The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"
Hawkeye 10- TAR Finale

Well it seems the dust has settled a little around here, so now I would like to introduce the Hawkeye 10 for the season finale of the Amazing Race. Try your hand at answering the following questions in the snarkiest (yet PG-13) fashion that you can muster.

1. Kelly told us in confessional that Ron would be missing out on something if he didn't recognize her attributes that she displayed while running this race together...What attributes was she trying to accentuate for him?

2. Rob has been quoted in the past as having a lucky horseshoe up his ass. At what point in the race did the horseshoe disappear, and where did it go?

3. At the bridge jumping roadblock Amber was supposed to take a 30' jump off the bridge and into the water. So why did she follow Rob down the hill?

4. Uchenna and Joyce seemed extremely uncomfortable begging for money, why?

5. Which team that didn't make the final 3 would have had the easiest time with the Limbo roadblock, and which team would have had the hardest time, and why?

6. Ron made the comment "It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack of needles" when he and Kelly were looking for the onions. What did he mean?

7. At the golfing detour Amber made the comment "These are nice balls... my father would be impressed." What was she referring to?

8. After the onion chopping at the 3 Dives Jerk Shack Ron made the comment "I finally got to put my onion chopping skills to good use." and then after the golf detour he said "I really suck at golf" Why is Ron good at chopping onions and not good at golf. And conversly, why did Kelly suck at chopping onions but was a good golfer?

9. Pick any team that wasn't in the top 3 and tell me what were their thoughts as they stood at the finish line waiting for the first team to arrive.

10. Why is it that Uchenna and Joyce wanted to win the money so bad?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale Snidget 05-14-05 1
 RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale ARnutz 05-14-05 2
 RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale Molaholic 05-14-05 3
 RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale cahaya 05-16-05 4
 RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale Seana 05-17-05 5
 RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale Bebo 05-17-05 6
 RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale Cygnus X1 05-18-05 7
 RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale Max Headroom 05-19-05 8
 RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale pax 05-19-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
1. "RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"
1. Kelly told us in confessional that Ron would be missing out on something if he didn't recognize her attributes that she displayed while running this race together...What attributes was she trying to accentuate for him?

Her ability to smile by putting Vasaline on her teeth and the ability to tape bikini bottoms to her butt in a strategic manner

2. Rob has been quoted in the past as having a lucky horseshoe up his #####. At what point in the race did the horseshoe disappear, and where did it go?

He dropped just before getting on the plane to Miami and Joyce slipped and went right up

3. At the bridge jumping roadblock Amber was supposed to take a 30' jump off the bridge and into the water. So why did she follow Rob down the hill?

Amberbot3000 is incapable of independant action

The, "We shoot beggers on sight," here lecture they got while clearing customs

5. Which team that didn't make the final 3 would have had the easiest time with the Limbo roadblock, and which team would have had the hardest time, and why?

Debbie/Bianca easiest as they bend over like that for anybody. Lynn/Alex the hardest because they are good at bringing up the rear

6. Ron made the comment "It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack of needles" when he and Kelly were looking for the onions. What did he mean?

When he was in the Army in Iraq they were surrounded by haystacks of needles

7. At the golfing detour Amber made the comment "These are nice balls... my father would be impressed." What was she referring to?

I'm sorry the your post is no longer PG13 warning sirens kept going off

8. After the onion chopping at the 3 Dives Jerk Shack Ron made the comment "I finally got to put my onion chopping skills to good use." and then after the golf detour he said "I really suck at golf" Why is Ron good at chopping onions and not good at golf. And conversly, why did Kelly suck at chopping onions but was a good golfer?

All the KP duty he kept getting for plotting to be taken as a POW to get out of the army so didn't get a chance to play golf with the rest of his unit. In real life everyone knows to keep all knives away from Kelly and going golfing with the judges provides plenty of oppotunity to sleep your way to the beauty queen title.

9. Pick any team that wasn't in the top 3 and tell me what were their thoughts as they stood at the finish line waiting for the first team to arrive.

Chuck/Ryan "Hey y'all watch this!!"

With Enron on your resume work is hard to come by.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
2. "RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"

Her nasty, whiny, b!tchy drama queen antics.

2. Rob has been quoted in the past as having a lucky horseshoe up his ass. At what point in the race did the horseshoe disappear, and where did it go?

It disappeared when he inadverently told Meredith & Gretchen about the earlier flight to Turkey that he thought didn't really exist. The horseshoe got a direct flight to Puerto Rico and waited for Uchenna & Joyce to pick it up.

That's just what sheep do, they follow.

They have already had to do it to pay their bills when they lost their jobs.

Easiest: Patrick or Alex ~ they have a lot of experience bending over.

Hardest: Ryan & Chuck ~ did you see those beer bellies?!?

I have no bloody idea!

No fair! You said to keep it PG-13!!! must.control.myself.

Ron's good at chopping onions because he was put to work in the kitchen when he was held captive. Kelly was better at golf because she's had a lot of time to spend doing frivolous things!

Brian & Greg: "Ooooh! Megan & Heidi are here! I bet we can get them to share a hotel room again!"

They were going to give it to Rob & Amber as a wedding gift, but it turns out they weren't invited, so they decided to keep it!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"
That she really really really wishes for world peace and hopes to really really really help children.

Strangely enough, it was in the backpack left on the plane. It's powers were just geared up to acknowledge hidden meaning in the "King of Havana" clue, too.

Llama flash-back. She just had to spit at him one more time.

They were afraid that folks might confuse them with Hare Krishnas, both being bald and all.

From TAR 6 (if I may) -- Charla would be unbeatable. Meredith would have had the toughest time since he just got back on the little blue pill (winkwinknodnod).

It's one of those North Carolina gems that means the same thing as "It's just like huntin' with a dog that don't hunt." Or, in other words -- "I just gotta flap my gums with some innane down-home sounding rubbish that makes me look smarter than I really is."

Little known fact; Amber's father was the home plate umpire at game 7 of the Yankees/Red Sox ALCS. He just called the balls in favor of the Sox for the heck of it.

"Onion Chopping" is really Helicopter Pilot POW code for something non-PG13. Kelly's golfing skills were a byproduct of her years working as a B-Girl in Augusta, Georgia.

Meredith/Gretchen "Why are we all standing here clapping? Why aren't we getting ready for our tapioca pudding and tonight's episode of McGiver? It's nearly 4 o'clock -- we should be at Denny's for dinner ... Uhh, did I just wet myself again?"

They had to payoff the AA gate agent and pilot in a hurry.

Yet another Syren gem © MMV
Now siggie-comment free!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"

Her ability to turn invisible. (How we wish she had!)

2. Rob has been quoted in the past as having a lucky horseshoe up his #####. At what point in the race did the horseshoe disappear, and where did it go?

The Horseshoe Conspiracy is another one of the 101 Romber Conspiracy Theories that did not pan out.

Rob was singing "Jack and Jill went down the hill...", which was mercifully cut by CBS editors.

Deja vu. After losing their jobs with Worldcom and Enron, they had to beg for money then, and afterwards swore to The Old Man Up In The Sky they'd never do it again.

Easiest: Meredith & Gretchen (don't be fooled, they have years & years of experience)
Hardest: Lynn & Alex ("we're not used to bending in this direction")

It's like trying to find brains in Kelly's head.

Her mother's recipe for preparation of spaghetti and meatballs.

Ron plans to be a aproned house-husband while Kelly plans to live it up at the country club looking unsuccessfully for a rich husband.

Every team: Remember not to say a word about the Great CBS (Combined Betting Scheme) Conspiracy

With Enron and Worldcom stock so worthless, they planned to buy out both companies and fire their former bosses and conspiring coworkers not already in jail.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"
1. Her ability to nag.
2. Her desire to be treated with respect while showing none.
3. Her ability to resort to tears or stony silence when she doesn’t get her way.

2. Rob has been quoted in the past as having a lucky horseshoe up his ass At what point in the race did the horseshoe disappear, and where did it go?
It disappeared at the airport when they couldn’t get on the plane to San Juan. Perhaps it was stowed safely in the overhead compartment and then left, where attendants might think it was a bomb.

Because there were no signs in the shape of arrows that said “Jump” on them. There were? Oh, well…I don’t know then.

It reminded them too much of trying to get their paycheques from their previous employers.

OK, wait I need a moment to laugh at the visual of Gretchen. OK, back.

Easiest time: Hmmm…who seemed easy? Megan/Heidi or Brian/Greg.
Hardest time: Really, either Ryan or Chuck would have been the funniest to watch. But the limbo is about being flexible, so I think Ray would have had the toughest time.

Onions and needles are exactly like each other. Duh.

The golf balls they were hitting. Sheesh. What did you think?

Ron had onion chopping lessons in the army, but there were no golf pros in his unit.
Kelly earned a free golf lesson coupon when she redeemed 100 Clearasil UPC codes. For the cooking lessons (Course 1, Chopping and Mincing) you have to send in 100 receipts from a therapist who deals with meglomania issues.

Patrick: "Uchenna and Joyce, Uchenna and Joyce..."
Lynn/Alex: "Uchenna and Joyce, Uchenna and Joyce..."
Ray: "At least they're not old, at least they're not old..."
Ryan/Chuck: "I hope it's that nice all-American couple. They'd sure make Dubya proud."
Debbie/Bianca: "We need to make sure the camera gets a shot of our shirts with our names printed right over our oobies."

Gosh, it was something about kids…umm…did they mention the reason?

Thanks, KO! You sure were busy this week! And thanks to Cygnus for organising!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"
As always, I reply before reading others. My apologies to you if I repeated your answer, and yes, that is a quick way to determine if you need to seek professional help. After all, if great minds think alike, just think what it says if you think like me.

Anything that she could cover in someone else's lipstick. Oh, and she knows how to do the pageant wave. That's an important trait in assessing marriagability.

It fell in love with the roaming gnome.

Because he didn't tell her not to.

Like having to beg for anything is ever fun. Ask Mr. Bebo.

Easiest - Lynn and Alex
Hardest - Meredith and Gretchen (obvious reasons), Susan and Patrick (the umbilical cord would have gotten in the way)

Funniest - the Brothers! Especially in their non-elimination outfits.

6. Ron made the comment "It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack of needles" when he and Kelly were looking for the
onions. What did he mean?

Shut up, Kelly.

If I went there, I'd have to ban myself. Not pretty. Don't make me go there.

8. After the onion chopping at the 3 Dives Jerk Shack Ron made the comment "I finally got to put my onion chopping skills to
>good use." and then after the golf detour he said "I really suck at golf" Why is Ron good at chopping onions and not good at golf. And conversly, why did Kelly suck at chopping onions but was a good golfer?

Ron has trouble golfing because it takes commitment to complete 18 holes.

Kelly is a good golfer because fashion is such an important facet of the sport.

9. Pick any team that wasn't in the top 3 and tell me what were
their thoughts as they stood at the finish line waiting for the first team to arrive.

Brian: Should I hit on Kelly?
Greg: Dude, don't hit on Kelly.

Brian: Should I hit on Amber?
Greg: Dude, don't hit on Amber.

Debbie: Should I hit on Kelly?
Bianca: Dude, don't hit on Kelly.

Since they're already married, they can't cash in on a wedding show.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"

Kelly's attributes, yes! Well, um, let's see . . . there's her beauty -- wait, no, that's not it . . . and her charm -- oops, sorry, wrong racer . . . and how she was sooo prepared to break down and cry when Ron proposed to her on national TV . . . Let me get back to you.

Look for the remnants somewhere on the seat of an American Airlines jet en route from San Juan to Miami.

She thought Rob had just paid a local to do the jump for her.

It reminded them too much of Monday morning at Enron/Worldcom.

Too bad Deana and Patrick weren't a team; her "sucking it up" and his sniveling would have been perfect.
Easiest: Megan and Heidi. Their heads wouldn't have gotten in the way. (As if they ever.)
Hardest: Brian and Greg. While thin and wiry enough, it would be completely impossible for the bros without the requisite supply of Cuervo.
(Surprisingly, Ryan and Chuck would have done well with the limbo. They'd have found a way to use air to raise the bar while passing underneath.)

He was referring to what it felt like the last time he tried to hug Kelly.

They were similar to the meatballs he made in her spaghetti, which she stopped eating sometime after age 9. (Can't make it funnier and stay PG-13)

8. After the onion chopping at the 3 Dives Jerk Shack Ron made the comment "I finally got to put my onion chopping skills to good use." and then after the golf detour he said "I really suck at golf" Why is Ron good at chopping onions and not good at golf. And conversely, why did Kelly suck at chopping onions but was a good golfer?

Well, Ron's had plenty of experience being on KP (oh and BTW, did I tell you that Ron was a POW in Iraq?). But swinging a golf club requires coodination, poise, and fluid movement. Not that Kelly possesses any of these traits, even though she's a former beauty pageant winner. I guess she was ready to wield the "big stick" in the household had she and Ron remained an item. And what "beauty queen" is going to foul up her hands with onions? You do that with your breath

Brian: "Oh, cool, soon we get to do Megan and Heidi again."
Greg: "Dude, we did them all through Sequesterville."
Brian: "Oh, yeah, I forgot. -- GO UCHENNA AND JOYCE!"

Have you seen how much Mr. Ray's Hair Weave charges these days?

Just kidding about that last one, of course.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"

Her sparkling beauty pageant personality. No, wait, that's not it... Her swimsuit-ready hourglass-shaped beauty pageant figure. No, wait, that's not it... Her easygoing, fun way of approaching life. No, wait, that's not it... Hmm, guess I'm stuck here.

Indian food doesn't agree with Rob's digestion, so it departed (rapidly) in LUCKNOW.

She was thinking, "Coattails, coattails, whose coattails can I ride next" while looking for Rob's coattails, instead of focusing on the task at hand.

People kept offering to give them Enron and Worldcom stock certificates.

Easiest: Megan/Heidi - "Like, it's just like the party we crashed last week!"
Hardest: Meredith/Gretchen - "Oh my God Meredith, I just can't bend that way!"

He was trying to demonstrate some "military intelligence" with his commentary.

PG13, PG13, think PG13. (sigh)

Commitment is required to become a good golfer, so Ron obviously can't be a good golfer, right Kelly? And everyone knows that beauty queens don't have time for cooking...

Ryan/Chuck: Dadgum it, our Harleys wouldn't start so we had to walk all the way from Carolina to this here finish line. And there ain't any good BBQ joints here either.

Forget fertility treatments, $1M barely covers the first year's diapers and formula for one kid!

pax 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-19-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
9. "RE: TAR7 Hawkeye 10 Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-05 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

The ability to suck and blow at the same time. (what are those alarm bells going off?)

actually, it was in exactly the same place. but it originally was inserted curved end first, slipped out as he fed the airline agent crap, then was re-inserted pointy ends first.

Lambers always follow their shepherds.

Cuz neither has a hair on their a-- uh, i i mean heads

Easiest: Ray, because he's already as low as you can get.
Hardest: Brian because he's in a constant state of excitement (alarm bells again???)

Being with a prickly witch all the time means all his metaphors involve needles.

Her father obviously appreciates big ones since Rob asked for permission to marry Amber even after he said on national TV that she's got a `smokin' a--' (can someone turn those damn alarms off? they must be malfunctioning)

8. After the onion chopping at the 3 Dives Jerk Shack Ron made the comment "I finally got to put my onion chopping skills to
>good use." and then after the golf detour he said "I really suck at golf" Why is Ron good at chopping onions and not good at golf. And conversly, why did Kelly suck at chopping onions but was a good golfer?

It's always crying time for Ron, and he's more accustomed to shooting with a rifle than a club. Kelly's never been in a kitchen, and she's always always had guys to help her with her strokes (a siren now?)

Meredith and Gretchen: Hey, the viagra's starting to work. how long we gotta stay here? (hey, you don't have to be so rough with those cuffs! it's hard to type this way!)

>
They have to pay back taxes on their undisclosed Enron earnings.
>
>
>

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •