The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-15-02, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!!"
Just had to post this here.....Susan Hawk's losing streak comes to an end as she won the reality TV edition of Dog Eat Dog tonight, winning 25,000$ for herself. I think this breaks her losing streak on games, although she did win on Big Brother 2 with her Survivor teammates. The best part was, Richard Hatch was the one who missed the final question, which gave her the money. Here is the finishing order in case anyone missed it....

6th - Darva Conger (Who Wants To Marry A Multi-Millionaire, Playboy)

5th - Kato Kalin (OJ Trial)

4th - Richard (Survivor, Weakest Link, etc.)

3rd - Kaya (Temptation Island, Cannonball Run, etc.)

2nd - Ytosse (Temptation Island)

1st - Sue Hawk (Survivor, Cannonball Run, Weakest Link, Big Brother 2, etc.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!! magic_star 07-16-02 1
   RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!! Kokoro 07-16-02 2
 RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!! Q 07-16-02 3
 RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!! PepeLePew13 07-16-02 4
 RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!! CSHS79 07-16-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-16-02, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!!"
I would have rather seen Richard win then Susan.I guess she has to win sometime though.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-02, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!!"
I can't believe Richard didn't know Basic Instinct. I was 8 when that came out and even I knew what the answer was.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-16-02, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!!"
Have to say Sue winning is no thrill for me either, but to beat Richard, I would have been happy if Darva won (My least favorite). I do have to say she votes well in games. I cannot beleive Rich did not know that answer.

The whole time I was thinking he knows this answer and is simply giving it away to Sue, but after he guessed I'm not so sure.

Oh, and did you see Sue mouth " I BEAT YOU" to Richard after he lost?

Later all,

D.R.

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-02, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!!"
I was disappointed to see no rat-and-snake speech from Soozin but boy, can she ever trashtalk! The woman wouldn't shut up and kept yammering throughout the entire process as Dicque struggled to remember the final answer.

For what it's worth, I believe Dicque DID know the answer but dragged it out to prolong Soozin's anxiety and then gave it to her so she could win something.

Anyone see Ytosse up there? It's amazing she lasted so long on that balancing pole competition against Soozin considering how ridiculously top-heavy she is in the chest, which couldn't have been helpful at all in a balance event!

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-16-02, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Susie Q Is Top Dawg!!!!"
Always had a soft spot for Susan,speaks her mind & wouldn't take any guff.Tuned in to Dog eat Dog at the last round & I loved it when Susan won since Richard flubbed the last question.Susan, I say More Power to You,especially at Richard's Expense.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •