The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'RE NOT ME..to Jill"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sandrasprecious3 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'RE NOT ME..to Jill"
I don't know about everyone else but I for one think Jill should be thankful for that!

Allison is sooooo full of herself. She sounds as though she's tooting her own horn, feeling the need for more recognition for yet another thing that she does to make herself look good.

If it was exceptable to be like YOU miss Alley, then IV wouldn't be on your rear end about being a people pleaser all the time.....uuuuggggghhhhhh.

My name is Allison and I'm a people pleasing, always cleaning to avoid myself, winno!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'R... thebutterflyeffect 12-02-05 1
   RE: Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'R... NoahsMom 12-02-05 2
 RE: Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'R... snowflake2 12-02-05 3
   RE: Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'R... SeasonedRefinement 12-03-05 4
 RE: Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'R... stinkykris 12-03-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thebutterflyeffect 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'RE NOT ME..to Jill"
I truly hate A-LUSH-in (whoever coined that is brilliant). She's a hag, a cow, a drunk, and I hate her. She is phony to the extreme. She looks like Liberace in drag. She behaves as if she is still in seventh grade, right down to the ridiculous nickname "Allie." (More like, "Gag me.")

Being from a family with a long and colorful history of alcoholism, let me add my voice to the chorus of those who say that a person can absolutely be a drunk when drinking wine. The method of getting intoxicated is irrelevant; it's the action of having to get intoxicated that matters. Alushin is a delusional fool.

I also get the feeling that this "drinking problem" and all of this "denial" has been trumped up greatly by Bawlison as a means of extending her time in the SO house.

Messucka and XXXtina claim to be "bestest buds 4-ever!" with Alushin, yet they will not confront her about her drinking? True friends who really love you do what is in your best interests.

I remember way back in the day when I was in college, a guy from my circle of friends had a really serious drinking and drug problem. He hid it from all of us for a really long time. Eventually it outed itself as he behaved increasingly erratically, stole money from a couple of us, got kicked out of his apartment, and so on. It was terrible. The group of us had to give him an ultimatum: get your life together or you can't be a part of the group any longer. Our ultimatum was met with anger, screaming, crying, and accusations that we were the worst people in the world. He kept drinking and drugging; we made good on our promise and cut him out of our lives. It was so hard, because we loved him so much.

Sure enough, he hit rock bottom about six months later, when his own mom and dad kicked him out of the house. He lived in his car for a couple of weeks before it was repossessed. He was then homeless. One day he just showed up in the lobby of a hospital, disheveled, crying, and saying, "Please help me, I need help. I'm an alcoholic and a drug addict." He had no money, no resources, and nowhere else to turn. Still, the hospital took him in and placed him in their rehab program.

He got clean. He got a new lease on life. He did it all himself. He has been clean and sober for 14 years now. He is happily married and has two beautiful sons. He also says that our circle of friends are the best friends he could have ever wished for. He now understands that we loved him enough to show him that he had a real problem, and that he had to fix that problem himself. He did, and he has never looked back.

NoahsMom 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'RE NOT ME..to Jill"
Butterfly,

Thank you so much for that story. It honestly touched my heart. My dad has been a self proclaimed "functional alcoholic" (which I heard Alison call herself the other day) and my family has struggled with it all of our lives. I have recently taken control of my drinking and although I know it is something that I want to do it is so very hard to give up something that you are accustomed to doing, you know?

Thank you for that insight into your friend's life. It gives me hope that I can make it and be the wife and mother that I want to be and know I can be without my "crutch".

Happy Holidays to you!
Karyn

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'RE NOT ME..to Jill"
LOL...if I was Jill, I would've answered with a resounding THANK GOD!!

I love the way Allison makes such an effort to portray herself as a clean freak, but I remember in one shot where they showed her bed, she had crap strewn all over the nightstand, etc. Didn't look look like the room of a clean freak to me.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-03-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'RE NOT ME..to Jill"
You know, I thought she said "well, you're not me". But even for her, that was too much. I convinved myself that she said, "well, you're not neat". Wow.

How can ANYONE say this woman has a problem with self-esteem? I think she should have picked something more believable, like "I have a superiority complex...and I don't want to get over it".

An All Inclusive Greeting! Happy Holidays!

Unconditional love heals - big time

stinkykris 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-03-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Allison's Statement: WELL YOU'RE NOT ME..to Jill"
Well, you're not me...
(Subtext) Well, you're not the ideal....which is me of course....I am the standard that you should strive towards....

That was my take anyway

~Kris
www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •