The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Online Game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-03-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Online Game"
Just keeping with the trend of trying to think of something to do during our offseason, this week marks the beginning of Survivor: Hawaii, an online game that took place about a month or two ago. My friend Kevin is writing up episodes and will post them every Thursday at 8 on his website, http://www.survivoronline.cjb.net . The game actually went really well, I was a contestant so you'll have someone to cheer for, lol. The game is going to go much like the real survivor, with switches and twists throughout, and also the person booted will do a live chat after they get booted and stuff, he is trying to set the website up sorta like the real one. The contestants are up, so you can see who is on what tribe, it's a pretty cool game, I know I'll be tuning in.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Online Game Kokoro 06-03-02 1
 RE: Survivor Online Game sticks 06-03-02 2
 RE: Survivor Online Game ejm92 06-03-02 3
 RE: Survivor Online Game Survivorerist 06-03-02 4
 RE: Survivor Online Game dabo 06-04-02 5
 RE: Survivor Online Game JeffGator 06-04-02 6
   RE: Survivor Online Game ejm92 06-04-02 7
 RE: Survivor Online Game ejm92 06-06-02 8
   RE: Survivor Online Game dabo 06-13-02 9
       RE: Survivor Online Game pigpend 06-16-02 10
           RE: Survivor Online Game ejm92 06-21-02 11
               RE: Survivor Online Game dabo 06-21-02 12
 bump dabo 07-15-02 13
   RE: bump Kokoro 07-16-02 14
       RE: bump dabo 07-19-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-03-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
Is this the one we got you immunity in? ;)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-02, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
Just a wild guess- you are Eric right?

Good luck!

06-03-02, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
Yup, I am Eric, and this is the game you guys helped me with immunity in.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-03-02, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
Oh wow, ejm! I think I'll check it out (thanks for filling the void that is my life during the Survivor off-season )

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-04-02, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
Thanks, Eric! I've got the site benchmarked, and it looks fabulous (though obviously still a work in process). Hope you'll keep posting here.

SMILES ARE FREE

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-04-02, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
Is the game over yet? How did you do? Oh I guess you can't tell us or you would be sued for millions

I have played a couple of those online survivor games before; they're pretty fun. I won the first one I played which was pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't have the time anymore to play them

06-04-02, 10:28 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
Yeah, I'm in a few others to pass the time, they're ok, but nothing like the real experience. Well, of course, I can't divulge the ending, although it was a pretty good game. I get to write the first episodes since the hosts want to really work on the site (Which they need to) and I have some experience writing....now, my only problem will be not to make myself look too good, lol.

06-06-02, 10:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
Episode one is up, the website is a little shoddy, but hopefully he'll get it fixed in a few days.

06-13-02, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
bumping this as a reminder that episode 2 should be up today sometime. episode 1 was pretty neat.

SMILES ARE FREE

pigpend 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-16-02, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pigpend Click to send private message to pigpend Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
Another Online Survivor can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/onlinesurvivors/socotra.html

They are taking applications right now.

PS: Don't expect this post to be here for long. My posts seem
to get deleted shortly after I post them.

06-21-02, 00:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
Just to let you guys know, the results of episode 3 are up. I didn't have time to write this week due to a death in the family, but since the episode sucks terribly I might rewrite it and have him post that next week so you all can get the info on what really happened.

06-21-02, 01:05 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor Online Game"
My condolences on your loss. I do hope you can find the time to update the episode, it could use some punching up.

07-15-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
13. "bump"
Well, we did help ejm92 in one of the challenges, some peeps might still be interested in finding out how well he did.

When did Monday become bump day?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-02, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: bump"
I've been checking this out but it doesn't seem to be updated weekly (I am ~so~ impatient ;)! What's up with that?

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

07-19-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
15. "RE: bump"
ep 5 is up (sorta), watch out for the popups!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •