The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why is this a big deal?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-16-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why is this a big deal?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-06 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-16-06 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

As you know I loves me my gossip web sites (esp. perezhilton.com)....I also read the post Page 6 everyday. Todays blind item was this....

WHICH pop-singing sensation likes to troll the Internet for gay quickies? After one unsafe session, his homo hook-up contacted a tabloid to sell his sordid story and offered a DNA-encrusted washcloth as proof. If the truth comes out, the singing idol's fans, mostly middle-aged housewives, will be very upset . . .

The answer is a former American Idol-er. Can you guess who? This poor guys rep for liking boys has been bandied about on the web....and now his "lover" is selling him out to the tabloids. See www.perezhilton.com and go through todays posts for more details. Be warned, there's a weiner shot.

My big question? (Well, 2 questions actually)
Why do people care about this guys sexual preference? and
Why, in 2006, does he want to stay in the closet?

ETA: Spelling!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 defamer.com sorgee 01-17-06 1
   RE: defamer.com DooWahDitty 01-17-06 5
 RE: Why is this a big deal? Bebo 01-17-06 2
 RE: Why is this a big deal? Lasann 01-17-06 3
 RE: Why is this a big deal? frisky 01-17-06 4
   RE: Why is this a big deal? Glow 01-17-06 6
       RE: Why is this a big deal? frisky 01-17-06 8
 RE: Why is this a big deal? iwannabearealitystar 01-17-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
1. "defamer.com"
i like perezhilton, but defamer.com is my fav. i like the super snarky comments and the summary style.

as for clay, maybe he is comfortable in the closet. some people (straight or gay)aren't comfortable with the details of their sex/love life being out in the open.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-17-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
5. "RE: defamer.com"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-06 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

I don't like PerezHilton.com. It's too snarky and downright mean for my taste. Defamer walks the edge of that line, is more acceptable to this palate and I often enjoy reading it.

As for your question, it shouldn't matter but it does. PerezHilton goes over the top on the Clay item. There is a special place in karma-ville for those who intentionally profit from the pain of others.

As unlikely as it may seem, there are thousands (millions?) of people who haven't a clue that Tom Cruise and others may well be gay and like Bebo said, it would matter to them were it proven to be true. It's a shame that people are forced to live highly stressful double lives.

A Cygpic

ETF: typo

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-06, 07:29 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Why is this a big deal?"
As someone from the same hometown, I am not at all surprised that he wants to keep those sort of details private. While there are many people around here who wouldn't care one bit, there is still quite a bit of ignorance, and it would definitely have an adverse effect on his career.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-17-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Why is this a big deal?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-06 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

"a DNA-encrusted" - there's always one in the crowd. Unfortunately he will be a "Monica" for a while, a celebrity for his perverse behavior!

edited 'cause'!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Why is this a big deal?"
Until I got to the American Idol clue, I thought it was Ricky Martin.

Rolly made this.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Why is this a big deal?"
Ha! So did I. *snicker*

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Why is this a big deal?"
I told you. Same.Effing.Litter.

Rolly made this.

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-17-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Why is this a big deal?"
I don't think Ricky Martin is straight either, but then again none of the hot ones are! Clays "christian" fan base would probably lose it if he turned out to be gay! Like Bebo said, some people would find this to be intolerable.

Apparently, he also had a fling with Reichen (sp?) from TAR-there was a whole thing with Clay calling R on the set of that crappy E movie thing..God Bless Clay--Reichen is very good looking!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •