The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nick kicks @ss!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

katttywoman 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-01, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nick kicks @ss!!!!!"
Go Nick! You guys have no idea how proud I am of him. Here we have poor Nick, not feeling well (was he sick or what?) and feeling his energy draining the life out of him. Yet he still wins the immunity challenge!!!!! Not only that, but he kicks the asses of Colby, Amber, and, fanfare please, Jerri! Nick definitely deserved to win that challenge.

I know I may be stealing your thunder Vampy, but I just can't help myself.

NICK RULES!!!!

Meow to you too!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!! darbygrl 03-30-01 1
   RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!! VampKira 03-30-01 2
       RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!! desert_rhino 03-30-01 3
           RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!! theclerk 03-31-01 4
               RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!! desert_rhino 03-31-01 5
 RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!! Lurking 04-01-01 6
   RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!! vviCKed 04-01-01 7
       RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!! VampKira 04-01-01 8
           Nick...does just enough! Monkeyboy 04-02-01 9
               RE: Nick...does just enough! VOYEUR 04-02-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-01, 02:22 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!!"
Katty you crack me up. I tooled on him yesterday in my post and look who showed his stuff last night. I have to eat crow here and say I was kinda impressed. Being sick and then chumpin Colby. He's not my favorite, but he kicked it up a notch last night.
I met Vampy in chat last night.
I'm probably on her sh*t list.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-01, 06:56 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!!"
LOL, Katty! You didn't steal my thunder.. Lord knows the Nick fans are in short supply and he needs all the "trumpeting" he can get. Yes.. the poor guy wasn't feeling well, he said he had enlarged tastebuds..ouch... and he still kicked a$$ indeed.

>>I met Vampy in chat last night.
I'm probably on her sh*t list.<<

LOL! No, darbygrl.. you are not on my sh!it list.. That list is only reserved for the true assholes of the world, which you are not... Sorry I couldn't stay in chat longer.. but last night my internet connection was super sllloooooww..

Hey... anyone else besides me think Nick will win immunity next week too??

----------------------------------------
**GO NICK***KEEP A LOW(ER) PROFILE****
"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-01, 07:03 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!!"
I dunno if Nick will win immunity, but I think if he doesn't, there's a better than 50% chance he's gone. Nick annoys me, but then again, ALL lawyers annoy me, even the ones I'm related to or friends with, and all but a very small handful of people from Harvard just plain piss me off. So, maybe it's not Nick, but Nick's behaviors that I see as Lawyer-like...

I just don't know if "low profile" is a good strategy. If it is, I guess I'd better re-think my general approach to life. {grin} You may have noticed I don't do "low profile" very well.

-- JV

theclerk 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-31-01, 11:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!!"
I like Nick, and really don't think he acts like a lawyer at all. he's not bossy, i've never heard him hold his harvard law degree over anyone's head.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-01, 11:46 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!!"
No, but he's very, very careful to not get involved with anything. We never see any emotional response, and he's clearly the most adept at avoiding anything like physical labor. I can imagine that is somewhat from editing, but there has to be something there to work with.

I think he's carried the "aloof detachment" thing a bit too far. It's not that we've seen him boss anyone or hold ANYTHING over anyone, it's that we've not seen him do a damn thing.

-- JV

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-01, 01:32 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!!"
He really accomplished what he set out to do. I had a feeling one couldn't keep this Harvard military guy down for long. The "8" I've been giving him on the CBS poll since the start of the show now looks somewhat low.

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-01-01, 02:40 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!!"
Grevase who? Nick has taken being lazy to another level. It's pretty funny people are taking his laziness for sure brilliance and laying low.

Besides last week Immunity challenge in which he NEEDED to win, what has he done? The only thing I can think of is he sat in a chair on his ass and barked orders in the blind reward challenge.

If I was on the show and Okagor felt little Lis and Alica were more of a threat than me, I would be pretty embarrassed.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-01-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Nick kicks @ss!!!!!"

WOO HOO! Go NICK!! (total whore post)

----------------------------------------
"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity hospital."

***GO NICK***KEEP A LOW(ER) PROFILE!!***

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-02-01, 02:40 PM (EST)
9. "Nick...does just enough!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-01 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

When he had to come through he did! As Dicque Hatch, Gervase, and Kelly showed, that quality makes all the difference in the world.
But...what is an enlarged taste bud? Sounds pretty fishy.
John Macenroe used to fake illness before matches so his opponents would think he was off and then fall apart when
they would see that he could beat them even when he was sick.
Nick's illness might have been fake and calculated to give him a slight psychological advantage. He said the same thing during the pole challenge for an excuse to get off the pole without causing suspicion.
However...GO NICK GO!

VOYEUR 165 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-01, 02:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Nick...does just enough!"

don't get me wrong, i dig nick, think he is kinda sexy...

HOWEVER, i don' tthink he is going to win...

i think fake-boob-tina is gonna win the whole kit and kaboodle, just an opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •