The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S5 FINAL STANDINGS Anti-Bootee Players Anti-Bootee Contest"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-20-02, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S5 FINAL STANDINGS Anti-Bootee Players Anti-Bootee Contest"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-02 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

The final results are in thanks to LionChow posting his final scores earlier today.

AND THE WINNER IS .................... LIONCHOW

Thank you to all 23 of you peeps who gave this convoluted, incomprehensible and probably ill-considered game a try. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but trying to keep track of everything was an ordeal for all of you who tried. And, for the 12 who finished it - WAY TO GO!!

Unfortunately, for the 12 who did finish, only three posted qualifying final scores as the other 9 were eliminated because one of the ABP's that you picked was eliminated along the way - mostly in the final TC.

Special mention goes to the amazing ejm92 who finished second here and first in the "REAL" ABC. He finished without being eliminated in both and that's quite an accomplishment. Also, he was impressive in following my rules to get back in the game after not making picks for two weeks (Ted'll be glad to know how much you like him!!). Since he finished only 17 points behind LionChow it's conceivable that if he'd picked BC's, WC's and SW's the two weeks he didn't participate he might have finished first in both contests.

The highest point total for the week was posted by sittem with 12 points and he finished ahead of LionChow in total points because he was the only one to get the 10 point bonus by naming ejm92 as the winner of the ABC. However, he foolishly chose Bert as one of his picks in the final TC after Bert named Helen as safe in TC 13, thereby eliminating himself. It was an ill-considered attempt on sittem's part to name as many ABP's in his picks as possible. IDIOT!! LionChow played it conservative and safe and garnered the win.

The Final Standings

LionChow 98
ejm92 81
Punkin 40

Eliminated after TC 15
sittem 102
magic_star 66
BubbaStan 59
JohnMc 56
GuessItRains 55
Kermit The Vixen 47
ulaleme 35
BobStew617 28

Eliminated after TC 14
Rebel Crown 52

Eliminated for not entering this week
katem 81
Lolly 78
Bebo 69
Hawkeye 66
I_AM_HE 59
Ahtumbreez 56
tjstein 49
Hey Bulldog 39
echogirl 4
Granvil the 4th -26

As the winner, LionChow is entitled to lunch or dinner at the Gale Street Inn or Edwardo's Pizza in Chicago. Let me know if you ever come to town buddy.

If I ever do one of these again (which isn't likely) I promise to learn how to do colors, bolds, italics, etc. by then.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •