The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's up with Jase?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-07-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's up with Jase?"
I despised him in BB5, and I didn't want him to make the All-Stars. But I actually find myself liking him now. Do I need an intervention?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's up with Jase? Lasann 07-07-06 1
 RE: What's up with Jase? samboohoo 07-07-06 2
   RE: What's up with Jase? Savahnna 07-07-06 3
 RE: What's up with Jase? kingfish 07-07-06 4
 RE: What's up with Jase? FishWoman 07-07-06 5
   RE: What's up with Jase? JoshInSGV 07-07-06 7
 RE: What's up with Jase? newsomewayne 07-07-06 6
   RE: What's up with Jase? nazpink 07-07-06 8
   RE: What's up with Jase? Aruba 07-08-06 9
 RE: What's up with Jase? Elaine0 07-08-06 10
   RE: What's up with Jase? Wacko Jacko 07-08-06 11
   RE: What's up with Jase? okaychatt 07-09-06 12
       RE: What's up with Jase? Sues 07-10-06 13
           RE: What's up with Jase? LittleFox 07-12-06 14
 RE: What's up with Jase? SouthernActor 07-12-06 15
   RE: What's up with Jase? orangeblood 07-12-06 16
   RE: What's up with Jase? Elaine0 07-13-06 17
 RE: What's up with Jase? Ellehcar71 07-14-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-07-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
1. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
I guess he is the only one with a new strategy. Plus maybe his girlfriend and child have calmed him. I liked him also. He may be the surprise this year.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
2. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
I think there may be a few of us.

It's Arkie Love

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-07-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
3. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
I don't think you need an intervention. That would mean I do too.

I don't know, maybe's he's intimidated by Janelle?? Or maybe he's mellowed a little. No?? But I like him too. He's seeming more tolerable than some others to me right now.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
4. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
Just give him a little time....

Jase is and ever will be, Jase.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-07-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
5. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
I couldn't believe it either - I could not stand Jase during his season, but he was tolerable last night. Provided he stays away from the ever abhorent Mike, I might just like him this season.

~a summer siggie by syren~

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-07-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
I'm not entirely convinced that Jase has changed his ways. That would probably be giving him too much credit. I think he realized that the strategy he used in BB5 only managed to afford him a swift kick in the a$$ and a quick exit out of the BB house. I'm not sure if Jase has formed an alliance yet. I think I heard someone say (perhaps Alison) that Jase was aligned with Diane and Nakomis. I find this very unlikely. Diane and Jase never got along in BB5, and Nakomis orchestrated his eviction with the Six-Finger Plan. O, maybe this is a case of people from the same season sticking together and putting their drama aside to achieve a common purpose.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-06 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

It's easy to explain. You're a woman. You know what an a-hole Jase was in BB5. Jase now has a gorgeous fiance with a beautiful daughter who he says will soon be his step-daughter. You see what you've hoped you could do your whole life since puberty - a bad boy changed by a woman into a good guy, mixing danger with respectibility. It's a hormonal thing. Of course y'all are swooning.

ETA

Handcrafted by RollDdice

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-07-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
Well, I am definately not "swooning" over Jase...lol, but I do seem to be able to stand him ten times more than the first time his face was plastered on t.v. Jase did mention awhile ago (during the where are they now) that how he was in the BB house was not who he truly is. He even said that he normally wouldn't even hang out with people like Scott. So, being giving a second chance to play and not wanting to play the same strategy has shown a different side to him. I personally, have respect for him putting slutty Allison up on the chopping block.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-08-06, 07:35 AM (EST)
9. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
OUTSTANDING Call, Wayne! You hit the nail right on the head!

Personally anyone who has a hand in putting up the BB Slut and the BB ##### as first nominations moves up several notches in my book.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
10. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
Stand in line for the interventions.

I hated Jase and dreaded him getting back in. I was shocked the other night that he was one of those picked by America.

But so far I have really liked him and even think he's kind of hot. I have to be out of my mind. That scene of Holly feeding him like a little bird keeps creeping into my brain, but I still like him. I need help.

On the other hand, I do still find Boogie a disgusting creature, so maybe I am not completely insane. If he starts to look good to me I hope someone locks me up.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-08-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
I like Jase. Always have and in fact if he weren't on the cast this season I would not of watched. He is cocky in a funny way. Just a very entertaining guy. He has fun pushing buttons of others and just seems to really enjoy things. I find him likable. I also find it very ironic that the same people that bash Jase all love Will....that guy is cocky in an unfunny way. I just wish he would shut up.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-09-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
" he was one of those picked by America."

Call me cynical, but I doubt that he actually had the votes.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-10-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
13. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
I like my Jase crazy.....hope he makes an appearance soon....

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
14. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
I didn't watch his year - but I really like him this year too!

SouthernActor 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
One thing that makes Jase more tolerable this time around is that he is not being influenced by that A$$hole Scott and that idiot Cowboy!!

But one thing cannot be denied about Jase; the man is HOT, HOT< HOT!!! When the camera zoomed in on him last night in that tight white swimsuit during the Dumpster Diving Veto Competition, it took my breath away!!! I hope he spends a lot more time in that swimsuit!!!

orangeblood 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
Does anyone seem to think Janelle has a crush on Jase? She seems very concerned about what he's thinking and keeping him with her.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-06, 06:46 AM (EST)
17. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
One thing that makes Jase more tolerable this time around is that he is not being influenced by that A$$hole Scott and that idiot Cowboy

You forgot Holly. I think those two together disgusted me the most. For now I love him. He is so much calmer this time. Yes, he's very hot.

He's also in a good position in the game right now. He didn't have to pick sides for the vote, Janelle got blamed for the nominatons since she was the one targeted by Danielle/Alison, he got closer to BB6 and being HOH the others don't blame him for hanging around BB6.

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-14-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
18. "RE: What's up with Jase?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-06 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

Does anyone know some more details about his fiance? Maybe somehow someone has access to the picture he had in the HoH room? I've been searching all morning and can't find anything.
I think she might be an old friend of mine. I lost touch with her many years ago. Or perhaps I'm just crazy.....but if it's her, that would be very interesting...and I'd have some interesting insights.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •