The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Take the Penny Quiz"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-02, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Take the Penny Quiz"

Take her Cheerleading Quiz here:
http://www.americancheerleader.com/cgi-bin/EventHandler/EventHandler.pl?action=entryform&filename=Penny_Quiz&id=Jenn

She’s a Survivor
Find out why AC’s first cover girl, Penny Ramsey has what it takes to win it all.

Yeah, we know it’s supposedly the last year of "Friends," but we’re about to give you a reason to miss out on the show this season—AC’s first Cheerleader of the Month, Penny Ramsey will be one of 16 contestants to battle it out for 1 million on "Survivor: Thailand"! Now 27-years old, this former University of Maryland cheerleader was featured inside the premiere issue in February 1995 when she was only a sophomore. Although we don’t know who will outwit, outplay and outlast, we have a pretty good idea who will outcheer!

The fifth installment of "Survivor" premieres Thursday, September 19 at 8 pm ET/PT on CBS. Log on to www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor5/ to check out Penny’s competition and to read about some of her favorite things.

Attending FSU, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Take the Penny Quiz GTmike 08-22-02 1
   RE: Take the Penny Quiz JeffGator 08-22-02 2
 RE: Take the Penny Quiz sittem 08-22-02 3
 RE: Take the Penny Quiz PagongRatEater 08-23-02 4
 RE: Take the Penny Quiz Survivorerist 08-23-02 5
 80% Sophie 08-24-02 6
 RE: Take the Penny Quiz RudyRules 08-24-02 7
 RE: Take the Penny Quiz magic_star 08-26-02 8
 RE: Take the Penny Quiz s_man 08-26-02 9
 RE: Take the Penny Quiz nailbone 08-28-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Take the Penny Quiz"
Jeff, good find, but I gotta question how you found this one.....

----GTmike

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Take the Penny Quiz"
Oh well it was just on the cover of February's American Cheerleader. I remember how excited I was when I got that issue in the mail...errrr I mean I found this link at Survivor Fever. That's right, I found the info from Survivor Fever

Attending FSU, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-22-02, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Take the Penny Quiz"
Only got 80% - do you think I can still make it as a cheerleader!?

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-02, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Take the Penny Quiz"
Is it bad that I got 100%. I feel like grabbign Penny's pom-poms and....well,never mind.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-23-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Take the Penny Quiz"
40% <sigh> There goes my life's ambition to be like Penny...

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-24-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "80%"
I got an 80%!
Rah! Rah! Rah!

Sophie

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-02, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Take the Penny Quiz"
40% for me.
Well Penny, just think how much we still have to learn about each other!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-26-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Take the Penny Quiz"
I got an amazing 40%.Yay for me!

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-26-02, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Take the Penny Quiz"
MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Just following the herd.

40%.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Take the Penny Quiz"
Rats!! the quiz isn't there anymore...

- Are you a Turtle?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •