The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim, Josie, and a whole bunch of things"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

georgesgirlnumber1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-03-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kim, Josie, and a whole bunch of things"
I really miss Rana. I thought I might have missed an episode where someone explained where she was. I also had a problem when DeBOrah was on. Boy, did she irritate the heck out of me. Why would someone want to be on the show who had no intention of cooperating and was only going to lie and be secretive? And, how come they couldn't see that in her when she was interviewed for the show? AND, does anyone agree with me that some of these people need a whole new wardrobe? I know Kim is supposedly rich, etc. But, come on, can't someone tell her that her clothes DON'T fit her? Both she and Josie seem to think that they have to wear something that stretches to the extreme and forms to every fold and crease they own. Gees, come on. I have to say that I really did like the show better during the previous years, not sure why, but it seems that these people spend all their time painting pictures, etc. Last year and the year before, they were actually out there practicing doing things, and getting experience. And, Josie, last year she cried all through it and was desperately in love with Jonathon...this year she is crabby, crabby, crabby and for a bit was desparately in love with the father of the baby, then she was totally off men.She went from crying all through the show to crabbing all through the show. Ok, I'm done blowing off steam. I'm still hooked on the show, but I really liked it better before. I feel horribly sorry for Maureen, but I know what she means when she says she's afraid that if she lets her grief go, it will never stop. Still, I have to wonder when it stops being all about Maureen, and becomes part of being a "couple" with her husband who is at home going through this whole thing, emotionally, by himself. But, I agree, she has to get it out.

Looking forward to comments from you guys.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kim, Josie, and a whole bunch o... aggiesjc 11-04-04 1
   RE: Kim, Josie, and a whole bunch o... aggiesjc 11-04-04 2
       RE: Kim, Josie, and a whole bunch o... georgesgirlnumber1 11-04-04 3
   RE: Kim, Josie, and a whole bunch o... georgesgirlnumber1 11-04-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aggiesjc 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-04-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Kim, Josie, and a whole bunch of things"
I agree. I liked it better last season, too, when the goals were more tangible and the exercises more practical. Last season, those ladies actually accomplished numerous practical things, and gained defined skills. This year, it's all very touchy-feely, and even though that's an important part of life, it doesn't accomplish some of the most important steps, such as securing a job or exploring a career. I think they're going to have Josie graduate to go live with her mother (three generations of women living together, Josie, mom and baby - awwww!), and she still won't have a job. They showed her beginning to investigate the child support option, but why haven't they really delved into that? I liked the practical approach from last season much better!

aggiesjc 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-04-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Kim, Josie, and a whole bunch of things"
Oh, yeah. I, too, am repulsed by Kim and Josie's choice of clothing. Whatever happened to good taste and modesty?

11-04-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Kim, Josie, and a whole bunch of things"
What happened to good taste and modesty? The same thing that happened to a man taking his hat off when he enters a building, or a man knowing how to hold a fork when he eats instead of holding it like a steamshovel! People just don't care anymore. But, I still fail to see how they think that every bulge and "shelf" makes them look good. I'm with you.

11-04-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Kim, Josie, and a whole bunch of things"
Absolutely! I don't dislike Lyanla (sp?), but I really miss Rana. I think they were much more goal oriented last year. I feel very sorry for Maureen, but it seems that the only aim they have for her is to cry. She'll have to do that, it's true, but they don't have her doing any other exercises (going to a person/group that has lost children?) to show her she won't fall to pieces. Not sure what their aim is here. Dr. Stan is ok too, but they need Rana back. I'm kind of sick of Rhonda's new makeup and expressions. Rana had such caring. Maybe they should have those of us at home pitching in and helping! I could wear all my fears/bad habits, etc. around my neck for a month and still nothing would disappear! )

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •