The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
Well, her column is quite interesting this week, with juicy spoilers from a number of different shows. But you won't be seeing any of them in this preview text if I can help it.

Okie dokie, here we go:

From maebytonight: Lost! Lost!! Lost!!!
In this week's ep, Claire is terrified that someone is going to take her baby. She refuses to let him out of her sight, so Sun and Charlie must plead with her to get some sleep. Once she agrees, Charlie is stuck with a crying kid and turns to Hurley, who tries to help with a somewhat "unconventional" child-care technique. I love me some Hurley!

From francine: Holy crap. Lost is back! What will happen to Locke and Jack?
Poet, know it? Here's what I know about this Wednesday's episode: During Boone's burial service, Locke shows up and confesses that Boone's death was "my fault." He tells the truth about finding the plane lodged in the tree and how Boone climbed up into it and found the radio. "He was trying to help us. He was a hero." Jack won't be satisfied and attacks Locke right then and there, screaming, "Where were you?! What did you do to him?! You just left him to die!" Charlie and the others have to hold Jack back.

From sunnyfish: Who gets on the Lost raft?
It's supposed to be three men and a child. But no Tom Selleck.

From smilingangel079: Sawyer, Jin, Michael and Walt?
JJ, is that you?

From seba_88: Please, oh, please, tell me Walt dies! I hate him!
And that was the moment lightning struck and killed our beloved Sebastian. For the record, I love Walt, and you really should be concerned about everyone on that raft. Honestly.

From lisann22080: Is Sawyer on the raft?
Yes. Hold me.

From britago: Oh, no, my yummy Sawyer might be lost forever!
I'm gathering a search party. You in?

From tsikou: The radio message thing has us Lost fans in Greece going nuts, and we have bets. The guy on the radio is saying, "We are the survivors of Flight 815," right?
I truly believe that's what the voice said, with the emphasis on we, as in "We are the survivors of Flight 815." And that the voice was not Boone, but it was someone on the island. Got chills yet? If not, keep thinking. And don't forget what Rose told Jacky-poo way back when!

From aerynsboy: I have a feeling that Walt is a little Damien--as in The Omen!
It is no coincidence that his name backwards spells TLAW. Not to mention UOYHTIWGNISSEMOSMI.

From thelostmonster: Is Lost's cliffhanger the greatest cliffhanger of all time? Come on, give us a little tiny clue.
I have not seen it but upon hearing it, I got goosebumps, chills and called my mommy. So, yes.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers volsfan 05-03-05 1
 RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers Farmie 05-03-05 2
   RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers volsfan 05-03-05 3
       RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers Devious Weasel 05-03-05 4
           RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers volsfan 05-03-05 6
               RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers Devious Weasel 05-03-05 7
                   RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers volsfan 05-03-05 8
                       RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers Devious Weasel 05-03-05 9
                           RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers Risti 05-03-05 10
                       RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers calamityc 05-05-05 12
                           RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers joannie 05-05-05 13
                   RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers TeamJoisey 05-04-05 11
       RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers Farmie 05-03-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
1. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 10:19 AM (EST)

What did Rose tell Jack way back when? ETA: never mind...she told him her husband WAS alive. I remember now.

Is it just me or is the previews for this week concentrating on the Locke gets shot but this isn't going to be anything major in the way the season plays out?

Farmie 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
2. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
Thanks for the info, Bebo.

Sometimes I think I live a sorry life. Tomorrow is my 20th wedding anniversary and my dear husband asked me where I wanted to go for dinner. I told him I didn't want to got out but I wanted to stay home and watch LOST...

I've learned alot by reading this forum; things that I didn't pick-up on....but, I have a stupid question -- who is Rose? I just can't picture her. Is it the French woman?

A Goth Original

05-03-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
Rose is the black lady that would just sit and stare into the ocean. Jack went over and talked to her and she insisted that her husband was still alive!

Also, it sounds like Kristen is saying that the peeps on the boat should be in fear for their lives. However, in the spoilerfix.com info it said something like we wouldn't believe what they find. Some speculated that they might find the other survivors from the crash. Now, I am beginning to wonder if they might something life threatening and maybe Walt saves them. What do you all think?

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
The actual text is:

The castaways on the raft are surprised at sea by something unexpected.

So, finding the other survivors could definitely qualify.

05-03-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
For the record, I love Walt, and you really should be concerned about everyone on that raft. Honestly.

This is the part that is interesting.

05-03-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
I'll see if I can find it, but one of her earlier spoilers seemed to hint that one of the people on the raft is the person being written out of the show.

Here it is:

One of the people on that raft I can NOT imagine they would let go ... However, two of the others have already wrapped production in Hawaii. YES. Someone else is getting written off the show.

Also, it just occurred to me, the new regular character makes his first appearance in the finale. I originally thought he was at the airport, but could he be one of the members of the other group of survivors?

05-03-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
This is where Samboohoo and I remembered someone else was getting written out of the show! Thanks DW!

Also, it just occurred to me, the new regular character makes his first appearance in the finale. I originally thought he was at the airport, but could he be one of the members of the other group of survivors?

I like this! Do you think the boat just circles the island or they find the others on another island?

05-03-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
I was thinking either another beach or another raft.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
I speculated awhile back that I think the raft is just going to be pushed back towards the islands to find people - either other survivors or "the others" - around the corner. Don't forget about the Black Rock that's never been found either, people...

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-05-05, 01:51 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
Yep, I think they just may wrap this season up with finding the other survivors, giving them another whole group of characters to explore if they choose that direction.
For the record, Sawyer better not be the one who dies from the raft! If he is fired, I think I will see if he needs a place to live.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-05-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
So is it safe to assume that the next character to die is someone on the raft? That leaves Michael, Walt, Jin, or Sawyer to be killed off.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-05, 02:45 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
Part of that Daniel Roebuck spoiler was that he was growing out his beard, which leads me to believe that he is on the island and not part of the airport scenes.

Farmie 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Latest Kristin Spoilers"
Thanks for the info on Rose! I remember her now.

I like the speculation that other survivors are found by the peeps on the boat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •