The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This season too contrived"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

princes110 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-30-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"This season too contrived"
IMO this season is too rehearsed and staged. It seems to me that the house guests and coaches rehearse the scenes then go for a take. Also, this season I feel the coaches think they know it all. Rhonda has shown little compassion and appears to be more of a dictator/prison guard/disiplinarian than a coach. I liked it better when the coaches struggled along with the house guests than now when they have all the answers at the drop of a hat.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This season too contrived Sharon_L 10-31-05 1
   RE: This season too contrived AshLanie 11-01-05 4
 RE: This season too contrived realitywatch 10-31-05 2
   RE: This season too contrived cozyk 10-31-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-05, 03:25 AM (EST)
1. "RE: This season too contrived"
Your header says it all. I feel the same way.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
4. "RE: This season too contrived"
nodding n agreement but after all the show, which is suppose to b a reality one, does have two past soap opera writers on its staff. I can't imagine being on staff, getting paid, to do nothing. if that is the case i want a job with them...

realitywatch 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
2. "RE: This season too contrived"
I totaly agree, last season the lc's at least showed some compassion, this year they are trying to hard to prove a point and to be right. Some of the hg's are annoying but at times I think the lc's are just making them feel worse. It does seem to staged,like when Rhonda was walking through the house and sitting out in the driveway looking for Lisa when she was late, you could total see that Rhonda was over acting.

cozyk 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-05, 08:03 PM (EST)
3. "RE: This season too contrived"
>
It does seem
>to staged,like when Rhonda was
>walking through the house and
>sitting out in the driveway
>looking for Lisa when she
>was late, you could total
>see that Rhonda was over
>acting.

I thought it looked like Rhonda was just fed up with the same ole same ole. She is big into accountability and responsibility. I didn't blame her. Like Rhonda's time was not as important as Lisa's. Lisa's sence of intitlement just rubs me the wrong way.

It's not what they call you.
It's what you answer to.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •