The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Life is Horrible"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-03-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Life is Horrible"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-07 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

Ya ever wake up in the morning and wonder to yourself "what's the point?". Do you ever take a glance out the window and wonder what kind of sick twisted thing came up with all of this? It's time we vent about the things that drive us nuts and makes us want to start violently swinging at innocent bystanders.

1. People who vent about the price of gas but drive 15-20 miles over the speed limit at all times. These people should be hung.

2. Soccer Moms. Let's face it, soccer sucks. Moms, you are ruining what's left of this country's manliness by driving your little brats back and forth to these sissy games. And you're inflating gas prices, too!

3. People who cry watching the movie "Armageddon". Are you f'n kidding me? That was the biggest pile of donkey crap I've ever seen and you cried at the end of it? I was happy he died. Why couldn't it happen to the whole cast? And I'm pretty sure that flight to space ate up a lot of gas.

4. San Antonio Spurs. Has any team ever had less personality than these guys? I usually like for my sports figures to be on the right side of the law but for once, can't someone from this team get arrested? And I'm pretty sure Eva eats up a lot of gas driving between San Antonio and L.A.

5. Rose MacGowan Movies. Sure, "Grindhouse" was freaking awesome. But Rose is usually in crap, which stinks that I have a crush on her. I watched an entire Lifetime movie just to watch her star in it. I have no gasoline joke to insert here.

So there you have it. Five reasons to end it all now. Are you depressed yet? Good! My work is done.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Life is Horrible agman 06-03-07 1
   RE: Life is Horrible MKitty 06-04-07 26
 RE: Life is Horrible Sagebrush Dan 06-03-07 2
 RE: Life is Horrible MandyM 06-03-07 3
   RE: Life is Horrible qwertypie 06-03-07 4
       RE: Life is Horrible MandyM 06-03-07 5
           RE: Life is Horrible agman 06-03-07 6
               RE: Life is Horrible dragonflies 06-04-07 13
   RE: Life is Horrible bullzeye 06-04-07 16
 RE: Life is Horrible cahaya 06-03-07 7
 RE: What? foonermints 06-03-07 8
 RE: Life is Horrible qwertypie 06-03-07 9
   RE: Life is Horrible Sagebrush Dan 06-04-07 10
       RE: Life is Horrible bullzeye 06-04-07 17
           RE: Life is Horrible qwertypie 06-04-07 30
 RE: Life is Horrible AyaK 06-04-07 11
   RE: Life is Horrible AZ_Leo 06-04-07 12
   RE: Life is Horrible KeithFan 06-04-07 14
   RE: Life is Horrible bullzeye 06-04-07 19
   RE: Life is Horrible bacon 06-04-07 22
 You think your life is horri... Estee 06-04-07 15
   RE: You think your life is h... Sagebrush Dan 06-04-07 18
       RE: You think your life is h... Estee 06-04-07 20
   RE: You think your life is h... sharnina 06-04-07 23
 RE: Life is Horrible Tahj 06-04-07 21
 RE: Life is Horrible miamicatt 06-04-07 24
   RE: Life is Horrible weltek 06-04-07 27
 RE: Life is Horrible Max Headroom 06-04-07 25
 RE: Life is Horrible Lisapooh 06-04-07 28
 RE: Life is Horrible KwietOne 06-04-07 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Life is Horrible"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-07 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

While I don't as a rule wake up and wonder "what's the point" I do have some things that just drive me nuts and it crosses my mind to want to deck someone. Here's the list

1. People who drive 10-15 miles BELOW the speed limit. Don't they know some of us have to be somewhere?

2. People who hate soccer moms. Soccer moms are hot, and go watch a real soccer game(better yet, play in one) and see if ya still think it's a wimpy game.

3. People who don't like that great movie "armageddon". I agree though that I can't believe anyone would cry at the end

4. People who hate the San Antonio Spurs for acting just like the majority of NBA teams, and most sports teams in general for that matter.(I find there are very few sports teams I even care about anymore!)

5. Can't comment on Rose MacGowen cause I don't know much about her.

6. People who don't like to waste gas going to soccer games, launching rockets into space, commuting from San Antonio to Los Angeles or use electricity powering their computer so they can dis Rose MacGowen......(Naw I'm just kidding you about all of number 6 )

7. Did I mention that soccer moms are hot???

Soccer moms are hot

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Life is Horrible"
***smoooch****

thanks Agman...

yes, I am hot, thank you very much

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-07, 08:08 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Life is Horrible"
1. But if we get there faster, we won't use as much gas.

2. I don't know any soccer Moms.

3. Yup, Armageddon svcked.

4. I don't know any soccer Moms.

5. Rose who?

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-03-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Life is Horrible"
Bacon, you crack me up. However, I would never get up if I focused on the negatives! LOL!

Leave those poor soccer moms alone! They are more sane than the hockey moms who have to spend a million dollars on equipment and practices and travelling! EEK!

MM Hockey moms, I give you all the credit in the world! There is no way in hell I could do it!

Cool Tune!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Life is Horrible"
Yeah -- don't they also have horrible 5am rink practise times to get their little darlings to as well?

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-03-07, 08:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Life is Horrible"
YES, and that is another reason why I will never have hockey kids...I am selfish that way. 5 am and I don't get along.

MM Thank goodness my kids have never shown an interest in it or -God forbid- a talent....despite the fact that we have taken them to the rink since they were small.

Cool Tune!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Life is Horrible"
. 5 am and
>I don't get along.

Count your blessings your kids aren't swimmers!!!!!!yikes...4:30 pool time........

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 08:10 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Life is Horrible"
We don't have those way early mornings, yet. But our earliest will be 5am. Hopefully the kids will have their driver's licenses by then.

Seeing them succeed at meeting their goals is all worth it though.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Life is Horrible"
They are more sane than the hockey moms...

Totally agree MM. And some of them (Bonnie Lindros), and just plain insane!

I am very thankful my DS has not shown an interest in hockey. He loves soccer though!

Ahoy matey's, pirate sig courtesy of arrghman!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Life is Horrible"
Gas prices? Soccer moms? Armageddon? The Spurs (or even my hometown Pacers)? Rose somebody-or-other? (*snort*) I rarely name names, but these are no competition against We-All-Know-Who's Most Depressing Site Find of the Week (or even of the Day).

Foo dogs by tribe.

What's depressing is I can't even remember the new Pacers coach's name. And that's a good reason for them to end it, not me.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: What?"
I obviously live on a different planet.

*rockets off*

06-03-07, 09:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Life is Horrible"
1. After finally getting the aquarium set up the way I like it (it's been a 10 year process), I just noticed one of the fish has ICK.
2. The new WKRP in Cinncinati DVD release has the musical content editted (cause they were too cheap to pay for royalty rights). So instead of great songs, you get insipid, anonymous guitar riffs (the Flying Turkey giveaway episode still made me laugh so hard it triggered my asthma)
3. The pollen count here is really high so my allergies are giving me grief.
4. The kids finished all the good quality icecream, leaving me with the inexpensive carp that is in the gallon pails (you know the stuff with so much filler, it never even melts completely).
5. My son has developed a taste for foam, so after we got him to stop eating carpet underlay, he got into my expensive crafting stamp sets and proceeded to eat the rubber off of several of the alphabet pieces (at least he chose the more popular T and E and N to eat, rather than X or Z)
6. Son's farts are so rank now (see number #5) that my eyes water and paint is peeling.
7. Son's allergies are also bad, but it is been extremely difficult to give him any medicine. Maybe we should mix it with foam.

And tomorrow is Monday. Have a great one.

06-04-07, 00:09 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Life is Horrible"
Foam eating is good for the complexion and even better for keeping Mommy from getting bored in her spare time.

WKRP with the wrong music??? How cheap is that?
Have you heard the trivia about that series — especially what Gary Sandy and Loni Anderson were doing in the dressing room between takes??
And, Gary Sandy simply did not age well at all. Poor guy.

*Looks up in the air* What could the letters be spelling? W......K.......there's an R.......
One of the best comedies of that time. Even I wasn't so gay as to not have a crush on Bailey.

Will is more important than skill.
—Mohammed Ali

06-04-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Life is Horrible"
WKRP with the wrong music??? How cheap is that?

Reminds me of the movie theatre in Korea that was shoing "The Sound of Music". Apparantly, the manager decided the movie was too long, so he edited all the songs out!

06-04-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Life is Horrible"
I could see maybe not springing for every piece of music, but a few should have been (I've only seen a few eps), like the very first song Johnny played during the format change, and when Les is getting ready for his date with Jennifer at the Silver Sow awards.

Sigged by the High and Mighty Snidget

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 02:04 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Life is Horrible"
People who hate soccer should be condemned to watch the entire 162 games played this year by the Kansas City Royals, followed by the 2007 Oakland Raiders, followed by the 2007-8 Boston Celtics. Maybe seeing American sports at their most inept will help broaden your perspectives.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-04-07, 02:55 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Life is Horrible"
No Arizona Cardinals or Phoenix Coyotes? Or would that cross the line into cruel and unusual punishment?

A tribephyl original

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Life is Horrible"
As long as we wouldn't be required to cheer for those teams it would be a win for us. Sorry AyaK, just not my cup of tea- but I don't hold a grudge against those that do, and I do enjoy the World Cup finals.

Recycle your sigpics!

06-04-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Life is Horrible"
I am already on record as being a (novice) soccer fan. Lucky for me, Toronto now has its own MLS team - Toronto FC. Who have been highly entertaing and not as crap as everyone was expecting!

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Life is Horrible"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-07 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

People who like soccer should be run over with a car multiple times. How can anyone support the embarrasement that was the World Cup last year? Faking injuries, headbutting opponents, the whole thing being determined by penalty kicks. What a debacle. I'd rather watch the Oakland Raiders play the Kansas City Royals in a basketball game at Boston Garden before I'd watch 5 minutes of a soccer game.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
15. "You think your life is horrible?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-07 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

Consider the case of Dieter Bayer, a innocent German man taking a vacation in Sweden, who found himself in a hotel bathroom lacking a bathtub stopper and desiring to take a bath. But what to plug the drain with, you ask? Well, wadded-up washcloths are of dubious efficiency at best, and we all know that the German national character likes things efficient. So he decided to use something that was ever more handy, something with a comprehensive seal: the toilet plunger.

Dieter took his bath. Got up to exit. And perhaps he was sitting with his back to the normal opposite direction, or maybe he got twisted around, but he says he definitely stumbled somehow and no matter how he got there, the results are kind of hard to argue with because he --

-- well --

-- sort of impaled himself --

-- through the most convenient portal available if you were to, say, fall backwards and sit down in the tub very suddenly --

-- and you'd think that at this point, calling someone for help is kind of a must, because the plunger handle is -- inserted -- to a degree that'll eventually take eight hours of surgery to remove, but on the other hand, you've got a plunger sticking out of your rear and the number of witnesses you want for this event has got to be pretty low...

...so you've got to figure it may have taken a little while before he yelled for help...

...and got his name and case splashed all over the international news services...

Your life is presumably better than his. And a lot less publicized.

Heard it on the radio this morning. The story is verifiable. The authenticity of the fall is not, but that's his story and he's sticking to it.

06-04-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
18. "RE: You think your life is horrible?"
At least it's handy now. Whenever he needs it, there it is.

Will is more important than skill.
—Mohammed Ali

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
20. "RE: You think your life is horrible?"
He may have also just created a new form of squat-thrust exercise.

The Pilates cult really needs somewhere to go.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-04-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
23. "RE: You think your life is horrible?"
Here's a link to that story.

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=189692

Words must be weighed and not counted.

Shar's World

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-04-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Life is Horrible"
Dude! Seriously, get help!

Tribe rocked my sig!

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Life is Horrible"
Ya ever wake up in the morning and wonder to yourself "what's the point?"

Not any more, no.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Life is Horrible"
Seriously, even when he snores?

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Life is Horrible"
Sorry, soccer doesn't do it for me either. I can think of many better things to do than watch a soccer game for 90 minutes, when everyone knows it will end in a nil-nil tie.

Why do the announcers get so excited and shout GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!! Because they're excited that someone scored, since it happens about once every four matches.

/rant

We now resume our regularly-scheduled programming.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Life is Horrible"
You just need a sweet little furry kitten and a cup of hot cocoa.

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-04-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Life is Horrible"
Or the guy who decided to talk crap about me on an e-mail, and accidentally send it to ME.

Talk about horrible...did anyone see the MTV Movie Awards show? I mean, c'mon...an award for a movie no one has even seen yet award? Talk about the most overblown obvious movie plug in EVER.

Kobe Bryant

Totally agree for #1. I wonder. I'm drivin' about 5 miles over the speed limit, while SUV's and other gas guzzlers are speeding by at about 15 above. I mean, WTF?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •