The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-09, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"

THE RULES; The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated number of votes you may award for Contestant Gufus! Should you notice any gufus of dangdumbness for noncontestant stuff, these are Production Gufus, a separate category with its very own designated number of votes you may award. Should you wish to exceed your designated votes, these are Honorary Gufus.

This week you have two (2) Contestant Gufus and two (2) Production Gufus.

Production #1: Hey, way to save some bucks, dredging up the Pirate Masters ship. I mean, you know, that show bombed!

Contestant #1: Mick. Instead of leaving the necklace back at camp you should have left Jaison.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 jbug 10-30-09 1
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 udg 10-31-09 2
   RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Dakota 11-01-09 5
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Riordan 11-01-09 3
   Agree dabo 11-02-09 6
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Dakota 11-01-09 4
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Sunny_Bunny 11-02-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-09, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
The Girly Girls - Maybe you should spend more time trying to like Shambo rather than fussing about her sending Laura to the other tribe. She had to send someone right?
Didn't hear you fussing when Russell sent Shambo.....

Shambo..... Either of the other girly girls would have been a better choice to send on the visit. Laura is the only one that is thinking of playing the game and therefore might try to form an alliance; also the only one that anyone from the other tribe might want to form an alliance with.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Production: Pre-rusted pots and knives as reward prizes?

Contestant: Galu girls for glaring at what's-his-face when he chose the tarp over the point.

Production: The fact that I still don't know these schmucks' names. Aren't we, like, halfway through the season?

Contestant: Shambo as tribe "leader". Not only do you ##### off the other girls on the tribe, but it's obvious to everyone but SHAM what she really is.

Bonus Production: Jiffy for giving hints to Galu after Foa started to figure out the pattern on the puzzle challenge.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-09, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
>Production: Pre-rusted pots and knives as
>reward prizes?

Yea, a cheap shot at Crate and Barrel, I'd say. Or maybe their gripe is with that Ginsu guy.

A Tribe Creation - Springtime 2008

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-09, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
MB, Probst, casting, production, et all for making Survivor jump the shark so badly that nearly no one is watching anymore. I miss the snarky comments.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-09, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Agree"
This edition may have a way to go before sinking into worst edition of all time status, but it's getting worse and worse. This last episode was really boring. Most of the interesting characters are gone, most of those left aren't interesting, it's getting tiresome.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-09 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

I don't feel much like complaining, but I have a good reason. I don't love or hate anyone this season. I don't know how to handle this feeling of not having anyone who can be labeled a total GUFU, dominating the GUFUs all season long. But I'll give a couple thoughts anyhow.

1. The Galu Girls for fuming over Shambo instead of circling the wagons and figuring out a strategy. Where's the scrambling, conniving, kissing up to the guys who voted Shambo as tribe leader? We see this too often when one team dominates in challenges - they forget there's psychological warfare taking place also.
2. Liz, for seemingly doing nuttin' even though she knew she'd be on the block if they lost the IC. Where was her scrambling, conniving and kissing up game? (I'm talking about before they told her Jaison might get the vote, but even after, there was little s, c and ku-ing to seal the deal.)

Production:
I'm going with UDG on these.
1. Brett? Oh yea, he's the young one. Dave? What do we know about Dave? Don't need to go all the way down the list.
2. I'll go with Jiffy giving out clues to Galu once Foa Foa started to figure it out. I'll have to rewind and replay, but I believe my fellow GUFUers.

A Tribe Creation - Springtime 2008

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-09, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
The How soon they forget award goes to the Galu girls. Three days ago, they were huddling together in makeshift hobbit holes to stay warm and semi dry. Yet, when given the choice between a tarp and a point, they glare at Frodo when he chooses to never need a hobbit-hole again.

The Seriously deficient cognizance award also goes to the Galu girls for not figuring out that the guys were up to something when they put Sham in charge. Which brings me to the Best illustration of a Puppet ribbon going to Shambo, who quickly changed her choice of challenge leader when the guy sitting next to her (not so subtly) told her to. And yet the Other.Girls.Missed.It. Honorable mention here because these same girls groused about one of their own being sent to Foa - what, Sham was supposed to send herself?!

Production: In the true spirit of Pirate Master, I'm going to parrot everyone's comments on using the pirate ship as the reward - and NOT giving us the fun of watching Shambo walk the plank.

You know you have a really, really, stupid cast when the host has to do everything but put the first few pieces together for them so they can actually figure out a puzzle challenge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •