The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ivanna face"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-03-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ivanna face"
Did anyone see ivanna face when trump annouce that there would be no exemptions for next week. Obvisouly Ivanna just wanted to be PM so she would get an exemption however she was not thinking. Kelly was exempted no need to be pm kevin had 2-0, I vanna was the only who needed to prove herself at this point. I think she was too jealous of jenn to even focus on the task at hand if she had of took control of kevin and kept it at one price they may have pulled it off. But I am so glad she is gone.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 exemptions tannl 12-03-04 1
   RE: exemptions miss_ganda 12-03-04 2
       RE: exemptions smokedog 12-03-04 8
   RE: exemptions lindan 12-03-04 3
   RE: exemptions Tahj 12-03-04 4
       RE: exemptions treena924 12-03-04 5
           RE: exemptions Tahj 12-03-04 7
 RE: Ivanna face Live4Christ 12-03-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-03-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
1. "exemptions"
Hopefully, the Apprentice will do away with giving the players exemptions. All those who had received exemptions did next to nothing on the next task.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-03-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
2. "RE: exemptions"
I agree, those exemptions did nothing but turn the winning PMs into lame ducks during the next task.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-03-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: exemptions"
The reason behind starting this exemption thing was to try to get people to volunteer for the PM position. It's no secret that when a team loses, it's usually the PM that gets canned. So the purpose of the exemption makes more people want to take the chance to grab the brass ring.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-03-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
3. "RE: exemptions"
Except for Bradford and Andy, and Sandy.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-03-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
4. "RE: exemptions"
All those who had received exemptions did next to nothing on the next task.

How can you be sure of that? No one ever said that and it wouldn't be in anyone's best interest to perform that way given the big picture. I'm sure they feel some relief but they would have to know that they still have to be good team players.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-03-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
5. "RE: exemptions"
Avtually yes someone did say it. Carolyn did doing the wash your dog task. I can't remember who she was talking about for sure, but i remmeber her saying taht someone was just standing there doing nothing because they had an exempt.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-03-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: exemptions"
Oh, OK. I kinda remember that now. But even if Carolyn said it we don't know that he/she was doing that for sure. I just have trouble believing that all the PMs with exemptions would just slack off.

Live4Christ 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ivanna face"
She is jealous of Jen, how dare she called jen AND SANDY sluts, when she took off her skirt!?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •