sandra, Rhino, Andrew, Osten, Christa, Tijuanna, Pearl, Island, beach, ocean, water, waffle, twist, backstab, trip, sea, plunge, extinguish, dead, down, hunger, food, morale, revelation, lie, regret, skirt, dress, tank top, tie-dye, beard, boxers, shorts

Safe: Andrew, Osten, Tijuanna, Ryan O, Darrah, Christa, Sandra

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-22-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

safe: Andrew, tijuana, osten, Ryan, christa, sandra

bonus: C

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

"Feel free to continue beating the 'flocking pelicans' to death"

YIKES, LC! You are not allowed to go around beating and flocking pelicans! They're sensitive creatures and, when beaten, they will turn against you and become VERY DANGEROUS! As for the flocking, are you nuts? You only use that stuff on Christmas trees. It makes the pelicans sneeeze, which they hate because they don't have noses. Expect PETA to be demonstrating in front of your house when you get home, 'cause I'm telling.

In the meanwhile, my picks are:

Safe: Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Ryan, Tijuana, Christa, Rupert, Sandra

PS - Did you know that Alcatraz Island, in the SF Bay, was named for the local Indian name for Pelicans because it was loaded with them. At least it was, before they kicked them all out to build a prison. They probably beat and flocked them all. Horrors!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 08:55 PM (EST)

woohoo, 1 week no-penalty free! quitting cold pelican turkey is by far the best way to go

edit cause the peeps want some secret woids. so, i give them: pelican, wooby, buzz-saw, jiffy, dr. pepper, yankees suck, hypochondriac, peanut butter, jack-in-the-box, peacock, battery acid, ewok, grinch, jolly roger, hairy, boo, SPAM.

rc - drake
ic - morgan

Christa, Sandra, Andrew, Tijuana, Darrah

Bonus: B. 4 or 5

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-22-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
Oh my heck! I have just now realized that as a result of still being in this game (as opposed to the several other seasons where I was booted at the first opportunity), people in the ABPABC are actually picking ME as safe! THAT IS WAY COOL YOU GUYS!!!!! So, like no pressure or anything, right? I'm staying conservative for my loyal fans. And I'm going to tell you all that the bonus word is either "loot" or "bounty" or "map" or "freaking puppet master" or "cheese curds" or "margarita" (wink to LionChow). If not, it should be. And that's all I have to say about that.

Safe:
Sandra
Andrew
Jon
Tijuana
Rupert

RC = Morgan
IC = Morgan

Bonus = C

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-03 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

Alright, I admit it. I'm a moron. However, I'm a moron who lives to fight another day. And since I have no shame, I'm cool with that.

Andrew
Osten
Tijuana
Darrah
Ryan O.
Sandra

BQ3: A

Fester

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-23-03, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"

RC MORGAN

IC MORGAN

Safe: Christa, Jon, Sandra, Andrew, Darrah, Osten, Tijuana

Bonus: B

The Secret Woid is... Joisey!

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-23-03, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. " Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 08:44 AM (EST)

I don't give a flock of pelicans that I am getting a late entry penalty. Acutally, I do. I suck. I get a late penalty after being praised and mentioned as the "No penalty crew." Darn, moving and lack of internet. On lighter notes though, I am glad more people are gone!!! Shake 'em down LC, Shake 'em down!

On to my picks:

Sandra, Darrah, Ryan O.

Morgan

Morgan (to be even at the merge)

BBQ: I'll have the slow roasted 6-12 (C) pelicans please. Put some extra BBQ sauce on them though please. Thanks.

edited to change my pick for RC from Drake to Morgan thanks to the CBS website teaser

Proud to not wear "The Lemming Hat of Shame"

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Automatic Penalty"
Okay now I get negative points if I answer the BQ correctly? Meaning I have to do something right? So much pressure!

Secret Words? I got your secret words! Pelican, birds, bird droppings, bird poop, beak, feathers, dead pelican, pelican soup, stupid pelican trick, nice pelican, bad pelican, is that a pelican in your shorts? More? Okay! Sandbags, weights, bars, steak, lobster, jelly beans, crabs, potted meat product, eggplant, pop tarts, ramen noodles, rice, spam, beans, chocolate, bugs, mosquitos, victory, challenge, immunity, betrayal, shocking, winner, loser, trust, mistrust, plea, guilt, threat, Tribal Council, Drake, Morgan, Balboa, snake, lizard, ferret, monkey, newt, raptor, Gilligan, professor, Mary Ann, Dr. Phil, David Letterman, shower, nudity, boobs, a$$, wet, naked, dirty, clean, shampoo, soap, curling iron, weights, votes, confessional, torch, tribe, ghost, pirate, pillage, dust bunnies, skirt, dress, shorts, bra, boxers, sores, bug bites, insect repellent, ouch, swim, drown, sand, shelter, ocean, blanket, cold, hot, end.

Now what? Oh my picks!

Negative Bonus Question: B (if I get points for answering correctly). If I have to anser wrong to get points put me down for D.

RC-Morgan
IC-Drake

Anti-Bootees: Rupert, Shawn

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

Safe: Tijuana, Osten, Andrew, Darrah, Sandra

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
Darn, I'm late this week (been travelling for work). But better late than not being able to post my picks at all!

Safe:

Andrew, Tijuana, Darrah, Jon, Sandra

First Confessional: Rupert
Pirate: Trish

Bonus: 3 or less (A)

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Lolly's Picks"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Lolly's Picks"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-03 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

Lolly is having probs logging in so she asked me to post for her:

Anti Bootees: Jon, Sandra, Christa, Rupert, Andrew, Tijuana, Osten, Darrah, Ryan O.

Bonus- B

"edited to add changes made in subsequent post.

Lolly says, "The secret word is 'ghost

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Automatic Penalty"
Oh, this one point difference....

Shawn, Rupert
IC: Drake
Negative bonus: B

forehead

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-23-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
Going for negative...

Safe List
----------
Andrew

Bonus
------
C. Between 6 and 12

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
This dummy forgot about the ABC once again... I've been so busy that I don't get into Survivor mode until Thursday morning! Guess I get yet another penalty...

Safe:
Christa
Hagrid
Jon
Sandra
Andrew
Darrah
Osten
Tijuana

BBQ3: B (4 or 5)

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: S7 Anti-Bootee Contest Week 5 Results / Week 6 Entry"
Safe: Darrah

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •