The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mizz Eve 368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-31-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
The previews for this week include DT in the boardroom saying, "You should have kept your mouth shut!" Editing, then followed by the now infamous "You're fired!"

I'm not so sure that the person fired is the same person that should have kept his/her mouth shut, but lets think of who has a big mouth.

Amy & Kwame - Both tend to keep their mouths shut and go with the flow. Even in their 1on1 interviews, their opinions tend to be tempered.

Bill - Has recently gotten more mouthy as it becomes clear that he cannot handle stress well, i.e. "hookers" comment. Maybe this will be the week that he actually snaps.

Troy - He never stops talking and spouting those silly countryfied sayings. But he tends to lean towards the funny and rediculous, even when he's being negative.

Nick - Ahhh, the golden boy. This guy never stops putting down others and fluffing up himself. He has consistently attacked his teammates' credibility with his self-righteous indignation.

So the most likely recipients of DT's "you should have kept your mouth shut" statement would most likely be: Nick, Troy, or Bill.

I'm leaning towards the sabotaging Nick.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! Pepito 03-31-04 1
   RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! missygirl3 03-31-04 2
       RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! Bosco 03-31-04 3
           RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! mrc 04-01-04 9
   RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! demandinggirl 03-31-04 6
       RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! Bosco 03-31-04 7
   RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! ohboy 04-01-04 12
 RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! subman 03-31-04 4
   RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! Bosco 03-31-04 5
   RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! demandinggirl 03-31-04 8
       RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! realityshowgeek 04-01-04 10
           RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! Busy Izi 04-01-04 15
           RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! Traces 04-01-04 16
 RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! Monicanada 04-01-04 11
   RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! flower 04-01-04 13
       RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut! Bosco 04-01-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
Hmmm, the preview shots on The Apprentice's home page show five photos and three of them include Amy. My gut instinct tells me that that doesn't bode well for Amy, but I don't see her as having to be told to keep her mouth shut. I think the temperamental Nick packs his carry-on bag this week.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
I HOPE Nick is the one packing his bags this week.

Bosco 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-31-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
I'm leaning to think it is Nick or Troy for sure when DT said that. But preview is misleading. Rememeber when DT said "you were rude, you ARE rude" (this referred to Omarosa) and followed by "you're fired" Sure enough, we thought it was Omarosa but instead it was Jessie gone that week.

I think PMs this week could be Nick and Troy? If you guys see preview they showed Troy, then switched to Nick. They did that in real estate episode, showing Troy and Kat and both were PMs. What do you think?

Bill has a tendency to snap as well. Comparing to the 3 guys remaining he has the least boardroom time. Could stress level explode and he snaps?

Interesting eh?

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
I think it is Bill. He has been showing increasing levels of irritation, and I think he blows tonight. I don't see Amy, Troy, or Nick getting cut loose before the final three.

Bosco--

I got out today just for you.

demandinggirl 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
Even that you see amy screaming at nick I think he will stay in the game I love nick and I want him to win

03-31-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
Talking about Amy screaming, can you guys figure out where that could be? looks like a private jet but I'm not sure.

if it is, it could mean Nick and Amy won the challenge and that's their reward? It could be happy screaming...

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
Lets not forget the way she acted in the boardroom she wanted to defend herself and was pretty lippy she panicks under the pressure of the don you don't know that could be her he is talking about - She begins to Ramble then she says something she shoudln't you just don't know

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-31-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
Oh yes, Please fire Nick..please....please! Bill as my second choice.

03-31-04, 08:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
Guys, this may be just what the preview refers to

Dt "Nick, you should just keep your mouth shut, now Amy is mad at you and don't want to be your girfriend anymore."

or

DT "Troy, you should just keep your mouth shut. Stop selling what's already sold!"

lol just thought I'd share

demandinggirl 81 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
Honey hush Nick ain't getting fire and he's indeed the golden boy

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
I think it's Amy. Remember last week she told The Donald "Nick has a crush on me." That's hopefully what he's referring to. If either of two leave, I will be happy.

Kwame for President!!!

Busy Izi 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-01-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
I think that I agree with you RSG. "Mouth shut" is in reference to Amy's comments in the boardroom last week either about Nick's crush or Bill being her top competitor. I also think that I am starting to agree with the Kwame for president campaign. More out of default than anything else. I've believed from the beginning that he was sort of ineffectual. He hasn't really done anything that would qualify him as a leader or deserving of such an important job. However...he is the least noxious at this point...the others stand out so much that i just want to see them all go. Isn't it Troy that keeps calling Kwame his "boy"...(geez talk about racist ...this is a million times worse and more offensive than Omerosa's dramatic accusation of Erika's "black kettle" comment) Maybe DT is just looking for someone obedient and not a superstar...someone who won't rock the boat or rustle feathers...in that case Kwame is definitly his "man" (not "boy"). Kwame is definitley the most likeable...Go Kawame

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
"I think it's Amy. Remember last week she told The Donald "Nick has a crush on me." That's hopefully what he's referring to. If either of two leave, I will be happy."

I think that the worst mistake Amy made was saying Bill is her toughest competition right in front of Nick. That look on Nick's face said it all.

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
I think the Donald is speaking to Bill.

Created by the amazing J Slice!
RMMW!

flower 97 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
I like nick and amy!!...I hope they are the final two! I still remember nick saying he'll get even or some such thing after sam left!! I think nick was upset at the way sam was treated by everybody and wants to get revenge!!

04-01-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Keep Your Mouth Shut!"
No way! I thought Nick doesn't like Sam?

"Keep your mouth shut" could be direct to someone we just never thought about, could be Amy lol but that doesn't mean the person would get fire either.

Or it could be a part of a joke.

I guess we will see tonight

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •