The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-01-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-04 AT 08:15 AM (EST)

Well, what’s your opinion of our racers tonight? I must say, as much drama and rich dialogue as there was last week, this week there was more action and accomplishing of tasks and interminable hay rolling. So, did the action change your take on anyone tonight? Are you grieving for Lena and Kristy (third on my list last week)?

1. Gus/Hera (1) – they had some difficulties tonight, but they finished well. I like the growth in their relationship. At one point in the let they were running 9th, but finished 3rd – wtg!
2. Jon/Kris (2) – they just keep plugging along and have a nice relationship.
3. Hayden/Aaron (6) – performed well after being shaky last week – move them back up for the pain Aaron experienced last week!
4. Freddy/Kendra (7) - no where else to put them.
5. Lori/Bolo (5) – slowly becoming less likeable.
6. Don/Mary (4) – hung in well and barely managed to survive. When are they going to start using their fabled brains and beat these young ‘uns? (editid to lower their ranking because of the attempted cheat...tsk, tsk, tsk).
7. Adam/Rebecca (8) – because he’s controlled by fear.
8. Jon/Victoria (9) – because he’s always going to be last, at least until he stops yelling constantly.

Not much else to say this week, though the ice bar was very cool!

The results of last week’s ratings are below:

1. Jon/Kris (3T)
2. Lena/Kristy (2)
3. Gus/Hera (7)
4. Lori/Bolo (6)
5. Don/Mary (3T)
6. Hayden/Aaron (2)
7. Freddy/Kendra (5)
8. Adam/Rebecca (8)
9. Jonathan/Victoria (9)

What are your thoughts?

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... kidflash212 12-01-04 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... PepeLePew13 12-01-04 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... VA Slim 12-01-04 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... mikey 12-01-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... Joools 12-01-04 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... mrbluesky 12-01-04 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... PlumBlossom 12-01-04 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... ARnutz 12-01-04 8
   RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... coolflowerpowerman 12-01-04 9
       RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... VA Slim 12-02-04 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... FFantasyFX 12-01-04 10
   RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... Spider 12-01-04 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... seahorse 12-01-04 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l... sittem 12-06-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-04, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-04 AT 06:48 AM (EST)

1)Jon & Kris - I think you are the team to beat, you work well together and have yet to fight. I also give you points for showing some good sportmanship and allowing Aaron and Hayden to take first place instead of trying to push, shove and fight your way to the mat.

2)Aaron & Hayden - Ran a good clean leg and worked well together.

3)Freddy & Kendra - I sure hope you distinguish yourself soon but I can't say I dislike you and you did nothing wrong on this leg.

4)Gus & Hera - Every other team seemed to have no trouble finding Ice Bar (How fantastic was that place?) - what was up with you getting lost? Like Freddy and Kendra, you're a bit under the radar.

5)Adam & Rebecca - Didn't see much of you this week so you wind up here by default.

6)Lori & Bolo - Totally blew it on the detour and she really is hard to like. She seems like such a sore loser. Too much bickering.

7)Don & Mary - I was glad to see you get the penalty you deserved for taking Adam & Rebecca's car, I'm only sorry the penalty wasn't enough to eliminate you and allow Meredith and Maria back in the race. You were terrible on the detour and Don was digging through the hay instead of unrolling it. Really should have been you that was eliminated not Lena and Kristy. And using your age to try and get the woman from IKEA to let you cheat almost got you to last place on my list.

8)Jonathan & Victoria - I really hope you are out soon because I am running out of ways to describe how much I loathe and despise you. I really thought he was going to elbow her in the face in the cab.

Lena and Kristy - What rotten luck. It really seemed as if Don & Mary or Lori & Bolo would wind up last but that hay did you in. I was shocked at your elimination. I guess Linda & Karen will retain their crown as best ever all female AR team.

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
Don't mind me if I join the party this week!

1. Jon/Kris - They look like the most solid team out there and the one working together the best. Not being so cut-throat that they HAD to finish first was a nice touch as well, just letting Hayden and Aaron go ahead of them at the pitstop.

2. Gus/Hera - Love Gus's casualness and attitude towards doing things and working well with his daughter. However, it's gonna bite Gus in the butt sooner or later.

3. Hayden/Aaron - Another good team working well together, and Hayden had a much better episode without screeching into Aaron's ear, unlike last week.

4. Freddy/Kendra - Ehhh they're okay.

5. Don/Mary - The grandparents didn't have a sharp episode, you'd think with their patience they would have done better with the counting. They should thank their lucky stars that the girls had real bad luck with the haystacks - they deserved to be eliminated in this episode, not Lena/Kristy.

6. Adam/Rebecca - Hellboy didn't cry so much or try to rip Rebecca's head off this week.

7. Lori/Bolo - Steroids and beating each other's brains out so much seems to have affected their ability to count. "Two or three? Two, I hope!"

8. Jon/Victoria - Do I even need to explain why they're last? Victoria alone would probably rank about 3rd or 4th on this list. Dump the anchor, Vic.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-01-04, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
Too bad you can't rank the eliminated team - From the opening profiles, I felt that Lena/Kristy had no chance but by this episode, they had really won me over. Lena probably stepped on more than one clue in rolling out those bales, but what determination and good spirits! Kudos too, to Kristy for being supportive without being shrill. Even when Lena was ready to give up, Kristy kept her head and didn't allow her to quit. While there are stronger teams on this race and L/K probably would never win, they could have been a good bet to make top 4 or 5. I doubt that we've seen a better all female team in TAR (and that's including Linda & Karen of TAR5).

So I'm going to give Lena/Kristy an "Honorable #1"

1. Jon/Kris - In spite of finishing 1 or 2 in all 3 legs so far, they continue to fly under the radar. The fact that Jon has done both Roadblocks so far may hurt them in the end. Kris will certainly have to do the one next week to make them competititve to the end. If they can balance the Roadblocks properly, then they have all of the other skills - they find their way easily, they support each other, show that they are athletic, and appear to be smart. They also appear to have formed an alliance with the other physically strong team (Hayden/Aaron). If the alliance holds to the end, it will be difficult for another team besides J/K or H/A to win. The smarts to know that allowing Hayden/Aaron to win without losing more than 1 minute against them has potential for benefits over the next few legs.

2. Hayden/Aaron - While this team has been getting a little more face time than J/K, their storyline still hasn't been told which bodes well for a top 3 finish.

3. Gus/Hera - For an explorer, Gus seems to get lost rather easily. Is he TAR's Wrong Way Corrigan? Still they finish strong but I don't see how they will last to the end.

4. Freddy/Kendra - Did they get the FF this leg? Were hardly seen. Bodes well for a strong finish.

5. Lori/Bolo - I still like them. Sorta like comic relief.

6. Adam/Rebecca - Better than last week. Not much else to say.

7. Don/Mary Jean - Don, did you really think you were going to get the senior citizen discount on the numbers? Did you believe that a major company like IKEA was going to sully their reputation by allowing an employee to conspire to cheat? Good determination to finish, but you went way down on the "love list" with the begging. I'm afraid that you won't be around long enough to improve your standing with me.

8. Jon/Victoria - Has there ever been a more dispicable racer on TAR. Why don't you wear a "summer undershirt" as a badge to show what kind of person you really are!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-04 AT 09:21 AM (EST)

1. Lori/Bolo -- They are colorful, they are the show now. If I were them, I would have used the yield on #2 as they are only 3 legs with the yield -- kudos to them for not doing so.
2. Don/Mary Jean -- When my top two teams were so far behind, I actually had to root against the Mormon babes (they would have been third on my list). They are everyone's parents -- don't they know that parents can always put stuff together? Why did they waste their time counting bears.
3. Gus/Hera -- See #2 -- parents can always put stuff together -- good leg.
4. Adam/Rebecca -- Sure he's probably gay and is kidding himself, but it they are fun to watch.
5. Hayden/Aaron -- As I fear this season will disintegrate into a final three undistingushable teams of male/female model, I will put the most memorable of the bunch first.
6. Jon/Kris -- The second undistinguishable team, but strongest team out there, they don't fight, would probably like them a lot if I knew them but they haven't given me a reason to watch yet. But major error for both #7 and #8 -- you had a big lead, let the girl do this challenge,, you may need the physical strength for a later one where it is closer.
7. Jonathon/Victoria -- He's annoying, but actually a very smart strategy to let Victoria roll in the hay.
8. Freddy/Kendra -- I repeat from last weak, lose the head scarf, especially Freddy. And was it Freddy who didn't know how to pronounce Ikea?

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-01-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
1. Kris/Jon - Can't say enough good things about them. They don't seem to really bicker at all, they're being very smart and not only are they first or second on the legs, they're usually among the first to finish each task.

2. Hayden/Aaron - They were both a little less combatative this week and they ran a great leg. I like that they won the trip this week instead of Kris and Jon again.

3. Lori/Bolo - I can't help it, I just love Bolo. Every week he does or says something else that cracks me up. Anybody who doesn't think he's just a gentle giant needs their head examined.

4. Gus/Hera - Great job to come in third overall since they seemed to be helplessly lost when trying to find the icebar. I think they may last longer than I initially thought they would.

5. Don/Mary Jean - They get demoted for their apparent attempt to cheat at the Ikea store, but I really like them. When Don called Mary Jean "sweetheart", I couldn't help but go "awww".

6. Adam/Rebecca/Freddy/Kendra - Whatever. None of them really stood out this week and their finishes pretty much reflect their middling status this week.

Last, last, always last. Jonathan/Victoria - I can't even give them a ranking low enough. The fact that Victoria tried to make excuses for his behavior made me both angry and frustrated.

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
1. Aaron and Hayden - don't know why but I like them.
2. Lori and Bolo - Two good natured people having fun in life.
3. Jon and Kris - they're Ok, don't especially like them but don't dislike them either.
4. Freddy and Kendra - same as #3.
5. Gus and Hera - A little less annoying this week.
6. Adam and Rebecca - Getting tired of them already.
7. Don and Mary - Something about them just grates on me.

HUGE GAP

8. Jonathan and Victoria - I can't wait to see him take a challenge and struggle big time. I don't like her anymore. She doesn't have to remain abused.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-01-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
1. Kris/Jon (6)
2. Gus/Hera (2)
3. Hayden/Aaron (3)
4. Freddy/Kendra (5)
6. Don/Mary Jean (1)
7. Lori/Bolo (7)
8. Adam/Rebecca (8)
9. Jonathan/Victoria (9)

Lena/Kristy were #4 last week.

courtesy of surveysez

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
rank. Names (last week) not too much change for me.

1. Don/Mary Jean (1) - They are so great! I love them.

2. Hayden/Aaron (2) - I think these two could be serious contenders this season. They work very well together.

3. Kris/Jon (3) - Another team who is doing good. They don't stand out too much. Great job with the desk.

4. Freddy/Kendra (4) - I like them too. Places 2, 3 & 4 are all too close to call for me.

5. Gus/Hera (5) - They are doing better than I expected.

6. Lori/Bolo (7) - Poor Bolo counting is real hard, huh?

BIG GAP:

7. Adam/Rebecca (8) - They are very annoying but they are not at the bottom! That place is permanently reserved this season for jerk-o!

8. Jonathan/Victoria (9) - WTF??? She can't breathe! Let her take a break!

Philiminated: Lena/Kristy (6) - How bad was that hay thing? There had to have been a clue somewhere that she overlooked, right?

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
Honorary #1: LENA AND KRISTY (I LOVE YOU GALS!)
God... that was definitely the worst episode of the Amazing Race I've ever seen (and I've seen them all) and this is turning out to be the least satisfying season of them all. Seriously, unless Gus/Hera or Kris/Jon pull off a shocking victory, I will not be happy with any of these teams crossing the finish line in 1st.

The Rankings:

1. Gus/Hera- The only team besides Lena/Kristy that I was really excited about... I'm so proud of these two... too bad they have absolutely no chance of winning

2. Kris/Jon- They are doing well and aren't bitchy and obnoxious like their twins, Hayden/Aaron. Genuinely good people who are enjoying the race.

|
|
|
|
enormous, enormous, enormous, enormous gap
|
|
|
|

3. Freddy/Kendra... I really don't like them at all. They suck. They're boring. She's stupid. He's a jerk. But they're better than Teams 5-8. How much does that suck?

|
|
even bigger gap!
|
|

4. Adam/Rebecca... damn. I hate Adam. He's soooo pathetic and stupid. Rebecca's not that great either... at least she's normal.

|
|
enormous gap!
|
|

5. Jonathon/Victoria... I really, really, really hate Jonathon. If Victoria is stupid enough to stay with him, then she deserves him in my opinion. Why must CBS subject us to boring, annoying, worthless people such as these?

6. Lori/Bolo... Bleagh. Possibly the most stupid human beings in Florida.

7. Hayden/Aaron... I was disgusted with these two, as they ditched Kris and Jon less than 10 yards from the mat and stole the cruise. They'll get their comeuppance for sure. Also, Hayden is annoyingly shrill and Aaron is a prissy queen. Idiots.

|
|
another huge gap
|
|

8. Don/Mary Jean... The worst " old people" ever to be on this race. They tried to cheat, and they're just not very likeable. I doubt they'll get through Africa without spouting off stupid culturally insensitive comments.
rank.

VIVA LENA/KRISTY... my TAR All-Stars!

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
In regard to:

7. Hayden/Aaron... I was disgusted with these two, as they ditched Kris and Jon less than 10 yards from the mat and stole the cruise. They'll get their comeuppance for sure. Also, Hayden is annoyingly shrill and Aaron is a prissy queen. Idiots.

You need to look at the Insider videos for this week. Apparently, Jon & Aaron did "rock-paper-scissors" to determine who would be first rather than "race" to the finish, since they were so close together and knew they were in the lead. No matter what you think of H/A otherwise, this was good strategy this early in the race to align themselves with J/K. Also it appears that the 2 teams couldn't jump on the mat together - probably related to the prize awarded for 1st place on the leg.

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-04, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
1.) Kris/Jon (1)
2.) Gus/Hera (3)
3.) Don/Mary Jean (6)
4.) Hayden/Aaron (5)
5.) Freddy/Kendra (4)
6.) Lori/Bolo (7)
7.) Jon/Victoria (9)
8.) Adam/Rebecca (8)

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
No order

Don/Mary Jean - should be put down, too old.
Hayden/Aaron - good
Kris/Jon - good
Freddy/Kendra - ok but he is a little useless
Gus/Hera - lucky and their inability to find locations will be their downfall plus he is fat and old
Lori/Bolo - dumb, dumber, dumbest but they have will power and should last a while
Adam/Rebecca - I was wrong, he is gay. Ok but his fear will knock them out.
Jonathan/Victoria - his yelling is annoying but thye will be defeated because they both are not that smart.

Lena/Kristy - deserved to be out. Maybe not before the grannies but they are dumb. They only did ok before because of their aidi toy boy and they can count. Lena did not look hard enough and was not rolling the hay out enough.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
1. Gus/Hera
2. Lori/Bolo
3. Kris/Jon
4. Freddy/Kendra
5. Adam/Rebecca
6. Don/Mary Jean
7. Hayden/Aaron
8. Jonathan/Victoria

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-06-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.3 - Hay, l have an Ikea - ice gonna do Stockholm"
Limited results are in for the third week (only 12 lvoe entries) and things haven't changed a great deal at the top or bottom - things just shook a bit in the middle. Standings are listed below by name, (last weeks standing) total points-average points (total firsts) <total lasts>

1. Jon/Kris (1) 25 - 2.1 (6) <0>
2. Gus/Hera (3) 33 - 2.8 (3) <0>
3. Hayden/Aaron (6) 41 - 3.4 (1) <0>
4. Freddy/Kendra (7) 53.5 - 4.5 (0) <1>
5. Lori/Bolo (4) 55 - 4.6 (1) <0>
6. Don/Mary (5) 62 - 5.2 (1) <1>
7. Adam/Rebecca (8) 71.5 - 6.0 (0) <1>
8. Jonathan/Victoria (9) 91 - 7.6 (0) <9>

Notes: With fewer lists this week it's possible that this is not as "accurate" as last week as many of the later entires last week skewed the final results. However once again Jonathan and Victoria came very close to having a “perfect” score - this week missing by only 5 points (7 last week). They did increase their percentage of last place votes from 72% to 75%.

Jon and Kris continue to hold down first and Gus and Hera move into the vacated second spot of Lena and Kristy. The big movers of the week were Hayden/Aaron and Freddy/Kendra with both teams moving up three places. In the process they leap frogged over Lori/Bolo and Don/Mary. Don and Mary continued their downward trend - two weeks ago they were tied for third but they aren't impressing the lvoers.

If any late votes come in I'd add them to the totals.

Sigpic by the fantabulous Mon Cherie!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •