The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Things to learn from Survivor 4:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PsychoDoc 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-20-02, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoDoc Click to send private message to PsychoDoc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Things to learn from Survivor 4:"
1.Wear a Bra or lose the million.
2.No need to work hard or play hard, just pray hard. EPMB our lord and god will reward you.
3.Bet on black this year.
4.It’s okay to plan and sin and deceive, Jesus will forgive you.
5.Quit watching Survivor. Get a life.

And if I don’t I’d probably come back here to add in more things l learnt.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Things to learn from Survivor 4... JohnMc 05-20-02 1
   Hi There!!!! CSHS79 07-15-02 2
   RE: Things to learn from Survivor 4... Kokoro 07-16-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-20-02, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Things to learn from Survivor 4:"
1. Alliances aren't as important as they used to be. Rich used the evil Tagi alliance as well as his sub alliance w/Rudy to get his million. Neither Vee nor Kathy had a strong alliance through the course of the game. Vee had a "relationship" or a "bond" w/Sean, but in an of itself she flip flopped more than Mary Lou Retton. Kathy was always on the outside looking in, and she still got to F3.

2. Drink water. (Didn't we learn that from Diane and Jessie?)

3. No one person controls the destiny of who gets to F2.

4. The person who wins F3 immunity decides who gets $1 million.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-15-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hi There!!!!"
Just bumping this just to bump this topic.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-02, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Things to learn from Survivor 4:"
5.) It's not so much the winner of the Final IC decides, it's just that they're never prepared for the final jury. The speeches of the second place contestant have been getting dumber and dumber as the years go along....so people should remember that the speeches and answers that they give count for something. Even one swayed vote can make the difference.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •