The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Desiree is two-faced!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

little_lizard20 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-02-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Desiree is two-faced!!!"
What the hell happened to "I'm not the type of person who will lie." obviously, she is. So much for pinky-swears,lol. Oh well, can't wait to see her go. It's hard to say who would be better for the next vote-off, right now I wouldn't mind seeing her or Amy. But it might be smarter to get rid of Amy first, she doesn't really have anyone, Desiree has Tom and Smokey. I'm not completly sure, but we will see.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Desiree is two-faced!!! CantStandToLook 09-02-03 1
   RE: Desiree is two-faced!!! sbeck 09-02-03 2
 RE: Desiree is two-faced!!! ImZACKtheAPE 09-02-03 3
   RE: Desiree is two-faced!!! lovethisreality 09-03-03 4
       RE: Desiree is two-faced!!! kfield 09-03-03 6
 RE: Desiree is two-faced!!! redefine_perfection13 09-03-03 5
   RE: Desiree is two-faced!!! ray 09-03-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Desiree is two-faced!!!"
Desiree..DUH!!!! Who knows why she turned so easily but my guess is that her and Tom somehow feel threatened cause they're the newest guests and there will be no more new guests. Tom has already been saved once by Dave and Crew so it's surprising that he would jump ship but Desiree is just either too stupid or hasn't been there long enough to see how things work.

I agree with others who say they're gonna get a big shock once the Original Losers leave the island and they're back on their own again against the Dream Team (borrowing a little BB flava). I think Amy's toast is done come next vote off unless they change the rules again somehow and these idiots thinking that someone they are making the game interesting probably will.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Desiree is two-faced!!!"
God, I hope Amy's gone. if they have another "immunity vote" (these producers really don't have an original idea, do they?), I'm trying to think who will get the vote. Clearly Dave and Keith will vote for Charla. Scott and Tom may vote for Amy. Either way, it looks like it'll be down to Charla and Amy. Luckily, Scott seemed receptive to what Amanda said, and with some prodding from Dave, hopefully he'll vote Charla immune, and then help send Amy packing.

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-02-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Desiree is two-faced!!!"
I suppose the newest of the new Tom etc with Scott should be forming some sort of alliance knowing that D,C,K,T are a solid group. It seems the roles have reversed for Dave and gang now that they have power. Of course they have come to forefront of the game with class and sportsmanship. Traits the Originals never possessed and probably never will.

The problem with Desiree is she has shot her mouth off whingeing about the others when she had made that alliance with Charla recently. That's going to come back and bite her big time. She's stupid! She could of stayed under the radar and plotted and schemed the old fashioned reality show way as seen on tv the past few years starting with Survivor 1 and Rich. Does she not think this will get back to DCKT. She is dumb, dumb, dumb.

I think Tom has been playing well! As people have mentioned on this board. Where the hell was he on Mondays show? Did we even see a flash of him? Very odd!

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Desiree is two-faced!!!"
Oh two observations????? Where was tom and why doesn't Holly speak?????? very very strange!

kfield 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Desiree is two-faced!!!"
Yes - Why haven't they been showing Tom at All? That is very weird.

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Desiree is two-faced!!!"
Tom and smokey have to win it

ray 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Desiree is two-faced!!!"
tom and smokey all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dream team......

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •