The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Little tribute to "The Office"?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-10-05, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Little tribute to "The Office"?"
Anyone else have a little laugh when hearing that someone was going to Slough to buy a paper supply company?

Had to be a little hats off to the show The Office (about a paper supply company in Slough that gets bought out...). Wonder if JJ Abrams was a fan.

Disco ball in the oven

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Little tribute to "The Office"? geg6 02-10-05 1
 Definitely on purpose shakes the clown 02-10-05 2
   RE: Definitely on purpose Canada Girl 02-11-05 4
       regarding Alias shakes the clown 02-11-05 5
           RE: regarding Alias Canada Girl 02-12-05 6
 RE: Little tribute to "The Office"? teddysgirl 02-10-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Little tribute to "The Office"?"
Yeah, I caught that, too. I giggled. It must be Abrams or maybe Dominic Monaghan. It was, after all, part of Charlie's story. Maybe it's something he suggested.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
2. "Definitely on purpose"
>Anyone else have a little laugh
>when hearing that someone was
>going to Slough to buy
>a paper supply company?

...I was gonna post about this today but you beat me to it.

Wonder if
>JJ Abrams was a fan.

...Abrams is definitely a fan. Remember, he had Ricky Gervaise (the star of Office) as a guest star on Alias a couple years ago. I watched that ep on DVD and as part of the special featurs there is a joint interview with Abrams and Gervaise that is really funny.

02-11-05, 01:16 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Definitely on purpose"
I'm currently RUNNING through the Alias seasons on DVD. Always wanted to watch it, and finally started, of course, immediatly addicted.

Just checked the DVD, the episode with Gervaise is the next one I watch, woohoo!

Disco ball in the oven

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
5. "regarding Alias"
>I'm currently RUNNING through the Alias
>seasons on DVD. Always wanted
>to watch it, and finally
>started, of course, immediatly addicted.
>
>
>Just checked the DVD, the episode
>with Gervaise is the next
>one I watch, woohoo!

...you'll be very suprised by his performance. It is nothing like his character on The Office, in fact, its almost the exact opposite.

As for Alias, I too went through all the DVDs recently since I never saw it before. Here is the good news...the first two seasons are great. Here is the bad news...the third season is kind of blah and the current season is downright horrible so far. This week's episode might have been the worst I've ever seen.

02-12-05, 03:36 AM (EST)
6. "RE: regarding Alias"
Damn, stupid JJ spliting up his attention! Focus man (but don't take away Lost. Or Alias.)

Loved Gervaise, watched that one this evening. He's very good. Looking forward to seeing him in Mission Impossible 3 next!

Disco ball in the oven

teddysgirl 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-10-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Little tribute to "The Office"?"
Absolutely! My other favorite TV show EVER!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •