The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Thailand Opening Night "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-16-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Thailand Opening Night "
Just visited Snewsers website and found this information. Time to mark your calendars and get a tuneup on your VCRs! Note also the opening episode of TAR3.

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Premiere week will live up to its title on CBS this fall.

The network will roll out all of its new series -- and nearly all of its returnees -- the week of Sept. 23, the official start of the 2002-03 TV season. A notable exception is "Survivor: Thailand," which will debut on Thursday, Sept. 19, giving the show a week to hook viewers before its main competitor, NBC's "Friends," has its season premiere.

The next installment of "The Amazing Race" will premiere Wednesday, Oct. 2, a week into the season.

CBS president and CEO Les Moonves made the announcement Monday (July 15) at the TV Critics Association press tour in Pasadena.

The Eye put most of its efforts into getting stronger shows on at 10 p.m. this season. Four of five weeknights -- all but Tuesday -- will have a new 10 p.m. series, and Moonves calls the new slate "the strongest group of 10 p.m. dramas we've had in years."

"It will obviously help the network, it will help our local news broadcasts and it will help David Letterman," Moonves says. Letterman has been vocal in the past about getting stronger lead-ins for his "Late Show."

Moonves also announced that Ving Rhames ("Mission: Impossible 2," "Sins of the Father" ) will play a recurring role as the U.S. attorney general on "The District" this season.

The premiere schedule for CBS is as follows (all times Eastern/Pacific):

Thursday, Sept. 19
8 p.m. "Survivor: Thailand"

Monday, Sept. 23
8 p.m. "The King of Queens"
8:30 p.m. "Yes, Dear"
9 p.m. "Everybody Loves Raymond"
9:30 p.m. "Still Standing"
10 p.m. "CSI: Miami"

Tuesday, Sept. 24
8 p.m. "JAG"
9 p.m. "The Guardian"
10 p.m. "Presidio Med" special preview

Wednesday, Sept. 25
8 p.m. "60 Minutes II"
10 p.m. "Presidio Med" time-period premiere

Thursday, Sept. 26
9 p.m. "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
10 p.m. "Without a Trace"

Friday, Sept. 27
8 p.m. "48 Hours Investigates"
9 p.m. "Hack"
10 p.m. "Robbery Homicide Division"

Saturday, Sept. 28
8 p.m. "Touched by an Angel"
9 p.m. "The District" (new timeslot)
10 p.m. "The Agency" (new timeslot)

Sunday, Sept. 29
7 p.m. "60 Minutes"
8 p.m. "Bram and Alice"
8:30 p.m. "Becker" (new timeslot)
9 p.m. CBS Sunday Movie

Tuesday, Oct. 1
10 p.m. "Judging Amy"

Wednesday, Oct. 2
9 p.m. "The Amazing Race 3"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Thailand Opening Night... ejm92 07-16-02 1
 RE: Survivor Thailand Opening Night... PepeLePew13 07-16-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-16-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Thailand Opening Night "
YYYYes! This is sweet.....didn't think we'd see Survivor until October! The Amazing Race will proboably end about the same time, since there are fewer episodes. Big Brother will proboably lead directly into Survivor, which will work out great. This also means that unless changed, Survivor will have a show on Halloween Night! Maybe they can use Halloween as the night for the recrap episode to help stretch their best show out even longer.

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-02, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Thailand Opening Night "
Thanks, Rain Crow! This is real helpful and gives me something to look forward as several of my favourite shows are also on CBS besides Survivor and CSI. Will bookmark this page so I can refer to it from time to time when my eyes get dizzy from all the heat outside and the constant repeats now on TV.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •