The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Behind the Music?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-11-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Behind the Music?"
I hope we don't have to see a Charlie-centered episode for a long time. It's almost like they've turned his life into a "Behind the Music" special. For a show that seems to shun obvious storylines, Charlie's past life seems to be nothing but one big cliche. The only thing missing is to have the rest of his band crashland on the island so they can have a reunion.

Single-handedly Reversed the Red Sox curse.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 the good news shakes the clown 02-11-05 1
   RE: the good news mrc 02-11-05 2
   Plenty more... J I M B O 02-11-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
1. "the good news"
Hey Bacon, I don't think you have to worry about it anymore, it seems to me like Charlie's backstory is finished. In fact, so far, his is the only story that has been fleshed out in its entirety. So, I would expect the rest of the episodes to focus on all the other characters and answer the rest of the backstory mysteries that haven't been resolved.

As for Charlie, now that his story is done we finally understand why he feels the need to protect Claire so much.

So don't take the simple fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: the good news"
If he weren't a hobbit and if there weren't rumors that he cannot be the one dying, I would suggest that the completion of Charlie's back story was his death knell.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
3. "Plenty more..."
I dunno, we still don't know when he chose to grow a beard...or why he never got braces as a child. And that thing he stole? I'd love to see a half dozen flashbacks on where he sold it and how much it got him. Or even some backstory on Churchill's actual use of it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

WLSFC. Nice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •