The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Loser Lodge Love List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-02, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Loser Lodge Love List"
It's time for the return of the LLLL (even though last year's wasn't named that, its kinda like the Super Bowl )

Doesn't look like there's gonna be a recrap, which is when I posted this last season, so I'll go ahead and post it now. Who do you love and who do you hate of those who have shuffled off this stupid game show? Tell us now! Rank the 8 survivors that are no longer with us (through Erin) or 7, if you want to just include the non-jurists, or 9, if you want to include next week's bootee. Who's stopping you?

I'm gaining more respect for Sir's ability to come up with original introductions to his list each week by the keystroke

So here's my list:

1) Jed
2) Tanya
3) John
4) Erin
5) Stephanie
6) Shii Ann
7) Robb
8) Ghandia

The first 3 weeks of the season were tough on my preseason rankings, as three of my top 4 took the walk of shame (Jake, preseason #2 was the only one who escaped this fate). So, they get to reign on my LLLL as the top 3 in the same order they appeared in the preseason poll. Jed should probably be #3 in all reality, but I gotta stick with the Baylor guy Sic em Bears!!!

Erin and Stephanie I'm kind of neutral to. Really disliked Steph early on, but I was rooting for her in her last episode or two.

The bottom 3 were really hard for me to put a ranking on, because I disliked them all intensely. Shii gets the top spot because she was high up early on (and I just can't stand for my perceptions to be so far off ) and Robb avoids the last spot, which he never quite managed in the real list (although had I ranked him the week he got booted, he wold have at least been above Shii Ann. But not here, go figure). Ghandia was just a waste of space and was overall dispicable, so she can take the rear.

Tell us what you think!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List ejm92 11-13-02 1
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List johnthemod 11-13-02 2
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List ivoryElephant 11-13-02 3
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List OceanSkater 11-13-02 4
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List bichon 11-13-02 5
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List SteffiGurl 11-13-02 6
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List lionsroar 11-13-02 7
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List Draco Malfoy 11-13-02 8
 Next time on, as the Loser Lodge Bu... Q 11-13-02 9
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List Survivorchick 11-13-02 10
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List BMH 11-13-02 11
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List Survivorerist 11-13-02 12
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List magic_star 11-13-02 13
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List okonkwo 11-13-02 14
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List bubbastan 11-14-02 15
   RE: Loser Lodge Love List I_AM_HE 11-14-02 22
       RE: Loser Lodge Love List bubbastan 11-14-02 24
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List bobstew617 11-14-02 16
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List SaphireLady 11-14-02 17
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List evanakm 11-14-02 18
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List sleeeve 11-14-02 19
   RE: Loser Lodge Love List I_AM_HE 11-14-02 21
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List frisky 11-14-02 20
 RE: Loser Lodge Love List toddE 11-14-02 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-13-02, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
Well, since these are the LOSERS, they don't really deserve a reason for where they are ranked.

1. Shii Ann
2. Tanya
3. Erin
4. Robb
5. John
6. Jed
7. Ghandia
8. Stephanie

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-13-02, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
Here goes:
1. Robb
2. Shii Ann
3. Jed
4. Stephanie
5. Tanya
6. Erin
7. John
8. Ghandia

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-13-02, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
1. Stephanie
2. Shii Ann
3. John
4. Tanya
5. Jed
6. Robb
7. Erin
8. Ghandia

Stephanie: She was a fighter and a great player we just didn't get to see it.

Shii Ann: the second most enjoyable/interesting of the remaining

Robb: I hated him but he kept the show interesting

Erin: 'couldn't stand the #####

Ghandia: worst survivor ever

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-02, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
I have to go with Ivory with my first pick as well. She could have been a contender!

1) STEPHANIE

2) ROBB ~ say what you will but he added spice in a Gilligan/Tommi Lee sort of way

3) JED ~ Looking at what's left, he sure would be a sight for sore eyes

4)TANYA ~ Never got to know her, really

5) ERIN ~ Her biggest downfall was playing follow the cheerleader

6) SHII-ANN ~ She bugged me until the last episode when I realized how unhappy she had been with her tribe

7) JOHN ~ John who?

8) GHANDIA ~ Have not missed her one bit. The greatest mystery remains how she even got on the show in the first place!

9) ROOM RESERVATION for KEN....come on down Kenny!

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-13-02, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
1. Shii Ann
2. Stephanie
3. Erin
4. Ghandia
5. Tanya
6. Dude
7. John
8. Jed (READ: I hate sore losers)

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-02, 05:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
1.Tanya-Please bring her back!
2.Shii Ann-I miss her cleverness and real personality.
3.Robb-He was always positive, and a team player. And quite entertaining.
4.Stephanie-Something about her is so mysterious. And she's a Steffi.
5.Erin-She was really sweet in her last episode. Wish I had seen more of that.
6.John-He wasn't so bad. He wasn't being a jerk or anything and religion never came up once.
7.Jed-Smarmy and cocky. Even though I do believe his anti-Penny and Jake statements.
8.Ghandia-The biggest dork of them all.

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-13-02, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
1. Shii Ann
2. Stephanie
3. Jed
4. Tanya
5. John
6. Robbbbb
7. Erin
8. Ghandia

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
1. Shii Ann- got totally fooled by the merge. She gets credit tho for at least trying to play the game.
2. Tanya- getting sick early always kills ya.
3. Robb- I know, I'm surprised too. But looking back, the big goof really turned around before they lopped his head off.
4. Erin- still UTR, even at LL.
5. John- ends up here because of my hatred for the other 3. I never liked him tho.
6. Stephanie- Yuck.
7. Jed- Double yuck.
8. Ghandia- Ol' ramen noodle head is almost at the bottom of my all-time list.

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-13-02, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Next time on, as the Loser Lodge Burns"
Ok lets see how the bootees fair up in my book.

1) Shii-Devil (her goof should have her lower on the list, but based on how much I despise most of the others, this says a lot)
2) Tanya (too bad she could not give up the bulemia, and you guys thought she was sick (Ok so I am evil))
3) Erin (she had the forethought to bring two floatation devices with her, and they were not even counted as a luxury item)
4) Steph (Yeah assuming Shii is going without actually talking to the whole tribe was a great idea)
5) Jed (see steph above, and he was a looker, but he came across as a spoiled kid who has been handed much of what life has presented him)
6) John (I guess the jokes on him)
7) Dude (you're a moron)
8) I do not even want to speak her name. Im with Ivory, Worst Survivor Ever.

Thats my list.

Later,

Never Let Them See You Bleed

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-13-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
Oh what the heck - I'll do it for the DAW

1) Stephanie - Strong and too smart for her own good
2) Shii Ann - She shoulda gone farther
3) Tanya - I'm a sucker for sweethearts
4) Jed - Hot, intelligent, robbed
5) Ghandia - I didn't dislike her as much as most. She's oversensitive
6) Erin - Lack of personality. Nice boobs though.
7) Robb - Sooooooooo annoying duuuude
8) John - Boring!

I have to admit. Length of time on the show influences the order. Tanya may have been #1 if I knew her better.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
Loser Lodge..

1.Shii Ann!!~I miss her so much!..The show isn't the same
2.Robb~he was interesting, and redemmed himself his last episode
3.Tanya~She never really got a fair shot..really sweet
4.Jed~I liked him..I felt bad when he was shocked to be booted
5.Erin~She was so likeable last episode..
6.Stephanie~she was okay..but had a attitude problem
7.John~never got to know him..that well
8.Ghandia~grrr..best boot ever! Good riddance to her

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-02, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-02 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

>>>I'm gaining more respect for Sir's ability to come up with original introductions to his list each week by the keystroke<<<

Why thank you I love your creative spirit with this list

Anyways, my list...

1) Tanya. Looooooooooooooooooooooooove her.

2) Stephanie. Loooooooooooooooove her too, but not as much as Tanya (hence, less o's)

3) Robb. Surprisingly, one of the more gracious survivors in the end. How screwed up is that?

4) Shii Ann. Roughly even with Erin (#5), but have to go with the Asian representation.

5) Erin. Seemed okay enough.

6) Jed. Really neat guy, just sounded really out of his element.

7) Ghandia & John (tie). Don't know which is higher, the one that I know and don't really like or the one I don't really know at all. So they're tied.

edited to fix a grammar mistake

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
1.Erin- Awwww...Now the show will forever be boring. By far this season's best survivor.

2.Jed- He was a pretty cool guy.

3.Tanya- Unfortunately sweetness doesn't outpower sickness.

4.Stephanie- Was getting alot better...plus I hated most of her tribe at that point.

5.John- Obvious reasons here...If you don't get to know him you can't make too much of a judgment on him.

6.Robb- Funny at times...stupid at times.

7.Shii Ann- Stuck up to her name as the Shii Devil...thankfully she is gone. I got tired of her lying,manipulative ways really quick.

8.Ghandia- What a loser. How did MB ever pick her?

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

okonkwo 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-13-02, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okonkwo Click to send private message to okonkwo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
1. Shii Ann - I was rooting for her, she really was the most entertaining and she is missed in my book.
2. Robb - He was also a very entertaining person and I actually liked him
3. Stephanie - I also liked her as a person, wasnt much of a strategist, I wish she was though
4. Erin - I liked Erin, I actually feel like I got to know her even though many claim she was barely on the show.
5. Tanya - She seemed nice, but she was barely on the show.
6. John - He didnt seem too bad, he definately should have lasted longer than Ghandia
7. Jed - I dunno, didnt get good vibes from him, too similar to Gabe
8. Ghandia - I didnt like her attitude at all

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-14-02, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
Good idea He, since all but one of these folks didn't even make the jury, we might as well give them the last of their 15 minutes before they disappear forever (which would be a blessing in quite a few of their cases).

1. Stephanie - she had spunk, wasn't afraid to speak her mind (which is the main reason she's on this list...), and was a good contributor to the tribe (much more so than some of the folks still in the game).
2. Tanya - She seemed so sweet, I really wish we got to see more of her before her ejection.
3. John - I for one did not see what was so bad about this guy. He seemed very capable. I think the rest of the Chewies were just threatened by him.
4. Erin - for the most part, I liked her. She didn't say much, but whether she didn't really have much of a personality or whether she was just edited that way, we'll never know. Wished she was less of a lap dog to Penny though.
5. Jed - He's this low because I had him as one of my favorites pre-show, and he just disappointed me by his inability to get along with the rest of his tribe, which is a major component of the game. He kicked butt in the challenges, if only he could have at least made it look like he was with the program (although it appears that it may have been the Sookies' plan all along to get rid of the physical threats, and if so, all the play niceness in the world wouldn't have saved him)
6. Shii Ann - I never understood what everyone liked so much about this chick. While I didn't loath her or anything, she made such an obvious blunder that she can't be ranked higher than this. She made as many snarky comments as Clay has, yet people applaud her while vilifying Clay. I find Clay more entertaining than Shii any day, and he just may have more smarts as well....
7. Robb - What can you say about Duuude?? He just didn't get it. I found him to be annoyingly immature, more closely displaying the behavior of a 13-15 year old than someone in his early 20's.
8. Ghandia - I am surprised how much loathing I still feel for this witch even after all this time. WORST.SORRIEST.EXCUSE.FOR.A.SURVIVOR.EVER.

11-14-02, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
lol bubbastan! if you switch steph and jed, our lists are exactly the same!! (and of course I did say I had Jed ranked higher than I really should, and Erin and Steph are basically tied, so its still close)

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
Hey He, I'm starting to think that we're actually twins separated at birth. I actually think Jed would have placed higher on my list, but your Baylor boy just wouldn't play well with others, and it bummed me out because I really wanted to root for him. But I can't help but think that pappa Jake was a wee bit intimidated by his buff young son, so even if Jed did make an effort to woo the majority, he still might have found himself out in the cold.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
My rankings:

1) Tanya
2) Erin
3) Shii Ann
4) Stephanie
5) John
6) Robb
7) Jed
888888888888888888) GHANDIA--maybe the WORST.SURVIVOR.EVER

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5177/adopted.html

1) Jeb---I think he knew what needed to be done, and just needed to learn that deligation is a fine art that one needs to practice if one does not want to look like a slacker.

1) Stephinie---Ties at #1 because of above reason and that she was doing alot better at the end and because starving can make one not quite so willing to bend over for stupid people.

3) Robb----He was funny and entertaining

4). Tanya----seemed sweet would liked to see if that would have stayed that way if she had been around longer.

5). ShiAnn----At the end started likeing her, but had hated her so much that she really on got to move up two spaces.

6). Erin----well one show does not move up a person. I think she backstabbed the Jeb, Steph, Robb group and that alone makes her fodder. Too bad to because it ultimately ended up being her downfall as well.

7) John----do not go off by self in first few days, lets other make you and easy target

8) Ghandia----The WORST survivor ever. She deserves nothing, not even that title

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-02, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
1) Shii Ann (#1 forever)
2) Tanya
3) Jed
4) John
5) Stephanie
6) Erin
7) Ghandia
8) Robb

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-02, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
>Doesn't look like there's gonna be
>a recrap

For the record there will be a recrap this season... it is scheduled to take place over Thanksgiving weekend... last season they had horrible ratings over Thanksgiving, so this season, they have rescheduled the Thursday episode to air on Wednesday night, and it will be the recrap (so that it doesn't matter if people don't watch).

They learned their lesson, but a recrap with only 3 episodes (and 6 contestants) left hardly seems worth the effort .

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

11-14-02, 02:50 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
ahhh, thankee sleeeve
but damn, the one episode I'll be able to watch and its the recrap...well, maybe that's not so bad

and certainly better posting this now than when there are less people left, so

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
1. Shii Ann - knew she was a goner so she spilled her guts at TC...a fighter to the bitter end. Was hoping you'd take it to the end.

2. Robb - just something about him that's very endearing.

3. Stephanie - what happened to the sparkle Jake saw in her eyes when he picked her first? You're a tough chick. Wish you were here.

4. Tanya - Thailand's Sweetheart. (Elizabeth-sweet, not neleH-sweet--gag)

5. Jed - didn't get to know him, but yuuummm yummmm...

Where was I now?

6. John, we hardly knew ye. Couldn't put him last because I'm neutral on the dood.

7. Erin - Cream puff. She should send her plastic surgeon a thank you note for getting her on the show. I think the Erin show is just beginning now that she's on the jury. Watch for the tube-tops and daisy dukes.

8. Ghandiarrhea - You don't use sexual assault allegations as a strategy on a freakin' reality TV show, you big idiot (no offence to our own Big_Idiot).

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Loser Lodge Love List"
1. Shii-Ann: One of only two interesting, entertaining, etc. Survivors this season. The show is SO VERY DULL without her.

2. Robb: I didn't like him that much,but he also had great entertainment value.

3-8. Everyone else. No loss for any of them to be gone.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •