The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did You"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-09, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did You"
see me? Finally, after all these years, I get some face time at the beginning of the show!
When all was lost and forgotten, and the rest of you presumptuous rummies have all quit, I am the Last Crab Standing!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did You Prof_ Wagstaff 11-14-09 1
 RE: Did You Dakota 11-15-09 2
 RE: Did You kingfish 11-16-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-14-09, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did You"
And then thet tossed you in a pot of boiling water.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-09, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did You"
Someone the jury might actually want to vote for. Yeah!

A Tribe Creation - Springtime 2008

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-09, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did You"
And in recognition of this momentous occasion, I present you with a Pin(ch) to wear on whatever shell you happen to be using at the moment, and induction into the Coastal Crustaceans Union, the over arching organization that includes the Deep Sea Denizens, the Slimy Octopod Society, the Fraternal Order of Eels, the Swamp Shrimps, and others.

Our immediate goal is to defeat the beach rats and poke holes in all would-be boiling pots. We had never had a Hermit crab join before because no one has really wanted to boil up a mess of you guys, so we are especially proud to welcome the first of your order.

And in your honor we will have a banquet featuring the most disgusting rotten decayed flesh on a bed of moldy Rice, with stinking sea weed on the side. Dig In!

Bon Appétit!

Crabs everywhere unite!! One claw for all!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •