The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 18"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

4aRide 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-08, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 18"
I couldn't find a better place to put this. If I had the information, an argument could be made for the spoilers forum. But the answer won't ruin any surprises ...

I know when Survivor 17 will be filmed. Has anyone seen when Survivor 18 will be filmed? At this point, I'm not concerned about WHERE. I just want to know how to manage my vacation time allotment. I'd hate to burn days unnecessarily and then face time off without pay.

Hey, I'm a practical guy. What can I say?

It seems they film these on a 6-month cycle. But I'm not sure. Are we looking at mid-December to early February?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 18 vince3 04-14-08 1
 RE: Survivor 18 michel 04-14-08 2
   RE: Survivor 18 4aRide 04-17-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-08, 10:18 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor 18"
This season's Survivor (16) was taped October 28 - December 6, which gave Jeff enough time to get back in time for the China Finale/Reunion..........

I imagine the timeline for Survivor 18 will be similar....... they will start filming around the time of Episode 5 or so of Survivor 17....... and they'll get back in time to see the Finale of Survivor 17........

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-08, 10:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor 18"
I don't know the particular filming schedule for S18 but the even seasons, the one aired in the winter/spring of the following year have been filmed between October and December. The earliest start date was October 23th for Outback and the latest was November 12th for Marquesas.

Good luck if you get on and remember, we want details!

4aRide 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-17-08, 06:27 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor 18"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-08 AT 06:29 AM (EST)

Thanks for the detailed responses.

I applied for S17. First time. Definitely not the first time I "intended" to apply. It would have fit in well with the timing of my work assignments and amount of vacation time. I'm not an actor or a bartender or otherwise unemployed. Anyway, if/when they cast another Chet or Kathy for S17, I'll have reason to be livid.

(Sorry to cross over to "Bashers" for a moment. But some things cannot be held back!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •