The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-25-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/index.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 You rock!! KScott 05-25-04 1
 RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... RealityAddict 05-25-04 2
   RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... victoriamaxwell 05-26-04 16
   RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... BlondeBabyNurse 05-26-04 21
       RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... Shereebie 05-26-04 22
           RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... BlondeBabyNurse 05-26-04 25
 RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... ValleyGirl 05-25-04 3
   RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... missygirl3 05-25-04 4
       That's what I heard... KScott 05-25-04 5
 RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... Schnookie Palookie 05-25-04 6
   RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... Shereebie 05-25-04 7
       RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... missygirl3 05-25-04 8
           RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... Shereebie 05-25-04 9
               RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... Poncho 05-26-04 14
 RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... 34_4vr 05-25-04 10
   RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... Shereebie 05-25-04 11
       RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... blueeyegal21 05-25-04 12
       RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... oddglass2 05-26-04 13
           RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... kelli_blue 05-26-04 15
               RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... Shereebie 05-26-04 17
                   RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... oddglass2 05-26-04 18
                   RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... missygirl3 05-26-04 19
                       RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... Shereebie 05-26-04 20
                           RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... Shereebie 05-26-04 23
                               RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures ... Poncho 05-26-04 24
                                   Go Tara jenjen819 05-26-04 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
1. "You rock!!"
So what kind of a job do you have that you can look up and find virtually everything about the Bachelor?

Looks like Wednesday is going to be a fun night. Thanks for all the links you put on here....

- of course it's a Slicey!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-25-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
2. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
Wow! A pregnancy rumor already...if she IS pregnant (which I highly doubt) then that would be a first. Then they could have a baby Barbie or Ken

victoriamaxwell 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-26-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
OK....I'm lost....Where is the pregnancy rumor??

BlondeBabyNurse 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-26-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
21. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
I doubt she's preggers either. Weren't they also saying that about Trista that she was with child after the Bachelorette?

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
22. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
Yep, the rumor was that Charlie and Trista seen together and that she was pregnant.

Welcome to the boards, BlondeBabyNurse!

BlondeBabyNurse 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
25. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
Thank you for the welcome!

I don't know if it's ok to post this here; but has there ever been any confimation that any of the Bachelors/Bachelorettes have actually slept with any of the girls? I had heard Bob slept with 4 of the girls that were on for his show. Then I heard Jessie actually slept with 3 and Trista with 2 of the guys.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
3. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/index.html
Thanks again Lolette, for a great catch, what would we ever do without you?

If anyone has 'Real Player' they can also see a clip from the ATFR with a Trish and Tara segment, click on the same page link above and then click on the upper right hand corner of the page where it refers to Trish and Tara, probably located in that position on the page for today only as I believe they change it everyday!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-25-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
4. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
I just watched that segment too. What did Trish say at the end when Tara left? Did she say.. "Shes a little b***h? hmmm.....

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
5. "That's what I heard..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-04 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

I don't think I have ever seen anyone refer to another as a B*tch on this show before. Even Kirsten was like fairly nice!

- of course it's a Slicey!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
6. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
Thanks Lolette!

How funny is it to see the "bug-eyed" look on Trish, AGAIN!

05-25-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
For the love of God! WHY are we being subjected to Trish yet again? I don't get it. This is "After The Final Rose" and she didn't come close to getting it, so WHY is she there?! In all the seasons of The Bachelor/ette, we've never had this much focus on a contestant, even the final one chosen!

If I wasn't tired of her before, I definitely am now. I don't think this is fair to Jesse, Tara, or Jessica, personally.

05-25-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
My sentiments exactly!! I can understand why Tara is upset on that video. What was "inappropriate" is none of Trish's business. If Tara wanted everyone to know, she would say. I dont understand ABC's fixation on her either. Do really think ppl. like her? I am done ranting for now!!

05-25-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
I agree - I'd be upset, myself! Trish really doesn't have any place questioning Tara or any of the girls about anything! (Which reminds me: I read an interview with Jessica this morning in which she said she thought ABC portrayed Trish as NICER than she actually was. Oh, hell.)

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-26-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
14. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
>read an interview with Jessica
>this morning in which she
>said she thought ABC portrayed
>Trish as NICER than she
>actually was. Oh, hell.)

Oh my gosh, that is a very scary thought. Trish definatly does not have a right to question Tara about anything. I bet Tara can hold her own with Trish though, I hope she tells her off...

Poncho

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-25-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
10. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
So Jen Schefft is on the show (last picture). hmmm.

05-25-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
Strange, isn't it? I wonder why Jen would be there. I also wonder if they're going to be announcing Jen as the next Bachelorette. It doesn't seem as if they would, considering that she 'won' her season with Andrew, but with these folks, you never know.

blueeyegal21 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-25-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
12. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
help.......for some reason when i try to watch the video it says error...what does the video show....tell me spoilers

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
13. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-04 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-26-04 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

That would be good if they did because I would actually LIKE the next Bachelorette! Or maybe she'll have to fight it out with Trish - ABC milking the Trish fiasco as much as they can for ratings. Yuck.

ETA: Blueeyegal, basically the video shows Tara and Trish going at it and her walking out because Trish pressures her to explain what inappropriate really is, and also it shows the host asking her and Jesse about it. The photo gallery pretty much sums it up sans dialogue.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
15. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
Why in the heck is TRISH on the After the Final Rose special? She didn't even make the final 2. Oh, I've had MORE than my fill of Trish!!

05-26-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
A little preview...

THE HAPPY COUPLE MAKE THEIR FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCE, ON ABC'S
"THE BACHELOR: AFTER THE FINAL ROSE," WEDNESDAY, MAY 26

The One-Hour Special Is Packed with Many New Twists and Turns, Including
Trish Confronting Tara, and Tara Calling Jesse on His "Inappropriate" Behavior

Plus a Special "Bachelor" Update -- Jen Schefft Gives the Real Scoop on
Her Break-Up with Andrew and the Truth About Her Relationship with Bill Rancic

"The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" - Jesse appears for the first time in public with the woman who captured his heart, and he'll also face the final women he left heartbroken, including Trish. Meanwhile, Trish and Tara square off face-to-face, and when Tara can't take the heat, she storms off the stage; Chris Harrison asks the question all America wants to know... what did Tara mean when she said "Jesse said and did inappropriate things?"; Andrew Firestone's former fiancée, Jen Schefft, talks about their break-up and gives the real scoop about her relationship with Bill Rancic; and we see Bill's audition tape for "The Bachelor," on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," WEDNESDAY, MAY 26 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss ("High School Reunion") is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

This program carries a TV-PG,L parental guideline.
----------------------------------------------------------

So here's my question - WHY is Jen there to talk about her breakup with Andrew and her dating Bill? Bill wasn't even on an ABC show! Do we have to steal the limelight from the women who were actually ON this show over and over again, first with Trish, now with Jen? Don't get me wrong - I like Jen - I just don't think "After The Final Rose" is the place for her to talk about HER relationships!

I am really getting fed up with this show.

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
18. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
So here's my question - WHY is Jen there to talk about her breakup with Andrew and her dating Bill? Bill wasn't even on an ABC show! Do we have to steal the limelight from the women who were actually ON this show over and over again, first with Trish, now with Jen? Don't get me wrong - I like Jen - I just don't think "After The Final Rose" is the place for her to talk about HER relationships!

Yes, they do have to steal the limelight because Jen has been on the cover of US magazine!

Seriously, I agree with you, and unless they are going to announce that she's the next Bacholerette, it is a total waste of time, then again, since this was the most boring season ever, and Jesse will not argue back with either Trish or Tara, they probably needed some filler....and since Trista was probably not available, they just went down the list and found Jen!

05-26-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
19. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
I am getting fed up with this show too. It has not been good since AF season and they are playing up the "villian role" way too much.

05-26-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
20. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
I wonder if Mandy Jaye will be there tonight.

I'm wondering what went on behind the scenes that we did not see. Jessica H. (the attorney from Texas that 'creeped Jesse out') didn't show up to 'The Women Tell All', and there was a rumor going around there for a while that Anne-Catherine and two of the other girls who were 'cut' actually quit, as Kristi did.

Very strange that all this goes on THIS season. I wonder if the ladies' dislike of Trish was so strong that it caused a lot more discord than what we saw. Chris has attested to the fact that Trish was loathed, and Jessica B. claims, as I posted earlier, that Trish was shown in a better light than she actually was in the house. That's kind of scary. Maybe some of these women told ABC to screw off and refuse to participate in this crap anymore. (and if that's the case, hats off, ladies!)

05-26-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
23. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
Found this browsing the Post...

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/21566.htm

May 26, 2004 -- THE bloom is off the final rose ceremony.
Just as this year's "Bachelor" star, Giants' quarterback Jesse Palmer, and his new girlfriend were ready to plan a new life together, Tara Huckeby — the doe-eyed 23-year-old runner- up — got in the last word.

Tara, whose heart was broken on national TV when she was dumped, stormed off the set of "After The Final Rose" last Saturday while it was being taped.

The show airs tonight at 9 p.m. on ABC.

Palmer, his new girlfriend — law-school student Jessica Bowlin — Tara and the series' other famous contestant, Trish Schneider, were reunited for the special last weekend and attempted to answer several of the burning questions left over from last week's finale.

Host Chris Harrison tried to address rumors that Jessica was now pregnant.

"Well, just like at the end of every season of 'The Bachelor' the rumor mill has been spinning," said Harrison.

"Yeah, you're pregnant, aren't ya," sneered Trish.

"I am having an alien's baby," joked Bowlin, before saying — seriously — that the rumors were false.

Harrison also asks Huckeby if she's pregnant.

"I'm also pregnant with a two headed alien's baby, so. . ." she jokes back.

"You guys slept with the same alien. . ." says the host.

"Yeah, apparently so," Tara replied.

That brought up the show's biggest unanswered question: Just what did Huckeby mean when she accused Palmer of "inappropriate behavior" the night before he dumped her in favor of Jessica?

It's apparently still a sore subject with Tara, made worse when her nemisis, Trish, brought it up.

"I think what all of America wants to know is, what 'inappropriate behavior' you were talking about?" asks Trish — who clashed with Tara during the series.

"There's no point in discussing this, I'm done with it, good luck to you," Huckeby snapped and walked off, leaving the rest of the cast open-mouthed. — Don Kaplan

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-26-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
24. "RE: *Spoiler* Video and 6 pictures "After the Final Rose ""
You go TARA!!!! I really like her.

Poncho

jenjen819 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
26. "Go Tara"
I agree. Tara rocks. In a season that bored me to tears, with a bachelor that was such a dufus and a "love story" so uninspiring, Tara was the one shining light. I felt for her during the entire painful ride to the rose ceremony and ridiculously shouted "you go girl" when she told Jesse off.

I could have cared less who Jesse picked, I was that uninterested in this season, but I can't wait for tonight's After the Final Rose.

Jen

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •