The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"In the driver's seat without a licence."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-01, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"In the driver's seat without a licence."
Yes, Amber is now in charge. The others appear to be in very set alliances. Whichever one she joins can form the Final Four. Will she use her new power wisely? As portrayed so far, she seems as much in control of the car as Maggie Simpson in the opening of that show. Let's see if the editors have been fooling us.

On the other hand, with the main villain out of the picture, all kinds of alliances could change. The goal is in sight; people have to rethink their strategies and loyalties. The smartest move would be to bounce Colby, but that's what Gervase said, and anytime I find myself agreeing with an idiot I have to rethink things.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: In the driver's seat without a ... SkyRaider 03-31-01 1
 RE: In the driver's seat without a ... Survivorerist 03-31-01 2
   RE: In the driver's seat without a ... Fast Eddie 03-31-01 3
       RE: In the driver's seat without a ... Survivorerist 03-31-01 4
 RE: In the driver's seat without a ... texansrock 04-01-01 5
   RE: In the driver's seat without a ... Survivorerist 04-02-01 6
       RE: In the driver's seat without a ... Fast Eddie 04-02-01 7
           RE: In the driver's seat without a ... 5Foot3 04-02-01 8
               RE: In the driver's seat without a ... Survivorerist 04-02-01 9
               RE: In the driver's seat without a ... Fast Eddie 04-03-01 10
                   RE: In the driver's seat without a ... desert_rhino 04-03-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-01, 12:03 PM (EST)
1. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
Maggie Simpson looks like Dale Earnhardt (well, maybe that's not the best example) compared to Amber in the driver's seat. I think she'll just continue to tag along with Ogakor until they mercifully decide to dispatch her to where ever it is that good puppies go. She doesn't appear to have the cunning or simple intelligence to understand that she COULD be a major player now.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-01, 12:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
Slowly but surely, Survivorerist does his work as another poster begins to see the power of Amber.

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

03-31-01, 01:45 PM (EST)
3. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
"See the power of Amber"? She has had power thrust upon her; she certainly has done nothing to earn it. You must be a relative or a fellow Croatian (I'm guessing, from her last name). But hey, let's see what she does with the power.

03-31-01, 01:54 PM (EST)
4. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
>>>She has had power thrust upon her; she certainly has done nothing to earn it.<<<

"Rice is rice."
- Colby Donaldson

And so is power. I don't care how she got it. The main thing is that she has it.

>>>You must be a relative...<<<

Alas, something I can only dream of. (Am I delusional? You tell me.)

>>>But hey, let's see what she does with the power.<<<

"In the spirit of the Olympics, let the games begin."
-Tina Wesson

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

texansrock 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 11:35 PM (EST)
5. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
I think the smart thing for Amber to do now is form an alliance with Nick. That way, Nick could tell Liz and Roger that he convinced Amber to join them and they could vote off C/T/K one by one. Then, when it is down to just the 4 of them, Nick could tell Liz and Roger he wants to vote Amber off and get them to go along with it since she wasn't a member of their original group. But Amber and Nick would really vote for Liz, who has 2 previous votes against her. If R/L vote for Amber and A/N vote for Liz, then Amber wins the tiebreaker. That leaves Amber, Nick and Roger in the final 3. A/N vote off Roger if he doesn't win immunity, and the final two end up being the least expected castaways: Amber and Nick. That would be exciting tv!

04-02-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
>>>the final two end up being the least expected castaways: Amber and Nick. That would be exciting tv!<<<

Oh yeah, definitely.

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

04-02-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
And people would wonder how two losers got into the finals. You'd have to rethink ever watching the show again.

5Foot3 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
8. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
I believe that Amber has the power to change the way this game plays out. She must be smarter than what most of us give her credit for, she just has to be. But whether or not she uses that power is another question. I would love it if she did but I believe that she is going to vote the way that Colby tells her to.

04-02-01, 04:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
See post #2.

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

04-03-01, 08:17 AM (EST)
10. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
>She must be smarter than what most of us give her credit for,
> she just has to be.

You're right. Nobody could be that stupid.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-01, 11:21 AM (EST)
11. "RE: In the driver's seat without a licence."
>>She must be smarter than what most of us give her credit for,
>> she just has to be.
>
>You're right. Nobody could be
>that stupid.

I'd tend to use the word "vapid," instead. I don't think she's stupid, but she's spent the last decade or two learning how to be popular, rather than learning how to think.

Popular doesn't work on Survivor, I think. Everyone's too busy thinking about what USE or THREAT you can be, and the only use for a POPULAR person is to have a relatively safe vote that you can control. All you have to do is treat them like you LIKE them. Jerri saw that, but wasn't able to forge a larger alliance, because she's a #####. <smile>

-- JV

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •