The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"
Another "shouldn't laugh, but I did" story from the broken sick twisted "people" at rotten.com:

Dec 5 1982

Thomas Hart of Detroit, MI dies from the impact of a 14 pound burgundy bowling ball that entered his car through the windshield the previous day. He suffered serious traumatic head injuries. The source of the bowling instrument is unknown.

I do not look past the rotten daily events calendar. Even I have my limits.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Ins... anotherkim 12-05-03 1
 RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Ins... ExInterper 12-05-03 2
   RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Ins... anotherkim 12-05-03 3
       RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Ins... ExInterper 12-05-03 4
 RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Ins... woeisme1 12-05-03 5
   RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Ins... desert_rhino 12-05-03 6
       RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Ins... woeisme1 12-05-03 7
           RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Ins... desert_rhino 12-05-03 8
               RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Ins... woeisme1 12-05-03 11
 not funny cqvenus 12-05-03 9
   RE: not funny ExInterper 12-05-03 10
   RE: not funny woeisme1 12-05-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 08:41 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"

That would be my luck. Not a graceful, sympathy inspiring accident, but the stuff of News of the Weird.

Poor Mr. Hart.

--**giggle**

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"
I just have one question.

Burgundy? Whaa?

Yet another Jslice masterpiece!
ExI loves akim's cool new sig pic. He just hadn't found an opening to say so yet.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 08:51 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"
Burgandy...that's the color of Poho's hair!

--feel free to gush as needed. It's very appropriate at any time

12-05-03, 08:59 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"
Oooh...an open ended gush invitation. hehehehehe....

ExI thinks akim doesn't know what she's gotten herself into.

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-03, 09:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"

This is no intent to hijack your thread cuz I *hearts* Ginger but I can relate to adding insult to injuy. Just got dried out and rid of the funny smell the flood left in it's wake. When 15 minutes ago I started all over again. Not nearly as deep this time cuz thank God and Ashlet, I was ready with my new wet vac.

I feel bad for Mr. Hart but his problems are now over while mine, on the other hand, continue.

You have my permission to laugh at me too. With lvoe of course.

An original Sonny Crockett creation
I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 09:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"
Hey, it's better than getting ripped apart by pitbulls over the course of 15 minutes.

-- JV

I check reality. What do you do?

12-05-03, 09:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"

I stand corrected JV (you are right)and I apologize if I seemed insensitive. I'm sorry for your loss and was not trying to make light of a bad situation.

I would have started my own thread but it seemed like the topic in this one fit my situation and din't want to add another thread to the ones already started today. Can you forgive me?

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 09:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"
nah, i was just yanking your chain.

12-05-03, 10:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Adding Injury (Big Time) to Insult ... or Why They Invented Bumper Lanes"

You have no idea how carppy I was feeling after I read that. I am sometimes such a doofus.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 10:27 PM (EST)
9. "not funny"
I mean, it would be funny to me except that my dad could have died from something like this. Someone threw a brick threw the windshield of his car from an overpass as he drove on the highway below. it landed on his legs so he suffered only some pretty bad bruising, but had he been driving 1 or 2 mph faster and it would've clocked him in the head, and he wouldn't even be here right now.

people are morons.

~ cq

12-05-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: not funny"
Wow...you're right. That isn't funny. And people are morons.

ExI guesses that person's on top of the list of stupid people akim wanted to compile earlier today.

12-05-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
12. "RE: not funny"

You can add me to that list for today. And I'm sorry for your dad's experience. I may be a moron sometimes but not with the intent of malice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •