The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contestant List for S5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-25-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contestant List for S5"
On the Survivor Thailand.com website...they have listed the supposed contestants for Survivor 5--Thailand. I can't wait for S5 in September. My app is in for S6...perhaps we'll see y'all there!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contestant List for S5 dabo 07-25-02 1
   RE: Contestant List for S5 smrtNsassybnkr 07-30-02 6
 RE: Contestant List for S5 pigpend 07-28-02 2
   RE: Contestant List for S5 ivoryElephant 07-28-02 3
       RE: Contestant List for S5 smrtNsassybnkr 07-30-02 4
   RE: Contestant List for S5 smrtNsassybnkr 07-30-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-02, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contestant List for S5"
Welcome to Blows, thanks for the info about the Thailand site. Good luck with your bid to get cast in S6, hope you make it.

SMILES ARE FREE

07-30-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Contestant List for S5"
Thank you for the welcome. I have watched Survivor faithfully, but the "official" website was the only place I knew of that would show who everyone voted for (those who wern't shown on camera) and some hints as to what might happen the following week. Hope you enjoy this website as much as I do....and It doesn't spoil anything for you...just gives you hints.

Have a good one.....

pigpend 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-02, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pigpend Click to send private message to pigpend Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Contestant List for S5"
The "cast" is as follows:
Valerie - 22
Lisa - 34
Kristi - 43
Tanya - 28
Ben - 22
Steven - 63
Craig - 42
Aaron - 29

Jennie - 22
Carol - 61
Bonnie - 28
Carey - 27
Martin - 31
Scott - 38
Paul - 48
Gary - 36

This looks like it could be real, because it was actually posted with locations, last names, and these are real people. I still think it could be real, but if you look at the age combinations on the tribes, it looks to be unreasonable. Usually, the cast has 2 young females, and 2 young males (20s, early 30s - for example - Neleh, Tammy, and Sarah, Gina. Brandon, Silas, and Clarence, Ethan.) This is not always the case, but it seems like it occurs often. Looking at the tribes, one has 3 females in their 20s and no males in their 20s, while the other has 2 females in their 20s and 2 males in their 20s. The first tribe's age average is 35.25, while the others is 36.38. So, one tribe is at an age disadvantage. But, another factor to consider is maybe one tribe has more overweight people, and therefore they would be liabilities. This could be another reason ages are so different. So, I wouldn't rule this out yet. Perhaps the people are correct, but their tribes are not. Or, even maybe some people's speculations are correct, and tribes are determined upon arrival in Thailand and some sort of challenge takes place. This is another reason ages may not match up..... What do you think???

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-28-02, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Contestant List for S5"
Whether this is true or not, please don't post spoilers in the fanatic forum. You may be banned without warning :O

"I call you up in the middle of the night, like a firefly without a light. You were there like a blowtorch burning, I was a key that needed a little turning"

07-30-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Contestant List for S5"
Thank you, I didn't know that.....I'm new to this website. I have faithfully followed Survivor from the beginning and would HATE to be banned for ignorance! Hope you have a great day!!!

07-30-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Contestant List for S5"
It sure seems feasable, but who knows?!?! I suppose we will get more and more leaks now that filming is done.....Can't wait until Sept 19th!!!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •